The left and Jew hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Left doesn't just hate Jews. It hates Christians even more. They've always had a bizarre fascination with hating Christians. Yet they seem to always rush to defend Islam. I don't get em. They're a confused lot for sure.

One thing is for sure though, Antisemitism is on the rapid rise, especially in Europe. And it's coming mostly from the Left.
Which Christians? So called fundamentalist Christians have a long history of hating Catholics.

Yes, they were spread out and they came back and they became a nation, as prophesied, I know that you are scared of that, but it happened.

:lol:

So, your support for the premise that modern Israelis are identical to the ancient Israelites boils down to this:

1 - Acknowledge that there's a 6000 year gap between the two
2 - Invoke religious prophesy
3 - Tossing out a petty insult

:lmao:

I've heard better arguments from Al Gore telling me that the polar bears are going to be extinct next month.

After being granted statehood, truman called to recognize their state 8 minutes later. A few days later, Israel was already beating back arab countries who were trying to sack it. Israel went on to beat several ME countries in the six day war.

I get it, you're a fanboi. Isn't it funny that every time the pro-Israel/pro-Jew crowd defends their position they sound like a rabid NFL fan trying to justify why they love their chosen team? :lol:

Thank you for just stomping your idiocy all over yourself.
Now drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit and please explain the Israeli "mixture" statement in light of the fact that most Jews were segregated into their own shtetel towns for over 800 years.

Immigration.

There, I've boiled it down to one word. Is that simplistic enough for you, or is it still too intellectual for you?

The Left doesn't just hate Jews. It hates Christians even more. They've always had a bizarre fascination with hating Christians. Yet they seem to always rush to defend Islam. I don't get em. They're a confused lot for sure.

One thing is for sure though, Antisemitism is on the rapid rise, especially in Europe. And it's coming mostly from the Left.

Anti-Semitism is the norm in history regardless of whether or not the Jews have a homeland.

True, but these days the hate is coming mostly from the Left. Especially in Europe. That's why i'm shocked so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. They're members of a Party that despises them. Is it time to call Jewish Democrats 'Uncle Toms?'

Yes, they were spread out and they came back and they became a nation, as prophesied, I know that you are scared of that, but it happened.

:lol:

So, your support for the premise that modern Israelis are identical to the ancient Israelites boils down to this:

1 - Acknowledge that there's a 6000 year gap between the two
2 - Invoke religious prophesy
3 - Tossing out a petty insult

:lmao:

I've heard better arguments from Al Gore telling me that the polar bears are going to be extinct next month.

After being granted statehood, truman called to recognize their state 8 minutes later. A few days later, Israel was already beating back arab countries who were trying to sack it. Israel went on to beat several ME countries in the six day war.

I get it, you're a fanboi. Isn't it funny that every time the pro-Israel/pro-Jew crowd defends their position they sound like a rabid NFL fan trying to justify why they love their chosen team? :lol:

Nope; thousands of pieces of historical and legal documents that have traveled through time with the Jew thanks to the Rabbis.
Many written in Aramaic, Arabic and Hebrew.
Hate your history, don't you?

Anti-Semitism is the norm in history regardless of whether or not the Jews have a homeland.

True, but these days the hate is coming mostly from the Left. Especially in Europe. That's why i'm shocked so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. They're members of a Party that despises them. Is it time to call Jewish Democrats 'Uncle Toms?'

Problem: Conservatives are self-centered, egoistic and proclaim they are the masters of their own fate.
Brush up on your Jewish Scripture and discover God's message is the complete opposite.
Not that Left-Wing Nuts aren't crazy.

And so much hate coming from fundamentalists toward everyone else.

Which Christians? So called fundamentalist Christians have a long history of hating Catholics.

The Left hates Jews and Christians, yet dutifully defends Muslims. I don't get em. Islam is the most brutal in opposing everything Leftists stand for. Judaism and Christianity are actually very tolerant faiths in comparison.

So i don't get why the Left focuses its hate on those faiths. I would think Islam would be the faith they would have to oppose most.

Thank you for just stomping your idiocy all over yourself.
Now drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit and please explain the Israeli "mixture" statement in light of the fact that most Jews were segregated into their own shtetel towns for over 800 years.

Immigration.

There, I've boiled it down to one word. Is that simplistic enough for you, or is it still too intellectual for you?

Immigration to where from where?
You're being vague.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Poland married their fellow Poles.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Russia married their fellow Russians.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Germany married their fellow German.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Spain married their fellow Spaniards.
Most Jews who Immigrated from Morocco married their fellow Moroccans.

Want to reduce the hatred of the Jews? Easy, dissolve Israel. Problem pretty much solved...
Why? Because Muslims get dibs on what ever holy sites they want to claim?
Nope, because Zionists are the new Nazis, and one should hate evil...
It must be very liberating for you to have such an uncluttered, uncomplicated, simple view of everything.
Nothing simple about it. Act like a Nazi and it's fair to be called one. The only thing missing are the ovens, which the Zionists know would be going too far.

The Left hates Jews and Christians, yet dutifully defends Muslims. I don't get em. Islam is the most brutal in opposing everything Leftists stand for. Judaism and Christianity are actually very tolerant faiths in comparison.

So i don't get why the Left focuses its hate on those faiths. I would think Islam would be the faith they would have to oppose most.
In other words: You hate Catholics.

All religion is equally bad, as are its adherents...

And so much hate coming from fundamentalists toward everyone else.

It is bizarre that Leftists focus all their hate on Jews and Christians. They spare the Muslims and even dutifully defend them. It makes no sense. Islam is by far the least tolerant of faiths. Muslims want Leftists dead.

Problem: Conservatives are self-centered, egoistic and proclaim they are the masters of their own fate.
Brush up on your Jewish Scripture and discover God's message is the complete opposite.
Not that Left-Wing Nuts aren't crazy.

I totally agree because everyone knows Obama is the master of our fate.

I was being sarcastic but most of these arguments against self reliance and free choice are really designed to water down a person's sense of freedom they have about their own life. Perhaps you should accept the fact that you must jump of a cliff and kill yourself. I'm sure you can say no to that but since you really have no control over that then you should do it when the time is right. When you hear the tribal calling.

Want to reduce the hatred of the Jews? Easy, dissolve Israel. Problem pretty much solved...
Why? Because Muslims get dibs on what ever holy sites they want to claim?
Nope, because Zionists are the new Nazis, and one should hate evil...
It must be very liberating for you to have such an uncluttered, uncomplicated, simple view of everything.
Nothing simple about it. Act like a Nazi and it's fair to be called one. The only thing missing are the ovens, which the Zionists know would be going too far.
You should feel free to call people by whatever name suits you, particularly since it goes such a long ways toward elevating the discussion. I really like the way you pose simple solutions for complex problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back