The Left demonizes SCOTUS

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So long as everyone does what the Left wants, everything is OK. However, the first minute anyone challenges them, out comes the vitriol and conspiracy theories and SCOTUS is no different as the Leftists justices demonize their own collogues over decisions.

At the highest level of government, there is no longer any civility, no longer any professionalism. It is just a Jerry Springer shit show called the US Federal government.

So long as everyone does what the Left wants, everything is OK. However, the first minute anyone challenges them, out comes the vitriol and conspiracy theories
Go on this board. At any time. It is fuller of people on the right spouting "vitriol and conspiracy theories" than it is ever being done by people on the left. This includes you by the way.
SCOTUS is no different as the Leftists justices demonize their own collogues over decisions.
"I have no trouble with fair criticism of the substance of those decisions. My complaint concerns all the media and political talk" Can you point to Alito complaining about the "leftist justices". He seems to be complaining about the pundits. In fact, dissent opinions are put out by justices both left and right all the time. It is a function of their job.

Last edited:
Go on this board. At any time. It is fuller of people on the right spouting "vitriol and conspiracy theories" than it is ever being done by people on the left. This includes you by the way.

"I have no trouble with fair criticism of the substance of those decisions. My complaint concerns all the media and political talk" Can you point to Alito complaining about the "leftist justices". He seems to be complaining about the pundits. In fact, dissent opinions are put out by justices both left and right all the time. It is a function of their job.
The people in California a couple of decades ago voted on a referendum on gay marriage. And voted it down. Then some radical judge showed up and said enough with that. that judge must have drugged and alcoholed himself for many months for that unless he was crazy and did not care. Just an example on corruption and conspiracies.

The people in California a couple of decades ago voted on a referendum on gay marriage. And voted it down. Then some radical judge showed up and said enough with that. that judge must have drugged and alcoholed himself for many months for that unless he was crazy and did not care. Just an example on corruption and conspiracies.

You don’t get to vote on the rights of others

You don’t get to vote on the rights of others
But that was a vote. It was for real. It does not matter now as the end game has been set up for some group or groups to suffer at some point. Eliminate the public resources that the taxpayer pays for much of this and tell us all about votes. I am not incriminating you. I am saying that when the spring runs dry, the realism will come to the forefront real fast. We are doing a slow bleed of our nation. My view is stop being stubborn. Take your winnings and build on it. Many people win and the costs will subside with common sense added. But you can not as the moving in the right direction arrow of your political campaigns will be your eventual undoing. Progs won. But can not understand why there are many failures costing us so much money.

But that was a vote. It was for real. It does not matter now as the end game has been set up for some group or groups to suffer at some point. Eliminate the public resources that the taxpayer pays for much of this and tell us all about votes. I am not incriminating you. I am saying that when the spring runs dry, the realism will come to the forefront real fast. We are doing a slow bleed of our nation. My view is stop being stubborn. Take your winnings and build on it. Many people win and the costs will subside with common sense added. But you can not as the moving in the right direction arrow of your political campaigns will be your eventual undoing. Progs won. But can not understand why there are many failures costing us so much money.
“Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for Supper”

In our society, you don’t get to vote on the rights of others.
That is why the courts intervened

Liar.
The conservative justices are proud of themselves for saving the US from the animals.

The Texas abortion decision was a travesty
One where inaction changed a previous decision

The conservative judges knew they had made a partisan decision, not one based on current law

So they all scampered to……Blame the media

“Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for Supper”

In our society, you don’t get to vote on the rights of others.
That is why the courts intervened
A very deeply Prog respected woman in broadcasting just came out with a book on others. She is a moron. She has affected people to vote for her tenure in broadcasting. And why we are here today.

The Texas abortion decision was a travesty
One where inaction changed a previous decision
The conservative judges knew they had made a partisan decision, not one based on current law
So they all scampered to……Blame the media
The question was "is the TX law constitutional"?
The answer is yes. End of discussion.
I agree its a goofy law, but it is constitutional.

As for blaming the media, the media is a leftist propaganda network, so I don't blame the justices for pointing that out. Please recall that the MSM had a 93% negative bias against all things Trump, so a biased MSM needs to be criticized. Free speech should also be unbiased speech.

So long as everyone does what the Left wants, everything is OK. However, the first minute anyone challenges them, out comes the vitriol and conspiracy theories and SCOTUS is no different as the Leftists justices demonize their own collogues over decisions.

At the highest level of government, there is no longer any civility, no longer any professionalism. It is just a Jerry Springer shit show called the US Federal government.

This after 30 years of your rightwing nuts yelling "legislating from the Bench" each and every time there was a ruling you all did not like.

have you no self-awareness at all?

But that is not what the court answered
They refused to answer and let the Texas law stand
Cowardly on their part

That is not what they ruled, they did not rule on its constitutionality.

Beyond Roe v Wade, the Conservative judges are now attacking Freedom of the Press in the First Amendment.

How DARE a Free Press challenge a decision we have made?
They are setting the stage for future controversial decisions
USSC justices also have free speech rights
How are they setting the stage for future decisions? Link please.

Forum List

Back