The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

Democrats run all the housing construction companies and food processing plants?

You’re an ass. STFU

No one cares whether people hiring illegals are Republican or Democrat, they should go to jail, anti-choice nut job

No one cares whether people hiring illegals are Republican or Democrat, they should go to jail, anti-choice nut job
If you read the thread… your right wing buddies ARE trying to claim that only Dems hire illegals. Clearly they care. Clearly they’re as dishonest as you and talking in opposites just like you

Troll

So no state currently allows illegals to collect unemployment . Not even California.

Even though many illegals pay onto that system

Thank you for clarifying that

Actually, pro-lifer extremist, lots of States give welfare to illegal alien children and feed the family on it, because they're POOR and that is sufficient food.

Do you know anything that is actually true???

If you read the thread… your right wing buddies ARE trying to claim that only Dems hire illegals. Clearly they care. Clearly they’re as dishonest as you and talking in opposites just like you

Troll

I like you, no one is that stupid and so proud of it, right wing anti-choice ninny

Actually, pro-lifer extremist, lots of States give welfare to illegal alien children and feed the family on it, because they're POOR and that is sufficient food.

Hey lying asshole… SNAP is not unemployment.

You dumb fucking lying weasel

Not only that but biden us providing temp housing and transportation to illegals who masquerade as refugees

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Democrats run all the housing construction companies and food processing plants?

You’re an ass. STFU
LOL. I always know when I win an argument when the insults and name calling start flying. Thank you for your tolerance.

LOL. I always know when I win an argument when the insults and name calling start flying. Thank you for your tolerance.
I said something very specific that you Pretended not to read.

That’s how we know YOU have given up

So no state currently allows illegals to collect unemployment . Not even California.

Even though many illegals pay onto that system

Thank you for clarifying that
Wow. You should get up on your high horse and criticize California for even thinking about doing it.

You said you know what my positions are, I don't. THat isn't just "responding" fucking pro-life nut job
Jesus you are a fucking troll.

Post a quote of me saying I know what your positions are.

You can’t ? You can only point to me responding to your insane comments?

Oh.

Now say something as stupid as you have been.

It’s what trolls do

What do I agree with Republicans on? You have no idea, yet you never end proving your ignorance and stupidity about making it up ... badly ...

Since I never addressed you directly in any of my comments, you seem incredibly thin, skinned, and lacking in reading comprehension.

Forum List

Back