The Latest Leftard Trump-Block Gambit Fails Again

Will Democrasts Ever Get Trump?

• Any day now. Victory is right around the corner.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's coming. Democrats have failed in 1,173 attempts but THIS one will succeed.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The Democrats are so full of it. The children are getting schooled by the adults.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
The Dems just can't can't seem to get anything right. They simply don't know what to do about Trump; like a chew toy in a dog's mouth, they flail their arms like an octopus hoping that something will stick! Did the California idiots really think they could EXTORT a sitting U.S. President to turn over desired evidence they hope they can use against him otherwise they won't let him run on the State ballot? TOO FUNNY! :laughing0301:

Federal judge blocks California law to force disclosure of Trump's tax returns

I'm still not tired of winning.

I wish we could win more and democrooks would set themselves on fire to protest MMGW.

Imagine how cool the planet would be the very next day.

The Dems just can't can't seem to get anything right. They simply don't know what to do about Trump; like a chew toy in a dog's mouth, they flail their arms like an octopus hoping that something will stick! Did the California idiots really think they could EXTORT a sitting U.S. President to turn over desired evidence they hope they can use against him otherwise they won't let him run on the State ballot? TOO FUNNY! :laughing0301:

Federal judge blocks California law to force disclosure of Trump's tax returns

I voted any day now in a sarcastic way of thinking...

They will never learn the requirements to be President and is why they can't come up with a decent candidate.

Such as...…..

tax returns are not a requirement

Electoral College votes, not the popular vote, are a requirement

They will never learn the requirements to be President and is why they can't come up with a decent candidate.

Such as...…..

tax returns are not a requirement

Electoral College votes, not the popular vote, are a requirement

They know this but are playing daft in the head as usual...

The old school dems, Nanc and Chuckie, are trying to quietly tell the TDS nut case faction of the dem party to PLEASE, PLEASE, KNOCK OFF THE IMPEACHMENT CHARADE and STFU already, because it's becoming painfully obvious that their unhinged CRAP is wearing VERY thin on people, people are just flat out SICK OF IT, especially the moderates.

Trump won 30 states in 2016. Some people are predicting that because of the BULL SHIT the democrats have pulled since they took congress, Trump could win 40 STATES in 2020, and the repubs will take back congress.

I think that's pretty close to what will actually happen. The dems and their ultra bull shit propaganda wing media try to MAKE you think EVERYONE thinks and believes as they do, but in reality, NOTHING could be further from the TRUTH. All they do is PISS MORE PEOPLE OFF and they get TUNED OUT. And even Californians that have been died in the wool democrats their whole life are getting FED UP. They're sick of the TRASH and SHIT AND PISS and NEEDLES and ILLEGAL ALIEN HOMELESS TENT CAMPS all over their cities, and the democrat TRASH elected to office that PROTECTS them. I think if CA went for Trump in 2020, if that didn't wake up the fringe retards in the democrat party, then NOTHING would. They should work against the NADLERS and SCHITTS and AOC'S and TALIBS and OMARS in their OWN PARTY to take it back from the whack job anti American trash.

Last edited:
hey should work against the NADLERS and SCHITTS and AOC'S and TALIBS and OMARS in their OWN PARTY to take it back from the whack job anti American trash.

This is something I just don't get...…..why in the heck are the old school Dems allowing these young newbies to have any say in anything. Sure they may have been elected to do a job for their constituents...….but to jump out on center stage and start demanding what they want before they've even settled into their offices or learned how to do their jobs....just amazes me.

hey should work against the NADLERS and SCHITTS and AOC'S and TALIBS and OMARS in their OWN PARTY to take it back from the whack job anti American trash.

This is something I just don't get...…..why in the heck are the old school Dems allowing these young newbies to have any say in anything. Sure they may have been elected to do a job for their constituents...….but to jump out on center stage and start demanding what they want before they've even settled into their offices or learned how to do their jobs....just amazes me.

It is like everything else, the true liberal is an anarchist. There is no reason behind it, no limitations, no other goal than total anarchy, for the SAKE of anarchy. The Democrats grew them, embraced them, and now have lost control of them.

2011-10-11-humor-toon1.jpg

donald-trump-wins-the-presidency-cartoon-mckee1.jpg

I remember when moderate Dem's ruled their left wing with an iron fist. The left wing now out number moderates after moderates were purged from the Dem party in the 2010 holocaust.

Forum List

Back