The Left condemns Putin in mass

So when a bunch of fascists and white nationalists storm the Capitol to try to overturn an election -- like something that would be done by a Pol Pot if he even allowed elections in the first place -- your reaction is "that's just what the media says" -- that alone tells me you are a fraud....
I sense you are struggling with this... but yes that is exactly and precisely what the media says and the "socially educated" regurgitate
And have the nerve to talk about white privilege -- shut yo goofy ass up....
perfect example of white privilege

The epitome of white privilege is feeling you can storm the Capitol, threaten the life of the Vice President in hopes to intimidate him -- and carry out a scheme to nullify the votes of millions with fake electors -- and nothing happens but dic suckers like you shrugging their shoulders and continuing to whine about how smart people knowing stuff makes you feel insecure....you are a whole bitch

Time to change the channel brother :abgg2q.jpg:

Why does Putin only invade Ukraine when your fellow DemoKKKrats are in charge? It's happened twice now.
Since I answered that question and you keep dodging it...

You tell us..why did Putin only invade when Democrats are in charge??

After you answer that....tell me why even if that were true -- you still suck Putin's dick??

But does anyone take them seriously? Sanctions? LOL.

Their hypocrisy is astounding, much like that of Trudy up North after his treatment of democratic protests against his own policies.

"This is like North Korea denouncing dictatorships," someone else wrote.

"How in the world did he get through this with a straight face," another person questioned.

"Does he own a mirror?" someone asked.
Why would they condemn Joe Biden's biggest ally?

"Hey Pooty Poot Putin!

This is your ole pal codename "Cornpop"

I want you to know that I closed down The XL pipeline like you asked and threw 50,000 Americans out of work.
I then suspended all new Federal Oil Leases like you told me to.
Then I pretended to ask OPEC to ramp up oil production (they ignored me) and started importing more oil instead of exporting it.
Then I got Nordstream2 back up and running for you.

And as a thank you for help us with the Fake Lying Dirty Dossier and 5 years of fake Russian Collusion, I want to let you know that it's Ok if you Crimea a river and take the Morning Ukraine.

Your pal Joe.....err I mean "Cornpop"!

Last edited:
I sense you are struggling with this... but yes that is exactly and precisely what the media says and the "socially educated" regurgitate

perfect example of white privilege

Time to change the channel brother :abgg2q.jpg:
So you are saying that in 2024....If Kamala Harris decides to not certify the electors...

And in 6 states she and Biden lost -- they send forged electors to declare themselves the winner...

You won't mind, right??

This is why you are a clown.....

Go jerk off to old Glenn Greenwald articles...

Yea, I keep telling Trump that

But he still tries to be Putin's little boy...

View attachment 605500

Which makes you even more pathetic for praising him...

Now back to the point you keep deflecting from......

Why does Trump keep praising Putin so much? And not just today........for years...why?

Better still...why do you praise him??

Is it the way he deals with his political opponents...do you wish you could that too?? Is that what makes a cuck like you moist??

You realize that none of the humans in here take you seriously, yes?

Since I answered that question and you keep dodging it...

You tell us..why did Putin only invade when Democrats are in charge??

After you answer that....tell me why even if that were true -- you still suck Putin's dick??

You didn't answer it, but I'll tell you why. Vladimir Putin OWNS Joe Biden. Biden was VP when Putin took Crimea, and Biden is president while Putin is taking Ukraine. They're working together.

You didn't answer it, but I'll tell you why. Vladimir Putin OWNS Joe Biden. Biden was VP when Putin took Crimea, and Biden is president while Putin is taking Ukraine. They're working together.
And yet Trump of course thinks Putin is GENIUS

No offense but I don't believe Joe was/is a decision maker in either case.

The people that he answers to - Yes.

No offense but I don't believe Joe was/is a decision maker in either case.

The people that he answers to - Yes.

It's irrelevant. Putin has so much leverage on the entire Biden crime family, he can do whatever he wants, without consequences. As we're seeing right now.

It's no accident Putin took Crimea when Biden was VP, and he's taking Ukraine now.

If they can get everyone to hate Russia then it allows them more freedom to do as they wish with/against them. Plus it sets a public perception of anti Russia Incase Hillary's dealings come out if she runs and they can hand wave it away as Russians are bad.

It's irrelevant. Putin has so much leverage on the entire Biden crime family, he can do whatever he wants, without consequences. As we're seeing right now.

It's no accident Putin took Crimea when Biden was VP, and he's taking Ukraine now.

Well -

No one else thinks that Biden makes any decisions - not even Joe.

They don't need to own Biden.
They have willing accomplices in Obama, Jarret and Rice.

So you are saying that in 2024....If Kamala Harris decides to not certify the electors...

And in 6 states she and Biden lost -- they send forged electors to declare themselves the winner...

You won't mind, right??

Oh christmas, another liberal mind filter at work...If you want to know what i'm really saying just go read it
This is why you are a clown.....
Yeah it was either that or journalist, I went for the respect
Go jerk off to old Glenn Greenwald articles...
Who is that? is that the guy that used to write the letters for Penthouse? Are you looking to part with them or something? try craigs list.

Forum List

Back