The left can't get enough of Trump.... CNN

iamwhatiseem
Yup and all the lefty loons on this board can talk about is Trump. He's no longer POTUS but they don't seem to know that.

One would think they would be applauding the stuttering fuck they elected. Oh wait. I forgot. That stuttering fuck has made a mess. Never mind.

July 1st... nearly 6 months since Biden became President.
And this morning 8:20 am.... there are 5 articles about Trump on the front page of CNN.
And none about Biden.

You can't make this up.
The left doesn't care about Trump.

Lunatic Democrats do.

They seem to want to start a second civil war.

And this morning 8:20 am.... there are 5 articles about Trump on the front page of CNN.
And none about Biden.

You can't make this up.
Isn't it great we don't have a president who's purposely making headline news every day? Everyone loves it. Now instead of hearing from Trump every day, we hear about Trump. We hear how he weaponized the justice department. And then this

Last I heard Trump is still the leader of your party. And he believes that in the summer he's going to be made president again. Is he delusional?

Tax-Related Charges Against Trump Org Expected To Be Unsealed Thursday​

A Manhattan grand jury filed criminal indictments against the company and its chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, according to The Washington Post.

So another Trump associate is going to go to jail but not Trump? He surely is teflon don.
You just can't get enough of TRUMP!, can you?

And none about Biden.

You can't make this up.

Trump sells. We know that. Some love him, some hate him, but he's a soap opera.
This tells you a lot about how "democracy" functions.

Start a thread about it instead of diverting the topic of this one.

Ah, when things get uncomfortable, try and shut people up.
The REALITY of the situation is, it's not just the left that does this, it's people ALL OVER, all political persuasions.

But hey, you just want to have a "let's talk about the left talking about Trump and laugh at them for saying Trump like three times in a Trump sentence"

How fucking ironic you people are. Not even starting political threads, but threads about how ridiculous the other side are because they keep talking about pointless crap.

HILARIOUS.

Right now on Fox news.com - 0 Hillary and 0 AOC

Biden

Nancy Pelosi

Attacking Democrat supporters for being stupid.

AOC

AOC

In fact AOC has her own Fox News page

Then again Hillary didn't win, and that didn't win was freaking 6 years ago.....

Biden

Nancy Pelosi

AOC

AOC

Then again Hillary didn't win, and that didn't win was freaking 6 years ago.....
That is all over the website. If I did that for CNN the count for Trump would probably be over 100.
As noted in the thread opener - this is HEADLINE stories on Page 1 of their website.

5q0qd2.jpg

Biden

Nancy Pelosi

AOC

AOC

Biden, AOC and Pelosi are all current office holders. What they say and do is current news. You're just trying to deflect.

Hillary, Obama, AOC, stories the Right will bring up today?
Nancy Pelosi & Biden?
Your commentary is 1-2, a few stories on our fav pole dancer (AOC) but zero on Hillary & Obama.

November is coming and the dems are toast. Unless they can ramp up their voter fraud machinery.

That is all over the website. If I did that for CNN the count for Trump would probably be over 100.
As noted in the thread opener - this is HEADLINE stories on Page 1 of their website.
Both sides do it, Trump sells because he's so shocking and so ridiculous.
That you're trying to pretend that somehow Democrats are worse than Republicans at this nonsense politics is ridiculous.

Biden, AOC and Pelosi are all current office holders. What they say and do is current news. You're just trying to deflect.

Oh right, this is the "I want you to prove something that's EXACTLY THE SAME AS TRUMP".

Fuck off.

Your commentary is 1-2, a few stories on our fav pole dancer (AOC) but zero on Hillary & Obama.

November is coming and the dems are toast. Unless they can ramp up their voter fraud machinery.

My word, you see democracy and you think "yeah, it's the best system", and then you the arguments people make and you're like "holy shit, these people have the vote." Scary.

Both sides do it, Trump sells because he's so shocking and so ridiculous.
That you're trying to pretend that somehow Democrats are worse than Republicans at this nonsense politics is ridiculous.
I am not pretending anything other than the OBVIOUS fact that the left media is simply not reporting on anything to do with Biden

Nothing to report on Biden except FACTS which are ALL NEGATIVE. So the media reverts to Trump instead. BIDEN SUCKS. Everything about his administration SUCKS. Its the same as this site. None of the leftist dipshits here talk about Biden because HE SUCKS. They always go to Trump because it keeps them from admitting their presidents COMPLETE FAILURES.

Forum List

Back