The Left condemns Putin in mass

Meaning what?
Meaning that invading a country under the guise of "traditional borders" in violation of treaties signed by BOTH OF THOSE COUNTRIES is a bullshit excuse for invasion....

And I don't want to hear any bullshit tone policing from the "American exceptionalism" crowd about how "we" did it too...because back when "we" were doing it, "we" were cheering and bumping our chests about it....

"WE" in that equation is often times "You" -- because nobody really asked the rest of us shit about invading most of the countries we have invaded....

Meaning that invading a country under the guise of "traditional borders" in violation of treaties signed by BOTH OF THOSE COUNTRIES is a bullshit excuse for invading another country....
Some folk just don't believe artificial borders are real so they see no harm.
And I don't want to hear any bullshit tone policing from the "American exceptionalism" crowd about how "we" did it too..
does it make it easier to believe your own BS by that way^
how bout "we allow it here"? [border invasions] is that better? and don't give me any of that "how are our borders being invaded?" white liberal" tripe

"WE" in that equation is often times "You" -- because nobody really asked the rest of us shit about invading most of the countries we have invaded....
And is it "we" or just "you" that is responsible when our border is illegally crossed, and don't give me any of that liberal tripe that it isn't happening [ that does make it easier Poinzy]

Last edited:
I give up!
As I said....all of that talk about "borders" don't mean shit if one is empirical enough to ignore them...and has the firepower to force the rest of the world to accept it...

And if they are really good, they can even receive praise from some of the leaders in the "rest of the world" -- they may even call what you did "genius" and gush over you....

As I said....all of that talk about "borders" don't mean shit if one is empirical enough to ignore them...and has the firepower to force the rest of the world to accept it...

And if they are really good, they can even receive praise from some of the leaders in the "rest of the world" -- they may even call what you did "genius" and gush over you....
I totally agree...might makes right and cheap slave labor makes right.

Thanks George Soros.

The point is, when an endogenous group of people COLLECTIVELY secure and build a geographic nation as opposed to one being drawn out for them by outside forces group borders are real.
What happened in 1991?

Did the people of Ukraine "COLLECTIVELY" decide to vote for independence or did some "outside" force do it??

And who forced Yeltsin to recognize them as independent??

Putin wants to return Russia back to the USSR -- or as close as he is able to....which would be a lot easier if there was a weaker NATO to deter him.....

Me personally, I will adapt either way....but...I do remember lots of "Conservatives" staking their whole identity on being against all things "USSR"

At home we are at the Lenin level. Transitioning to Stalin.
I guess when you want to avoid the facts -- its fun to just make up hyperbolic bullshit to take your mind off of the fact Republicans are openly praising a guy that they were just fearmongering about and accusing Democrats of being in collusion with.....

So how do ya know when another country has been invaded?
Ask Fox News...

According to them and reactionary right-wing cucks -- we are being invading by brown people every day.....

Should we pull of a "genius invasion" like Putin and roll tanks across the border and down into Central America?

Why did Putin wait until Biden was in office to invade Ukraine?
The same reason Al Qeda waited until Bush was president to attack the Pentagon and the Twin Towers...

Because they were both on the same side....

So since Putin and Biden are both on the same side....why are Trumpers gushing on and on over a guy who is on Biden's side??

Forum List

Back