The Left Are Now Fighting A War Against Urinals

Urinals must go because they identify with men. In order to be more inclusive of transgenders, urinals must go. After all, we can't have men identifying themselves as men.

"Dozens of students walked out of their New Hampshire school after the district banned urinals in a compromise to a proposal that would have blocked children from using facilities based on their gender identity."

Couple days with the hormone changers for young children. What happened to America. Let’s also talk about the transgender men who are competing in women sports or blatant human rights violation. It’s a blatant criminal human rights violation that prevents women from rising up the ladder. This is something that is well about it. Honestly I think that the bad people and the government want us to get angry. There’s another way to fight back I think. And we can certainly change the world change America for the better we have to work together we have to trust in Jesus and we have to run for political office ourselves

Urinals must go because they identify with men. In order to be more inclusive of transgenders, urinals must go. After all, we can't have men identifying themselves as men.

"Dozens of students walked out of their New Hampshire school after the district banned urinals in a compromise to a proposal that would have blocked children from using facilities based on their gender identity."

/——/ Where are all of the lawyers itching to sue anyone with deep pockets?

It's great the way you ignoramuses hate fellow Americans based on total garbage propaganda. Great job!
Safe legal abortions, right?

At least the person in my example has a fair opportunity to fight for their life.

Killing innocent babies in the womb...not only is that sickening...it's also cowardly.

My way is far more fairminded.

It's great the way you ignoramuses hate fellow Americans based on total garbage propaganda. Great job!
You can’t defeat the fact. Transgender men take away rights from women they take away the scholarships. you can scream and yell you’re on the wrong side of history though. The far left will lose in the end because they are the devil

what’s your deal sir. How are you reading this as hate. Can you actually provide a reason other than a personal attack?

No one is saying to take away rights from people. What we are all saying is we need equal rights for all ,

Last edited:
Safe legal abortions, right?

At least the person in my example has a fair opportunity to fight for their life.

Killing innocent babies in the womb...not only is that sickening...it's also cowardly.

My way is far more fairminded.
talk about 1 track mind
You can’t defeat the fact. Transgender men take away rights from women they take away the scholarships. you can scream and yell you’re on the wrong side of history though. The far left will lose in the end because they are the devil

what’s your deal sir. How are you reading this as hate. Can you actually provide a reason other than a personal attack?

No one is saying to take away rights from people. What we are all saying is we need equal rights for all ,
who brought up abortions and trans people into a silly argument about urinals? All these emotions over stuff that should be settled law and tolerance, instead of hate based on obsessive propaganda. There is only one guy that did so well as a woman and that was in the Ivy League for swimming. Mainly they have to wait two years after taking conversion drugs etcetera. It's not my business, you should mind your own. You have these ridiculous distractions as well as the election steal and the vaccine hoax which are catastrophes. And don't recognize that your party is absolutely killing the middle class and running a giveaway for 40 years to the rich to the point where their wealth is now ridiculously bloated. And I don't make personal attacks I always base my attacks on your brainwash propaganda machine which is a disgrace and another catastrophe.

Couple days with the hormone changers for young children. What happened to America. Let’s also talk about the transgender men who are competing in women sports or blatant human rights violation. It’s a blatant criminal human rights violation that prevents women from rising up the ladder. This is something that is well about it. Honestly I think that the bad people and the government want us to get angry. There’s another way to fight back I think. And we can certainly change the world change America for the better we have to work together we have to trust in Jesus and we have to run for political office ourselves
/——-/ Chinese squat toilets coming to a grammar school near you.
1676256503761.png

Yes .. because girls get their backs wet when they flush ..

talk about 1 track mind

who brought up abortions and trans people into a silly argument about urinals? All these emotions over stuff that should be settled law and tolerance, instead of hate based on obsessive propaganda. There is only one guy that did so well as a woman and that was in the Ivy League for swimming. Mainly they have to wait two years after taking conversion drugs etcetera. It's not my business, you should mind your own. You have these ridiculous distractions as well as the election steal and the vaccine hoax which are catastrophes. And don't recognize that your party is absolutely killing the middle class and running a giveaway for 40 years to the rich to the point where their wealth is now ridiculously bloated. And I don't make personal attacks I always base my attacks on your brainwash propaganda machine which is a disgrace and another catastrophe.

OK easy my friend. It’s because the far left wants to allow men into women’s bathrooms. It’s because the far left is doing quite a few things to destroy America. How can you disagree with that

I’m a Democrat. Our current party is destroying the middle class you’re right about that. We can only pray that the great Democrats of history come forward to make a difference. Who do you think you’re talking to my name is Franklin Roosevelt for the win. What an unbelievable problem today with far left liberals. You’re living in a fantasy world man making the realities of Republicans and traditional Democrats like myself a living nightmare. Because we care about poor Americans who are getting screwed over by Black Lives Matter , mass consumerism, Americans are getting hurt by The mass media putting out anti-American propaganda, the mass media putting out hurtful and divisive films and television shows.

Working class blacks and whites are getting screwed over …will you take a stand for them my friend … do you think this is all fake news. ? So you think that there is not racial division in America being created by the media?

Do you think that Black Lives Matter is a good group? Because they don’t have the interests for Black people at all

How in the world can you say this with Netflix, Amazon HBO Max all have Black Lives Matter categories but nothing for the great Christian European men who built a civilized world. Why do we have this race division. It is being brought to us by rich people trying to divide us.

I brought up trans people and I’m making a point …and I don’t even know what your deal is brother. It’s really quite simple there are transgender man who competed in women’s sports and they take away scholarship some of it. It’s happening on local levels. You bring up one case. But I noticed a trend with far less people they hyper concentrate on one thing and ignore all of the disasters around them. You can talk about the trans topic there’s another hundred topics that the far left is involved in that are very bad for America.

The fact that that happen is a disgrace to America. We can talk about other things to like how colleges will give scholarships to people based on their skin color

It’s our business as Americans and it is an attack against humanity the transgender man can compete in women’s sports. No one wants to hear that they have to wait two years nobody cares about that. This is a crime against humanity

It’s all of our business when it comes to abortion as well. We need to outlaw abortion because it is satanic. It is the murder of a child my friend. You know people used to think slavery was OK it’s the same thing with abortion ….so people think it’s OK they haven’t seen the light. Any idea that it would be father has a child taken away from them as a crime against humanity.

Did you just hear what I said my friend. No I’m not here to personally attack you you have a right to have your opinion I have a right to have my opinion but we don’t have a right to do is make things up about other people. Can’t say Republicans are racist. You can’t say Republicans are getting in other peoples business man. We’re talking about common sense here.

Democrats and Republicans and name are the problem. I might even make an argument that some mainstream Republicans are just putting on a face and not doing anything to solve the race issues in America created by BLM and their Democrat allies.

Donald Trump was A good potus

Last edited:
OK easy my friend. It’s because the far left wants to allow men into women’s bathrooms. It’s because the far left is doing quite a few things to destroy America. How can you disagree with that

I’m a Democrat. Our current party is destroying the middle class you’re right about that. We can only pray that the great Democrats of history come forward to make a difference. Who do you think you’re talking to my name is Franklin Roosevelt for the win. What an unbelievable problem today with far left liberals. You’re living in a fantasy world man making the realities of Republicans and traditional Democrats like myself a living nightmare. Because we care about poor Americans who are getting screwed over by Black Lives Matter , mass consumerism, Americans are getting hurt by The mass media putting out anti-American propaganda, the mass media putting out hurtful and divisive films and television shows.

Working class blacks and whites are getting screwed over …will you take a stand for them my friend … do you think this is all fake news. ? So you think that there is not racial division in America being created by the media?

Do you think that Black Lives Matter is a good group? Because they don’t have the interests for Black people at all

How in the world can you say this with Netflix, Amazon HBO Max all have Black Lives Matter categories but nothing for the great Christian European men who built a civilized world. Why do we have this race division. It is being brought to us by rich people trying to divide us.

I brought up trans people and I’m making a point …and I don’t even know what your deal is brother. It’s really quite simple there are transgender man who competed in women’s sports and they take away scholarship some of it. It’s happening on local levels. You bring up one case. But I noticed a trend with far less people they hyper concentrate on one thing and ignore all of the disasters around them. You can talk about the trans topic there’s another hundred topics that the far left is involved in that are very bad for America.

The fact that that happen is a disgrace to America. We can talk about other things to like how colleges will give scholarships to people based on their skin color

It’s our business as Americans and it is an attack against humanity the transgender man can compete in women’s sports. No one wants to hear that they have to wait two years nobody cares about that. This is a crime against humanity

It’s all of our business when it comes to abortion as well. We need to outlaw abortion because it is satanic. It is the murder of a child my friend. You know people used to think slavery was OK it’s the same thing with abortion ….so people think it’s OK they haven’t seen the light. Any idea that it would be father has a child taken away from them as a crime against humanity.

Did you just hear what I said my friend. No I’m not here to personally attack you you have a right to have your opinion I have a right to have my opinion but we don’t have a right to do is make things up about other people. Can’t say Republicans are racist. You can’t say Republicans are getting in other peoples business man. We’re talking about common sense here.

Democrats and Republicans and name are the problem. I might even make an argument that some mainstream Republicans are just putting on a face and not doing anything to solve the race issues in America created by BLM and their Democrat allies.

balderdash, super duper. Racists cause the racist problem, not Democrats lol OMG how the in the world can you get so off track. Well change the damn channel...

Individual or the trough style like the old Rice Stadium build right into the floor? Unless they've changed the design of the men's troughs .......... I don't know, it's been years......but they always have individual stalls with door for the shy .........

Looks like Wriggley field has them too. Hahahahaha.

Last edited:
Individual or the trough style like the old Rice Stadium build right into the floor? Unless they've changed the design of the men's troughs .......... I don't know, it's been years......but they always have individual stalls with door for the shy .........

Looks like Wriggley field has them too. Hahahahaha.
Care to comment on a small school, not Wrigley field?

That doesn’t sound like a war to me. You sure your head is screwed on tight?

the man going into the women's bathrooms are actually transgender according to scientists and psychiatrists and psychologists. And they haven't caused a single problem so far. Too bad that's not true for you heterosexual ******** period lol

You know, the only way to be FAIR about this, if the urinals hurt the feelings of trans-men and trans-boys, by not making them feel included, then, logically it follows, they have to now remove all the feminine products from the ladies room.

. . . I wonder, I wonder how all these empathetic liberal gals, who are always on the side of these LGBTQ+ folks are going to feel about that?

Well, it has to be done, fair is fair.

If they are going to remove the urinals, which are objectively male, they MUST remove the feminine hygiene dispensers from the ladies rooms, regardless of how many. . . erm, bloody accidents there are in schools and offices now.

This is what the SJW and identitarians have called for.

If you get rid of urinals, i promise that im peeing all over public toilet seats when i use them. The toilet will just become what the urinal once was. :dunno:

Forum List

Back