The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

I don't really care what you do or don't find funny. Not everything is about you, drama queen.
You are definitely one of those people who only care about yourself. Self centered asshole.

You don't want my opinion, do not post a tasteless joke on a public message board.

That's just stupid. Sure, Virginia, thousands of people would just walk through a wall as if it were there. Sure they would.

But we just need to make them not want to come to the richest country in the world.

You're an intellectual child. So prove me wrong, let's build the wall and show me how it doesn't work
I am not saying don't build your fricking wall.

I am saying go after employers, no matter what else is done. It is cost effective and it works.

Please provide links to state benefits for illegal immigrants. I can’t find any.

I am not saying don't build your fricking wall.

I am saying go after employers, no matter what else is done. It is cost effective and it works.

It's Democrats who keep bringing up employers as if that's an argument. I'd put anyone who hires illegals in jail. We have to have a policy to do that and broadcast it

Only the worst political hack look for solutions and cause based on political affiliation.

It makes sense to take away the motivation of jobs, where possible.
It is easier and cost effective to go after the demand (employers) than the supply (illegal immigrants). Unless you are a pathetic political hack.
You will never take job motivation away because if they make ten cents per hour, it is better than where they came from.

You will never take job motivation away because if they make ten cents per hour, it is better than where they came from.

Democrats like ElmerMudd keep arguing to let in the criminals, slave traders, sexual predators and everyone else we don't want and just keep out the people who want to work. We should force everyone to come in legally and punish people to hire illegals, but it's still sick

It's Democrats who keep bringing up employers as if that's an argument. I'd put anyone who hires illegals in jail. We have to have a policy to do that and broadcast it
The reason the employers are not being pursued is the larger companies, who rely on illegals, have the ear of many politicians through lobbyists and donations. The politicians do not want to piss them off.

So what? It's the sole responsibility of the federal government to enforce our immigration laws. To thrust that burden on private industry is beyond failure, it is a disgrace to everything the nation should stand for. Yet the same people that would force private citizens to do the government's job, excuse local governments from the same standards. Liberals in America are trash, no need for any analogy.
????

Hiring people not authorized to work in the US is a crime.
Working in the US without authorization is a crime.

Criminal charges is how the government enforces the law.

But you're in favor of people being criminals as long as their "makers not takers."

How unsurprising.

Already stated.

Criminalize the hiring of undocumented workers.
Put some rich White people in jail and I guarantee you the criminality ends.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it's already against the law. Apparently that's not working, especially when Democrats try to get rid of ICE.

How many times have I heard this? They claim if Republicans employers would quit hiring illegals, then illegals wouldn't be coming here, as if Democrat employers don't also hire illegals. Then we've got several sanctuary cities around the country and a sanctuary state with Nancy Pelosi saying, "Well, someone needs to pick the crops". We've got Democrats welcoming illegals with open arms, giving them benefits (including health insurance), driver's licenses, letting them vote in local elections, and now we have the entire state of California wanting to pay illegals unemployment benefits. So, the old "if employers would quit hiring illegals then they wouldn't come here" argument rings hollow.

Makes sense to me. Go after the dealers.

Plus, its super easy to verify. You can check someone on E-Verify in about 4 minutes. It takes longer to brew coffee.

You are definitely one of those people who only care about yourself. Self centered asshole.

You don't want my opinion, do not post a tasteless joke on a public message board.
Toughen up buttercup, as you say, public message board. Someone who cusses really has no place whining about tasteless jokes.

????

Hiring people not authorized to work in the US is a crime.
Working in the US without authorization is a crime.

Criminal charges is how the government enforces the law.

But you're in favor of people being criminals as long as their "makers not takers."

How unsurprising.
Secure the border and no such crimes will occur. Not hard to understand.

Toughen up buttercup, as you say, public message board. Someone who cusses really has no place whining about tasteless jokes.
It is not cussing, you fricking, shit stained asshole.
It is a tasteless, low class, bottom sucking joke you made.

It is not cussing, you fricking, shit stained asshole.
It is a tasteless, low class, bottom sucking joke you made.
I wasn't joking. Mexican drug cartels are killing thousands of Americans every year with illicit products, illegal aliens kill dozens through various means. Time to militarize the border for our own security. Small minded morons like you simply don't care until it effects you personally.

Forum List

Back