The Left Don't Think Trump Should Attack Judges

Why do you think I’m wrong, because I don’t agree with you? I don’t see the difference.
I know you're wrong because the information on the internet says so. Not any one person or media outlet! To believe that CNN tells the truth is so yesterday's news. The are bought by the DNC elites as is MSNBC, CBS, ABC and any other outlet. The are all owned by the same groups.

Here, a different story, but let's see how you answer.

Bryan Kohberger Idaho 4, I bet you think he's guilty right?

Well if he was guilty, why isn't there cross blood evidence between the two rooms where the bodies were found? He'd of had to have showered in between and changed clothes for that not to have happened!!!! But I bet the media has you believing he's the one!!!!! Simple investigative techniques says he isn't and I just told you why!!!

Still not a Trump supporter, but being lost and clueless is your comfort zone, isn't it?

Fun fact, there are people in the world who aren't Democrats ... and ... aren't Trump supporters. Blows your mind, huh? This is all Democrats have. Duh, dar, burp, I don't agree with that, so you support Trump, barf, barf,

LOL, cat girl, funny stuff, you're such a simpleton

LOL, Smokin' OP 's like duh, dar, you are a leftist Democrat, kaz, of course you aren't going to admit you're voting for Trump.

Well, there was the 2020 election I supported Trump from beginning to end. Then there's how I keep agreeing across the site that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Democrats, you just can't get out of stupid

I know you're wrong because the information on the internet says so. Not any one person or media outlet! To believe that CNN tells the truth is so yesterday's news. The are bought by the DNC elites as is MSNBC, CBS, ABC and any other outlet. The are all owned by the same groups.

Here, a different story, but let's see how you answer.

Bryan Kohberger Idaho 4, I bet you think he's guilty right?

Well if he was guilty, why isn't there cross blood evidence between the two rooms where the bodies were found? He'd of had to have showered in between and changed clothes for that not to have happened!!!! But I bet the media has you believing he's the one!!!!! Simple investigative techniques says he isn't and I just told you why!!!
Kohberger is taking the fall for Trump.

Have you ever watched a Biden speech you lying piece of shit? I've NEVER seen you have anyi issue with someone who attacks most people when it was a Democrat, a party you lie you don't endorce
Don't worry about it Kaz, Mac has a hate boner for Trump. I posted in a thread about how Trump's policies weren't radical and made sense, and his basic answer is I hate Trump, Trump isn't the problem. He is like Whoopi Goldberg pretending she isn't Whoopi Goldberg. It isn't healthy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But the left are just fine attacking Aileen Cannon. If the left weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be anything. Why is it the left believe we should have a two tiered justice system? They are taking our democracy away.
Left nearly assassinated the supreme Court justices ..... What the f*** are they talking about?

Don't worry about it Kaz, Mac has a hate boner for Trump. I posted in a thread about how Trump's policies weren't radical and made sense, and his basic answer is I hate Trump, Trump isn't the problem. He is like Whoopi Goldberg pretending she isn't Whoopi Goldberg. It isn't healthy.

What's funny is Mac1958 's insistence he isn't a Democrat. He can't give any examples. I've asked. He tried the I'm a Republican, give him examples of how I'm not and it didn't work out for him because I could. First I'm a fiscal conservative and Republicans aren't. I'm a social liberal, I am pro-choice, I think drugs should be legal, I think we should slash military spending and make it defense focused (as the Constitution prescribes). Mac is still working on one way he's not a Democrat, it's been literally years

What's funny is Mac1958 's insistence he isn't a Democrat. He can't give any examples. I've asked. He tried the I'm a Republican, give him examples of how I'm not and it didn't work out for him because I could. First I'm a fiscal conservative and Republicans aren't. I'm a social liberal, I am pro-choice, I think drugs should be legal, I think we should slash military spending and make it defense focused (as the Constitution prescribes). Mac is still working on one way he's not a Democrat, it's been literally years
Here we go again. You just keep trying. I don't know what you want.

I've offered to go over my ACTUAL POSITIONS on the ACTUAL ISSUES -- which would clearly demonstrate that I'm an independent -- but you won't do that. I'd even be happy to cut and paste posts I've made in the past on those issues. Why not.

So clearly, you people base your accusations on one (1) thing: My opinion of Trumpism, which is sociological and cultural, not political. That's all it can be.

Okay, I've tried. I've made the offer in good faith. Believe what you will, and you don't need to tag me when you're bitching about me.

Forum List

Back