The left destroys everything, even pretty will not be tolerated.

The only ones having a cow about this new rule are...the guys.
This is going to shock you. Guys like hot chicks. Nobody wants to see a fat unshaven SJW girl, anywhere. It’s a fact of life.
This is going to shock you, too. Chicks like buffed men. Nobody wants to see a fat, unshaven slob, anywhere. Its a fact of life.
This going to shock you two, but men and women have a wide variety of preferences for mates..

Not all guys want Twiggy or some slut, and not all women want Fabio or some jock.

Shockingly some people actually mate up based on how well they get along with their mate and develop a rapport with them, not just based on looks alone.

The only ones having a cow about this new rule are...the guys.
This is going to shock you. Guys like hot chicks. Nobody wants to see a fat unshaven SJW girl, anywhere. It’s a fact of life.
This is going to shock you, too. Chicks like buffed men. Nobody wants to see a fat, unshaven slob, anywhere. Its a fact of life.

Yes we like this:

c36c879ed89e396c635d41fd60d9faa1.jpg

Of course you realize that he is probably gay.

Where have I said I want to boycott the NFL?

The method of protest was stupid and isn't getting their original message across.

And Trump sticking his nose it in fixates idiots like you while he does actual real work, so it's win-win.

Losers.

What fixates me is how you Trumpetrtes make excuses for Trump being a total asshole. Have you no shame?

No excuses needed. You progressive twats deserve Trump, you created him.
Now the Trumpettes blame Democrats for making them vote for Trump.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

Hillary or Trump, two very bad choices for America, had a halfway decent Democrat had been allowed to run, Trump would not be in office today.
The Republicans chose Trump. The Republicans voted for Trump but it is the fault of Democrats.

I get it.

Independants choose the President, and most chose Trump because they did not want Hillary and most chose Hillary because they did not want Trump, very few voted for who they liked.

Last edited:
What fixates me is how you Trumpetrtes make excuses for Trump being a total asshole. Have you no shame?

No excuses needed. You progressive twats deserve Trump, you created him.
Now the Trumpettes blame Democrats for making them vote for Trump.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

Hillary or Trump, two very bad choices for America, had a halfway decent Democrat had been allowed to run, Trump would not be in office today.
The Republicans chose Trump. The Republicans voted for Trump but it is the fault of Democrats.

I get it.

Independants choose the President, and most choose Trump because they did not want Hillary and most choose Hillary because they did not want Trump, very few voted for who they liked.
True that... 'Lion Ted Cruz' was my 1st but realized early on that Trump was the only "electable" candidate for the Nation as a whole... Wildly grateful for Trump... as in I'm getting 60% of what Trump campaigned on, thus far. :)

Forum List

Back