The Left Don't Think Trump Should Attack Judges

What's funny is Mac1958 's insistence he isn't a Democrat. He can't give any examples. I've asked. He tried the I'm a Republican, give him examples of how I'm not and it didn't work out for him because I could. First I'm a fiscal conservative and Republicans aren't. I'm a social liberal, I am pro-choice, I think drugs should be legal, I think we should slash military spending and make it defense focused (as the Constitution prescribes). Mac is still working on one way he's not a Democrat, it's been literally years
Yeah I think people assume that conservative and Republican are synonymous which is ridiculous. Case in point is Manchin.... He's a Democrat but he's a very conservative Democrat. Myself I'm not pro-choice but I'm also not pro interference.
I see no point in forcing a woman to keep a baby if she wants to abort. whether I agree with her or not doesn't make any difference. I'm glad our military is an expensive one but I'm not glad for the theft and graft that almost certainly accounts for 50% of our expenditure. But yes I hear you.

Jo

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
But the left are just fine attacking Aileen Cannon.

And SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh.
If the left weren't hypocrites, they wouldn't be anything. Why is it the left believe we should have a two tiered justice system? They are taking our democracy away.
We have a republic. But we make limited use of democracy, in some cases. And yes, they undermine that and seek to undermine that.

Yeah I think people assume that conservative and Republican are synonymous which is ridiculous. Case in point is Manchin.... He's a Democrat but he's a very conservative Democrat. Myself I'm not pro-choice but I'm also not pro interference.
I see no point in forcing a woman to keep a baby if she wants to abort. whether I agree with her or not doesn't make any difference. I'm glad our military is an expensive one but I'm not glad for the theft and graft that almost certainly accounts for 50% of our expenditure. But yes I hear you.

Jo

It's not that I don't want government to do lots of wonderful things, I've just learned in six decades of life that it doesn't, ever. The smaller government is the better because everything government does it bad and the smaller it is the less harm it can do.

America is great, but our government is not great and never was. You and I are headed down the same path because the same themes are in your post

Aileen Cannon isn't a qualified judge, and should be never have been appointed to the bench in the first place. All of her rulings in this case have been overturned by the Appeals Court, and she has been admonished more than once in their Orders over the rulings she has made.

Aileen Cannon is being criticized for her work on the case, not for the fact that she's a judge in a Trump case. And we haven't even discussed the obvious bias in her rulings - all of which have been overturned, not because of her bias, but because of her incompetence.

Members of the Trump Cult are always trying to make false equivalencies between what Trump does, and what Democrats are doing. Trump is trying to trample law and order and get away with no consequences for his crimes, which in fairness, is something he's done successfully, all of his adult life, until now.

But Trump is doing things that no criminal in the history of the world has ever attempted. He's still attempting to a coup to overthrow the US government, and he's asking voters to vote for a dictatorship. Elect Trump and end the Constitution.

Americans don't want to do that. They really don't. Not enough of them to re-elect Trump.
A judge is a judge is a judge. Why do you refuse to accept the law?

What does it say about a society, or even 40% of a society, that would lower its standards so far that they would grant such a person power? What does it say about the religious portion of a society that ignores their own religious teachings and hand such a person power? What does it say about the "leaders" of a society who would be so goddamn craven as to enable him? How far has this society fallen that it would simply remove all standards and expectations of the most fundamental adult behavior and intellect of its President for purely political gain?
It's tells me magaturds are hypocrites. They sell their own principles to the person with the sharpest tongue (or biggest con). I have nothing in common with these people. :dunno:

Note I asked AGAIN for YOU to name issues you aren't Democrat on. All you had to do was name two or three big ones. Should be easy since you're not a Democrat (sic). But you still can't do it, you couldn't answer the question, you just spewed more nonsense.

You know what your positions are, you know what Democrat positions are, name a few you disagree with Democrats on. Jesus H Christ, no one but you would find this so hard
Mac will make some vague conservative sounding statement like supporting a solution to the immigration problem. Of course he automatically poo poos any solution conservatives have ever proposed.
My point on this is pretty specfic, and has nothing to do with that. And I know you won't agree with this.

A large portion of this country has fallen for the most obvious con man America has ever seen. . . . . .
I didn't bother reading beyond this point. you already proved that you're a Trump hating moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Mac will make some vague conservative sounding statement like supporting a solution to the immigration problem. Of course he automatically poo poos any solution conservatives have ever proposed.

I didn't bother reading beyond this point. you already proved that you're a Trump hating moron.

Mac1958 didn't even try, he couldn't come up with a single position he disagrees with Democrats on. The biggest problem he'd have if he did wouldn't even be vague statements, it's why he never talks about any of these issues he supposedly disagrees with Democrats on.

Anyway, I explained it before, he doesn't want to specify his disagreement with Democrats because he's to the left of them, not the right. He's just lying, and lying, and lying ...

I'll give you four, fuck nugget. Law. Order. Accountability. Fiscal responsibility.

Shall I continue, douchebag?
Dims have no such principles. They shit on the law, they hold themselves accountable for nothing, they create chaos wherever they rule and they are unbelievably irresponsible fiscally.

You actually believe Biden is fiscally responsible?

You are a hoot.

Name one, douchebag.

Of course, Democrats don't have any principles to sell. They've admitted that many times.

Wow, I never saw "Democrats" and "principles" used in the same sentence before. I thought the world would explode. Or at least the East Coast. That was cool, but don't do it again, it was too scary

Dims have no such principles. They shit on the law, they hold themselves accountable for nothing, they create chaos wherever they rule and they are unbelievably irresponsible fiscally.

You actually believe Biden is fiscally responsible?

You are a hoot.
Ask a Democrat, dipshit. I'm already well aware they aren't fiscally responsible either.

You said "fiscal responsibility" is one of their principles.
No I didn't. I gave you four principles magaturds compromise. Magaturds, not Democrats. You are the idiot prattling on about Democrats for, reasons (Whataboutism).

Maybe you just have a comprehension problem all around. :dunno:

Forum List

Back