The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Open borders was referring to trade ONLY, dupe. Unlimited immigration my butt! Like all Dems, she wants to END illegal immigration with a good SS ID card. Trump's bs will just continue the same problem. Almost half now just overstay their visas, and a wall won't work

Nope. She said she wants "open borders" and "open trade."

HRC Paid Speeches - WikiLeaks

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders"
false

Dems want to open the flood gates to illegal immigration. Hell, Obama is importing them from Guatemala.
False
Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton wants open borders

I just quoted the speech she gave where she says she wants open borders, dumbass. What part of "open trade and open borders" didn't you understand?

You are terminally gullible, Franco.

I agree. He's also a biased asshole who can't see the forest for the trees.
False superdupes....
Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton wants open borders
[/QUOTE]
image.jpeg

Next breaking MSM headline, Donald Trump eats puppies and kittens and babies for breakfast!

Either that or he's a closet homosexual. LOL

That outlandish claim would be right up there with the Russian bullshit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Try eight years ago.

HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. HE'S THE WORST PRESIDENT EVAHHHHHHHH.........

You people don't know when your ridiculousness pops up and bites you on the ass.
That's a real good try at deflection there.

But...

Please look at the third line, in which I point out that the Right had conspiracy theories and baseless charges too.

The two are just so similar in their behaviors, aren't they?

Okay, try again.
Are they so similar? Look at the lists of conspiracy theories and tell me if you honestly think the left even begins to come close to the right in this? Yes, you made a notation that the right does this, but you called out the left on it. Not the right who has "lost it" many times over.
Of course their behaviors are similar. Both deploy spin, diversion, distortion, deflection, denial, personal attacks, straw man arguments, hypocrisy and outright lies to push their agendas, as naturally as they breathe. That's the point of my sig.

What I didn't expect was this madness I'm seeing from the Left right now. They're doing some of the same things they've been mocking the Right for, for years. For whatever reason, I thought they were better than this.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

Try eight years ago.

HE'S A FUCKING MUSLIM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. HE'S THE WORST PRESIDENT EVAHHHHHHHH.........

You people don't know when your ridiculousness pops up and bites you on the ass.

But...

Please look at the third line, in which I point out that the Right had conspiracy theories and baseless charges too.

Okay, try again.
Are they so similar? Look at the lists of conspiracy theories and tell me if you honestly think the left even begins to come close to the right in this? Yes, you made a notation that the right does this, but you called out the left on it. Not the right who has "lost it" many times over.

Both sides do it. The level of intensity is neither here nor there. People can argue that one is worse than the other all day and never come to a conclusion, doesn't matter, they're both acting in a manner that isn't befitting of grown adults.
Precisely.

They convinced themselves they could never lose political power.
Yes, I think that's a big part of it - that all the momentum was on their side, and that's what I thought too.

I can understand the shock, in all seriousness. It's the behavior that has me surprised.

They convinced themselves they could never lose political power.
Yes, I think that's a big part of it - that all the momentum was on their side, and that's what I thought too.

I can understand the shock, in all seriousness. It's the behavior that has me surprised.

What's funny is thinking back to how they talked when they were so confident that Hillary was going to win! :lol:

I admire and respect your incredibly ignorant, brainwashed opinion, dupe.
Franco continues to display the very behaviors the honest liberal below is IMPLORING, BEGGING the Left to stop.

Personal insults and name-calling don't work any more. Being hateful doesn't work any more. Deflection doesn't work any more.

Wake the fuck up. Grow the fuck up.

Because we have a PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Franco continues to display the very behaviors the honest liberal below is IMPLORING, BEGGING the Left to stop.

Personal insults and name-calling don't work any more. Being hateful doesn't work any more. Deflection doesn't work any more.

They need to come to terms with the fact that their candidate was not only a rotten candidate but that she also ran a rotten campaign, she was sickly and she just didn't have the stamina.

They need to come to terms with the fact that their candidate was not only a rotten candidate but that she also ran a rotten campaign, she was sickly and she just didn't have the stamina.

She was terrible.

But as the guy above points out, she wasn't the only problem.

She was terrible.

While I don't agree with him entirely, he makes a lot of good points.

She was terrible.

I haven't been able to get one lefty to admit that yet.

She was terrible.

Hope you ain't holding your breath.

She was terrible.

Hope you ain't holding your breath.

Yeah, I know...

Try eight years ago.

But...

Okay, try again.
Of course their behaviors are similar. Both deploy spin, diversion, distortion, deflection, denial, personal attacks, straw man arguments, hypocrisy and outright lies to push their agendas, as naturally as they breathe. That's the point of my sig.

What I didn't expect was this madness I'm seeing from the Left right now. They're doing some of the same things they've been mocking the Right for, for years. For whatever reason, I thought they were better than this.
Well now you see who we've been talking about for years. It's funny when the camouflage falls off. Ask inner city folks!

Try eight years ago.

But...

Okay, try again.

Well now you see who we've been talking about for years. It's funny when the camouflage falls off. Ask inner city folks!
I'm the first to admit I really don't understand partisan politics.

Still, this has been a surprise for me.

Forum List

Back