The left and Jew hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for just stomping your idiocy all over yourself.
Now drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit and please explain the Israeli "mixture" statement in light of the fact that most Jews were segregated into their own shtetel towns for over 800 years.

Immigration.

There, I've boiled it down to one word. Is that simplistic enough for you, or is it still too intellectual for you?

Immigration to where from where?
You're being vague.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Poland married their fellow Poles.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Russia married their fellow Russians.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Germany married their fellow German.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Spain married their fellow Spaniards.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Morocco married their fellow Moroccans.

:lmao:

So now do you acknowledge that modern Israelis are a mixture?

The Left doesn't just hate Jews. It hates Christians even more. They've always had a bizarre fascination with hating Christians. Yet they seem to always rush to defend Islam. I don't get em. They're a confused lot for sure.

One thing is for sure though, Antisemitism is on the rapid rise, especially in Europe. And it's coming mostly from the Left.
Which Christians? So called fundamentalist Christians have a long history of hating Catholics.

The Left hates Jews and Christians, yet dutifully defends Muslims. I don't get em. Islam is the most brutal in opposing everything Leftists stand for. Judaism and Christianity are actually very tolerant faiths in comparison.

So i don't get why the Left focuses its hate on those faiths. I would think Islam would be the faith they would have to oppose most.
All religion is equally bad, as are its adherents...

Yet you on the Left seem to only obsess on hating Jews and Christians. You take the opposite approach with Islam. And that's pretty bizarre. Islam is by far the least tolerant of faiths in regards to Leftist beliefs.

The Left doesn't just hate Jews. It hates Christians even more. They've always had a bizarre fascination with hating Christians. Yet they seem to always rush to defend Islam. I don't get em. They're a confused lot for sure.

One thing is for sure though, Antisemitism is on the rapid rise, especially in Europe. And it's coming mostly from the Left.

Anti-Semitism is the norm in history regardless of whether or not the Jews have a homeland.

True, but these days the hate is coming mostly from the Left. Especially in Europe. That's why i'm shocked so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. They're members of a Party that despises them. Is it time to call Jewish Democrats 'Uncle Toms?'
And so much hate coming from fundamentalists toward everyone else.

It is bizarre that Leftists focus all their hate on Jews and Christians. They spare the Muslims and even dutifully defend them. It makes no sense. Islam is by far the least tolerant of faiths. Muslims want Leftists dead.
What's really bizarre is how fundamentalists consider themselves Christians, rather than a death cult like Islam.

Anti-Semitism is the norm in history regardless of whether or not the Jews have a homeland.

True, but these days the hate is coming mostly from the Left. Especially in Europe. That's why i'm shocked so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. They're members of a Party that despises them. Is it time to call Jewish Democrats 'Uncle Toms?'

Problem: Conservatives are self-centered, egoistic and proclaim they are the masters of their own fate.
Brush up on your Jewish Scripture and discover God's message is the complete opposite.
Not that Left-Wing Nuts aren't crazy.

I totally agree because everyone knows Obama is the master of our fate.

I was being sarcastic but most of these arguments against self reliance and free choice are really designed to water down a person's sense of freedom they have about their own life. It disgust me that people like you propagate them knowing that is the desired affect. Perhaps you should accept the fact that you must jump of a cliff and kill yourself. I'm sure you can say no to that but since you really have no control over that then you should do it when the time is right.

You are an ideologue...there is no Right of Left or Left of Right.
Extremes always result into a system snapping into dysfunctionality.

It is bizarre that Leftists focus all their hate on Jews and Christians. They spare the Muslims and even dutifully defend them. It makes no sense. Islam is by far the least tolerant of faiths. Muslims want Leftists dead.
What's really bizarre is how fundamentalists consider themselves Christians, rather than a death cult like Islam.

Fair enough. I'll start taking you Leftists more seriously when you start expressing the same kind of vicious hate towards Islam. Judaism and Christianity have actually been proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs than Islam has. I mean seriously, Muslims want Leftists dead.

Problem: Conservatives are self-centered, egoistic and proclaim they are the masters of their own fate.
Brush up on your Jewish Scripture and discover God's message is the complete opposite.

I was being sarcastic but most of these arguments against self reliance and free choice are really designed to water down a person's sense of freedom they have about their own life. It disgust me that people like you propagate them knowing that is the desired affect. Perhaps you should accept the fact that you must jump of a cliff and kill yourself. I'm sure you can say no to that but since you really have no control over that then you should do it when the time is right.

I understand completely because the minute someone has an opinion completely contrary to everyone else the entire system is broken. The goal of any society that values freedom of expression is for everyone to think the same thing. Contradictory opinions must be eliminated in order to,preserve the system. can you find the contradiction in the last paragraph?

Now drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit and please explain the Israeli "mixture" statement in light of the fact that most Jews were segregated into their own shtetel towns for over 800 years.

Immigration.

There, I've boiled it down to one word. Is that simplistic enough for you, or is it still too intellectual for you?

You're being vague.

A Mixture of Europeans from Germany, Poland and Russia?
You would have a difficult time telling who's from where as they did not abandon their basic identity as Jews.
Their religious practice remained the same.
They prayed in Hebrew.
They all spoke Yiddush as a vernacular.
They were all Kosher and observed Shabbos.
If they didn't identify as Jews with a common goal they would never have moved to Israel.

I live in an Orthodox community with family and friends in the US, Canada and Israel and there is little distinction between the groups.
You must really hate being a Jew.

Fair enough. I'll start taking you Leftists more seriously when you start expressing the same kind of vicious hate towards Islam. Judaism and Christianity have actually been proven to be far more tolerant of Leftist beliefs than Islam has. I mean seriously, Muslims want Leftists dead.

I totally agree because I've never seen an atheist who argues with Muslims about their own faith to the point it makes them question it.

I understand completely because the minute someone has an opinion completely contrary to everyone else the entire system is broken. The goal of any society that values freedom of expression is for everyone to think the same thing. Contradictory opinions must be eliminated in order to,preserve the system. can you find the contradiction in the last paragraph?

You basically support "Might Make Right".
I understand "The Poor Want More" doesn't make for good policy but allowing the rich to legislate doesn't make sense either.

Immigration.

You're being vague.

You would have a difficult time telling who's from where as they did not abandon their basic identity as Jews.
They prayed in Hebrew.
If they didn't identify as Jews with a common goal they would never have moved to Israel.

I live in an Orthodox community with family and friends in the US, Canada and Israel and there is little distinction between the groups.

Maybe Muslims don't exist for the same reason?

Immigration.

You're being vague.

They prayed in Hebrew.

Muslims seem to exist to asset their brand of Islam.
No compliance means death.
Is any other group practicing that today other than Islam?

You basically support "Might Make Right".
I understand "The Poor Want More" doesn't make for good policy but allowing the rich to legislate doesn't make sense either.

I don't comprehend you because I No hablo asshole.

I totally agree because I've never seen an atheist who argues with Muslims about their own faith to the point it makes them question it.

They seem to have the bizarre fascination with only hating Christians and Jews. They have a completely opposite approach when it comes to Islam. And i don't get that.

Islam is by far the most intolerant of faiths in regards to Leftist beliefs and behavior. But you just don't see many Leftists out there screeching hate towards Muslims. It is bizarre.

Immigration.

You're being vague.

They prayed in Hebrew.

No. Any other questions?

You're being vague.

They prayed in Hebrew.

No. Any other questions?

Not at the moment...Only when I need a Neo-Con "ad hominem" fix.

I am correct on this. If you don't understand the analogy and don't see the similarities, I'd suggest other things are operating for you.
I understand your analogy and no, you are not correct.

I'll fix it for you...

If the US annexed the northern part of Mexico, drove out half the residents by force, started shooting and locking up those that stayed...

...this went on for 34 years...

...then, Mexico fired its first rocket...

That's the beginning of your analogy.

I am correct on this. If you don't understand the analogy and don't see the similarities, I'd suggest other things are operating for you.
I understand your analogy and no, you are not correct.

I'll fix it for you...

If the US annexed the northern part of Mexico, drove out half the residents by force, started shooting and locking up those that stayed...

...this went on for 34 years...

...then, Mexico fired its first rocket...

That's the beginning of your analogy.

Of course you are incorrect on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back