The Latest Numbers Are In...And They Are Not Going To Make Snowflakes Happy

Polls are fake. Just ask your Savior
That's why Democrats post them all the time.... :p
Yep it is. Thanks for showing that you are really no different from them.

LOL! I threw you a 'bone' knowing you put so much stock in Polls ... and KNOWING you would hypocritically attack this one.

Thank YOU for proving you are a hypocrite. :p

Feel free to find me posting a poll or "putting stock" in polls.

Fuck, you are such a lying little weeny.

Thank you DNC, the Hildebeast, Bernie, A O-C, Sen. Schumer, Rep. Pelosi, all of the other lefty dimocrat dweebs, Messrs. Comey, Mueller, McCabe, the two FBI stooges who’ve been screwing each other in addition to their spouses, RINOs, the entire lamestream media with a special shoutout to The NY Times, WaPo, CNN, and MSNBC along with many many others far too numerous to list here. We will forever be grateful to all of you for your tireless help in getting president Trump’s messages to the people in your extraordinary 24/7 manner and the resulting popularity you have wrought.

Keep up the great work!!!

Polls don't mean much. Anyone who believes polls ain't to swift.

Look at all the polls predicting Hitlery would be POTUS.

Nuff said. LOL

Their 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!' meme is rapidly losing steam. Folks are sick of it. They're fatigued. As usual, the Democrats pushed it too far. Most are tuning the daily whining out.

For the most part, Trump is delivering. I'd like to see him do some things differently on Foreign Policy. But overall, he's doing what i expect of him.

POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 50%...

5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT POINT IN PRESIDENCY...

Hispanics boosting numbers...

Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise since May.

BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

:5_1_12024: :thewave: :yes_text12:

If your Rasmussen polls is accurate.

Your boi Trump could have come out swinging with foaming in his mouth.
That tells you Rasmussen is fake.

Their 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!' meme is rapidly losing steam. Folks are sick of it. They're fatigued. As usual, the Democrats pushed it too far. Most are tuning the daily whining out.

For the most part, Trump is delivering. I'd like to see him do some things differently on Foreign Policy. But overall, he's doing what i expect of him.

Yup. Prices of goods and groceries are going up. That’s how good is that moron.

It was at this point in Obama's regime that anger over ObamaCare was at its peak.

We're still waiting for Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare instead of sabotaging it and driving health care costs to record levels.

Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise since May.

BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

So on even numbered days, you believe in polls. On odd numbered days, you're an "izzat duh same polz dat sed Hillary was gonna win lol" kind of tard.

Yup. Prices of goods and groceries are going up. That’s how good is that moron.
So you prefer to be cucked by the Chinese and other nations taking advantage of the US...that explains a lot.

Sorta like Merkel wanting protection from bad ol' Putin, refusing to pay her own share of protecting her country, and making her nation almost solely energy dependent on the Russians when they don't have to be.

:p

But Obama is STILL the most popular US President in Iran

Obama_Iran_Deal_3_581x800.jpg

Forum List

Back