The Left condemns Putin in mass

Some folk just don't believe artificial borders are real so they see no harm.

does it make it easier to believe your own BS by that way^
how bout "we allow it here"? [border invasions] is that better? and don't give me any of that "how are our borders being invaded?" white liberal" tripe

And is it "we" or just "you" that is responsible when our border is illegally crossed, and don't give me any of that liberal tripe that it isn't happening [ that does make it easier Poinzy]
This is why I have zero respect for you cucks...

Only morons think illegals coming to the US to work (which has been the case for over a hundred years) is the same as Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine and shelling homes.....

But here is when all of that bullshit you talking comes to a head....If you think brown people coming over here is the same as a military invasion -- when are you going to arrest the employers who hire those "brown people" for treason and execute them??

You not...because you are full of shit...you are the type who needs to make up hyperbolic bullshit when you lack any substance to refute a single thing I said...fuck what you whining about

What happened in 1991?

Did the people of Ukraine "COLLECTIVELY" decide to vote for independence or did some "outside" force do it??

And who forced Yeltsin to recognize them as independent??

Putin wants to return Russia back to the USSR -- or as close as he is able to....which would be a lot easier if there was a weaker NATO to deter him.....

Me personally, I will adapt either way....but...I do remember lots of "Conservatives" staking their whole identity on being against all things "USSR"
My God you are thicker than pig shit.

Who drew up the borders for modern Ukraine?

Lenin and Khrushchev.

So modern Ukraine, like Yugoslavia before it, and Iraq...and most of sub-saharan Africa is a nation created by external powers.

They carved away a chunk of formerly imperial Russia, and then after WW2 Nikita carved another piece to appease Ukrainian nationalists by giving away the Crimea.

As for Putin, he is simply helping to secure what the organic, and native Russian population wish for...to be rejoined with their nation. Russia.

Ask Fox News...
uh-oh someones argument has gone so far south that I sense it is going need a booster shot of "THATS RACIST" in the hopes it will bail them out and make them feel better.

According to them and reactionary right-wing cucks -- we are being invading by brown people every day.....
and there it is, the explanation for every argument that cannot be justified on its own merits

Should we pull of a "genius invasion" like Putin and roll tanks across the border and down into Central America?
No, why use tanks? that wouldn't be genius! that would be silly when we can just go there and say this is our home...as for putin, did he cross a real border or an artificial one?

Last edited:
uh-oh someones argument has gone so far south that I sense it is going need a booster shot of "THATS RACIST" in the hopes it will bail them out and make them feel better.

and there it is, the explanation for every argument that cannot be justified on its own merits

No, why use tanks? that wouldn't genius! that would be silly when we can just go there and say this is our home...as for putin, did he cross a real border or an artificial one?
He crossed the border that was agreed upon 30 years ago....

Is it no longer a real border because Putin says so??

That works both ways then....

Those brown people you hate so much can easily decide that the "real borders" between them and Southern states are the ones that are traditionally and culturally theirs..

But we all know how you fascists cucks only like to use traditions and culture when it's yours..and by yours, I mean white nationalism...which is the MAIN REASON conservatives have jerked off to pics of Putin for the last 20 yrs

This is why I have zero respect for you cucks...
not to mention your disdain for borders, I notice they don't rate very high on your list of "cucks" I respect list either.
Only morons think illegals coming to the US to work (which has been the case for over a hundred years) is the same as Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine and shelling homes.....
It would be the same thing if russia didn't need those tanks, ya know we [the rest of the world and Ukrain itself] could stand down and they could just cross over and stay there like it wasn't even happening. [btw, was the use of the term "illegals" intentional on your part?]

But here is when all of that bullshit you talking comes to a head....If you think brown people coming over here is the same as a military invasion -- when are you going to arrest the employers who hire those "brown people" for treason and execute them??
would be very difficult [perhaps impossible] to convict with the "100 year" defense thing and all...
what judge is going to convict them with that kind of legal logic staring him down?

You not...because you are full of shit...you are the type who needs to make up hyperbolic bullshit when you lack any substance to refute a single thing I said...fuck what you whining about
Relax poindexter, I was just clown'n ya

But does anyone take them seriously? Sanctions? LOL.

Their hypocrisy is astounding, much like that of Trudy up North after his treatment of democratic protests against his own policies.

"This is like North Korea denouncing dictatorships," someone else wrote.

"How in the world did he get through this with a straight face," another person questioned.

"Does he own a mirror?" someone asked.
oh imo Red Bern had Putin's back comparing Ukraine to Mexico

We did in syria. You cheered because it was o.
I am against us being in the Middle East...period...

And have been consistent about this since the days of being called a traitor and a terrorist by right-wingers like yourself back when yall were worshiping Bush.....which is I why I don't let it slide when you folks pretend to have been against invading Iraq all along....

Which is why I can be consistent on my position while you have to base your positions on what will "own the libs" -- and it makes you look stupid...

He crossed the border that was agreed upon 30 years ago....
perhaps her does not believe it is real, that it is just some artificial and arbitrary line on a piece of paper
Is it no longer a real border because Putin says so??
it's not real to anyone who thinks it is artificial, putin included...I believe all borders are real

That works both ways then....
Then you have learned todays lesson

Those brown people you hate so much
Yes, "the brown people" are the white liberals I was referring to...I see you have now inserted todays "minority of the day" between yourself and this debate so you no longer have to pretend your argument has merit to stand on
can easily decide that the "real borders" between them and Southern states are the ones that are traditionally and culturally theirs..
...and yes, anyone, no matter their ethnicity, who believes borders are artificial can make that claim, all you need to do is let them.

But we all know how you fascists cucks only like to use traditions and culture when it's yours..and by yours, I mean white nationalism...which is the MAIN REASON conservatives have jerked off to pics of Putin for the last 20 yrs
This is why I like to clown ya, poinzy!

Last edited:
Does that make it real or artificial
Since this border didn't naturally create itself in nature -- it is artificial....

to the extent it is an internationally recognized border; initially recognized by both Ukraine and Russia, makes it legal...or as some can call it, real....

Do you play this game with other people's borders??

Do you question the "realness" of Israel's borders??

Do you question the "realness" of our own borders?

Or is just when you have a chance to wave poms poms for fascist authoritarians?

I am against us being in the Middle East...period...

And have been consistent about this since the days of being called a traitor and a terrorist by right-wingers like yourself back when yall were worshiping Bush.....which is I why I don't let it slide when you folks pretend to have been against invading Iraq all along....

Which is why I can be consistent on my position while you have to base your positions on what will "own the libs" -- and it makes you look stupid...
What about Africa? Did you enjoy watching your boy Obama bomb the hell out of them after winning a Nobel Peace price?

What about Africa? Did you enjoy watching your boy Obama bomb the hell out of them after winning a Nobel Peace price?
I am not an Obama fan...Obama is a centrist corporate Democrat...I am not....

The Nobel Peace prize doesn't hold relevance with me, I don't care who they give the award to...

However, Obama does expose how full of shit Right-wingers are.....because you can't be both a radical leftist who is weak on terror, on the side of the terrorists, blah blah -- while at the same time claiming Obama is a war-monger who invades Middle Eastern and African countries under the guise of "war on Terror" -- which tells me the labels you give people are primarily full of shit...and will be the same labels you give anyone; no matter how delusional it is....

Were you pissed at Trump for getting our guys ambushed in Africa??

Forum List

Back