The Left Don't Think Trump Should Attack Judges

Ever heard the phrase you can indict a ham sandwich?

The grand jury system is a joke and should be abolished. They are only used because the prosecutors don't want to put the decision to charge on their own careers. He could charge Trump without them but he didn't. Ever stop to think WHY?

If he'd brought charges instead of going before a grand jury, you'd say the same thing.

If he'd brought charges instead of going before a grand jury, you'd say the same thing.
there would have been a pre trial where the defense counters the evidence. The challenge of it actually being anything of substance. The issue in this entire witch hunt is there is no evidence of anything you want there to be. hahahahahahahahahahaha stay ignorant my friend.

there would have been a pre trial where the defense counters the evidence. The challenge of it actually being anything of substance. The issue in this entire witch hunt is there is no evidence of anything you want there to be. hahahahahahahahahahaha stay ignorant my friend.

There are 86 witnesses to hear from.

Why do I have to be “part of this” to have an opinion, but you don’t?
I answered your question. so far you didn't answer mine, which is usual with demfks, afraid of the truth.

One more question you won't answer, why is it you think your opinion matters more than mine?

But the left are just fine attacking Aileen Cannon. If the left weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be anything. Why is it the left believe we should have a two tiered justice system? They are taking our democracy away.
Questioning her silly decisions and pointing to her connection to trump is not "attacking."

Calling for violence, as Trump often does, IS ATTACKING.

I'm so sorry your tighty brownies are in a wad over your inability to distinguish between them.

Questioning her silly decisions and pointing to her connection to trump is not "attacking."

Calling for violence, as Trump often does, IS ATTACKING.

I'm so sorry your tighty brownies are in a wad over your inability to distinguish between them.
Wow

I answered your question. so far you didn't answer mine, which is usual with demfks, afraid of the truth.

One more question you won't answer, why is it you think your opinion matters more than mine?
Because I’m right and you’re wrong.

Forum List

Back