The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Haven't seen any decrease in rightwing conspiracy theories either.
Well, I think they've decreased, because Obama and Hillary are no longer threats.

When the Dems come back, we'll see an increase.

Partisans are nothing if not predictable. And consistent.

They haven't let up on Deep State and Clinton (look at the new Clinton threads popping up). They are obsessed.

Doubtful. You are the party of Trump now and so fiscslly spendthrift in pursuit of your agenda he would be rolling in his grave.

Reagan would have no trouble getting elected. IMO he was one of the best Presidents this country ever had.

He would get elected.
How are you going to reconcile your view on immigration with his? I guarentee he did not support the cruel and abusive programs Trump does. He supported amnesty.

how is enforcing our immigration laws "cruel and abusive"? Every country in the world has immigration laws and most of them enforce them, try to enter and stay in Mexico illegally and see where you end up. You are FOS.
What does ripping children from families and sending adults back leaving xhildren behind have to do with enforcing laws? Reagan wasnt smoother. He had a heart.

Trump did not make our immigration laws. If you want to enter the USA do it legally and you wont have any issues with your kids or being sent home. What is it about ILLEGAL that you don't understand? Additionally, your rhetoric about ripping kids from their parents is bullshit. What do you say about a parent that would send their kids across the border illegally?

Trump created the latest POLICY. Own it.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

Well, I think they've decreased, because Obama and Hillary are no longer threats.

They haven't let up on Deep State and Clinton (look at the new Clinton threads popping up). They are obsessed.
Yeah, the Deep State is a thing because it's a threat to Trump. Or something.

Fair point.

Reagan would have no trouble getting elected. IMO he was one of the best Presidents this country ever had.

He would get elected.
How are you going to reconcile your view on immigration with his? I guarentee he did not support the cruel and abusive programs Trump does. He supported amnesty.

how is enforcing our immigration laws "cruel and abusive"? Every country in the world has immigration laws and most of them enforce them, try to enter and stay in Mexico illegally and see where you end up. You are FOS.
What does ripping children from families and sending adults back leaving xhildren behind have to do with enforcing laws? Reagan wasnt smoother. He had a heart.

Trump did not make our immigration laws. If you want to enter the USA do it legally and you wont have any issues with your kids or being sent home. What is it about ILLEGAL that you don't understand? Additionally, your rhetoric about ripping kids from their parents is bullshit. What do you say about a parent that would send their kids across the border illegally?

Nope its the same policy that been there for years. The same one Obama used.

Own it.

Own it.

Please provide a link to the Obama policy dictating that there would be 100% removal of children from illegal immigrants. While you are at it, can you show us that Obama removed children prior to hearings other than suspected trafficking?

Thank you.

Maybe if Hillary and Bill actual shut up for once we wouldn't be talking about them.

Or are you too stupid to understand that Hillary's very recent endorsement of incivility and violence is worthy of "new Clinton threads"?

Own it.

Please provide a link to the Obama policy dictating that there would be 100% removal of children from illegal immigrants. While you are at it, can you show us that Obama removed children prior to hearings other than suspected trafficking?

Thank you.

f you are that interested look it up yourself.

Macky the Fence Sitter from 2016 and it LIVES?
Amazing
That lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

Thanks!

Just think, you can bookmark and bump it again in 2020. :D

4961166.jpg

Own it.

Thank you.

Wow, now you need evidence?

Own it.

Thank you.

Not up to me to prove your claims.

Own it.

Thank you.

Yup. Didn't need it for Barry when he was doing the exact same thing. But she does need it for Trump.

What a maroon.

Own it.

Thank you.

Not up to me to prove your claims.

Since you are the one questioning the claim, you need to look it up. I sure don't need to.

Own it.

Thank you.
Some illegals abandon the kids they were planning on selling to perverts when they are caught.
Then it's up to the US authorities to ensure the safety of the kids. That means the kids must at least be in facilities where they can get decent medical/food/clothes/safety.
These kids are essentially living in the Ritz Carlton compared to their previous lives.
The fucking LIBs call these facilities "concentration camps".
What the fuck would the LIBs do if the US told the kids to fuck off back to their home country to be victimized?
Fucking loathsome LIBS!

lll

Own it.

Thank you.

Yup. I've provided for my claims when asked or even when I've made them. Is that a difficult concept for you?

lll

Own it.

Thank you.

Yup. I've provided for my claims when asked or even when I've made them. Is that a difficult concept for you?

Well, I'd guess anyone that has been on USMB for longer than a week has seen the links supporting the claim. Apparently not everyone seems to remember that far back.

She is incapable of admitting to reality.

It is not wingnuts causing all this strife.

IT IS DEMOCRATS
You know what happens to the children of convicted criminals who are incarcerated?

Key point you are missing. Convicted.
Jibberish. Thousands of children are removed from their parents in this country every year for all manner of reasons and conviction isn't even the top of that list.

You try to pretend to be a moderate but you are not. You're just a meek radical afraid to full on embrace the stupidity you constantly defend. You are as much part of the problem as Hillary is

Fact is, they are seldom automatically removed unless abuse or neglect is suspected, both parents are incarcerated and there is no relative. In many cases, for non-violent crimes, where the parent is the sole caretaker of a dependent, they are given alternatives to incarceration while they await their hearing. It's you stupid republicans who think that the only possible means of handling immigration is through promoting child abuse. You can't imagine any other way to do it can you? You know, like more benign incarceration means such as ankle monitors...or, noticing that most of the people who are awaiting their asylum hearings tend to show up...nope. You are all gung ho on removing children, putting them into abusive mass-holdings, promising the parents they'll be united if they self deport and then deporting the parents without the kids. That's on you. I "embrace" other methods.
I have a method that works. Dozens of my friends have accomplished it, and every American posting on USMB has had a family member who successfully accomplished it.

They went thru the process and immigrated here legally.

And? I'm still trying to find a good rational removing children from parents and deporting parents without their kids unless other crimes such as trafficking are suspected.
What kind of idiot wants kids put in prison with criminal adults?
Oh never mind.

lll

Own it.

Thank you.

Well, I'd guess anyone that has been on USMB for longer than a week has seen the links supporting the claim. Apparently not everyone seems to remember that far back.

Or, more likely those links don't support what you claim.

Forum List

Back