The last time a Trump company went public it didn't go well for investors

I wish the Trump investors well in that they need to judge the investment based on current analysis of the business and the stock price.
If they had done any research they wouldn't have invested. The company has negative free cash flow of $33M with absolutely no prospect of making money. It was a scam from the beginning. The SPAC merger never should have been allowed.

/—-/ I made over $45,000 trading DWAC, the warrants, and DJT. So the lesson you should learn is never let your politics influence your investments.
And before you thumbs down, or Fake News my post, I posted screenshots of my trades earlier in the year, so I don’t care what you believe.
Gambling on stocks is one thing. The thread is talking about actual investors.

Really? Did you buy DJT with the intent of keeping a long term position because you liked the fundamentals of the business?

Or were you just trying to hold a stock briefly to ride a wave and sell before it crashes?

The first is investing. The second is gambling.
And that's the point. Most of the people who WILL be left holding the bag on this are Trump's supporters who bought because they believe in him.

And Trump knew this was a scam going in.

Then again, this is a guy who monetized his assassination attempt, where two people died.

The man is a ghoul.

Really? Did you buy DJT with the intent of keeping a long term position because you liked the fundamentals of the business?

Or were you just trying to hold a stock briefly to ride a wave and sell before it crashes?

The first is investing. The second is gambling.
/----/Neither. I trade options. I'm sorry it's so confusing for you. Here is a guide so simple even you can understand.

So gambling. You’re placing bets on whether it goes up or down.
/----/ No. First of all, a covered call is a guaranteed payment. Secondly, I don't trade options on volatile stocks. Best advice: Trade small, win small, lose small. Trade big win big, lose big.

And I mainly trade at the 10% probability of in-the-money strike price. Occasionally, I will sell at the money at 0DTE, in other words, a one-day trade when the option expires.

/----/ No. First of all, a covered call is a guaranteed payment. Secondly, I don't trade options on volatile stocks. Best advice: Trade small, win small, lose small. Trade big win big, lose big.

And I mainly trade at the 10% probability of in-the-money strike price. Occasionally, I will sell at the money at 0DTE, in other words, a one-day trade when the option expires.
Bet small. Win small. Lose small.

You’re not investing. You’re making bets on whether the price will go up or down.

Forum List

Back