The Knockout Game Escalates in the Streets

That's not the knockout game...​
Since I carry, it would be called pick up the body of the black boy game regardless of what you might call it.

Assuming your weak ass didn't get laid out in one punch lmao. And assumin' his homeboys ain't packin heat in case he needs the backup. And...blacks ain't the only ones doin' it. So talk the talk mothafuckaaaaa but when it comes down to it, you best not find yourself in the wrong hood

Remember, three on one is n*gger fun.

I do my best to stay out of the hoods

Yeah you best stay out the hood. Nobody would miss a racist ass weakling with a big mouth lol

The weaklings would be those operating under the three on one n*gger fun mindset. That's how weaklings operate as none are man enough to do it one on one. It's how they were raised and people wonder why over 70% are bastards.

This is connected to the knock out game as much as its connected to police beatings or homelessness...or clothes

Crimes like this have happened against the homeless for many years now. It's not the knockout game.

The article said the vicitm was knocked out randomly

-Geaux

Is every crime where someone is knocked out the knockout game, or only when black people do it?
Are there white people playing the knockout game? I've watch many videos or seen photos. The perp has always been black.

Yes, but when they are white you dont call it "the Knockout game" and suggest a therapist

Forum List

Back