The Left Are Like Middle School Girls

Now...imagine if Trump lasts for two terms. The left, who is already bat shit crazy, will completely lose what little grey matter they have left.

Now...imagine if Trump lasts for two terms. The left, who is already bat shit crazy, will completely lose what little grey matter they have left.
It has only been 9 months and Trump has them foaming at the mouth crazy. They won't last another year, let alone 7 more.

Bat shit crazy leftist.

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

So we like living in a first world nation with a high quality of life.

The right reminds me of the fucking taliban..A bunch of hairy old fuckers with guns riding around in pick up trucks.

The right reminds me of the fucking taliban..A bunch of hairy old fuckers with guns riding around in pick up trucks.
I prefer a world where carp can be fed without you leftards foaming at the mouth over it.

jonah-hill-flailing1_1_111.gif

Ban Muslims and atheists from owning guns and driving vehicles and mass murders come to an end.

The girlies are the wishy washy far right and alt right comrades who run away from antifa.

You guys are no daisies.

Ban Muslims and atheists from owning guns and driving vehicles and mass murders come to an end.
Ban neocon deplorables from posting on USMB and you'll get intelligent conversation...and why pick on middle school girls? How misogynistic of you. No surprises there as The Orange "Misogynist in Chief" Buffoon is your hero....

It has only been 9 months and Trump has them foaming at the mouth crazy. They won't last another year, let alone 7 more.

no one is foaming at the mouth crazy except for trump.

you aren't very bright. and you're dishonest.

no one is foaming at the mouth crazy except for trump.

you aren't very bright. and you're dishonest.
My sweet Silly Jilly is that you?
Cathyfoaming.0.jpg

The left wing media is completely destroying any credibility they have left. My prediction is that the people writing and reporting the daily news today will slowly be replaced. The networks are in the business to earn money not to support dying ideologies from our beleaguered past.

The democrat party made a huge mistake swinging so far to the left but the media gave them little choice. Now the masses are paying attention, they see the corruption on the left and they see the corruption and the lies from the left wing media.

So WHEN not IF.... Trump wins a second term heads will explode, many left wing media talking heads will be in the unemployment line with Rodger Goodall.....

Times they are a changing.....

Forum List

Back