The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Yes the right celebrates Hitler and the left Stalin.
Uh...the left celebrates Hitler (left-wing) and Stalin (left-wing). The right celebrates George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin.

You’re clearly here only to troll. You never add anything of value to a thread.

antifa encompass' the left as a whole like the proud boys encompass' the right.
Wait...you're claiming that Antifa isn't the face of the left? You're claiming that the left hasn't embraced and celebrated Antifa? Seriously? :laugh:
So let me ask you this. If the left is represented by Antifa. Do you know what Antifa is short for?

If conservatives represent the opposite of Antifa, that would mean conservatives are represented by.....?

So let me ask you this. If the left is represented by Antifa. Do you know what Antifa is short for?
Yeah...it’s short for “anti-fascists”. That’s a typical tactic of fascists. Attempt to convince the masses that you stand for the opposite of what you actually stand for. What’s you’re point?
If conservatives represent the opposite of Antifa, that would mean conservatives are represented by.....?
....liberty, freedom, independence. The left is the party of totalitarianism (fascism, communism, etc.). The right is the side trying to reduce the amount of government in our lives. Oops.

Uh...the left celebrates Hitler (left-wing) and Stalin (left-wing). The right celebrates George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin.

You still haven't convinced many posters that the fascists were left wingers and now you attempt to make Jefferson and Franklin into right wingers. Can you possibly believe that people are that stupid, yeah I guess you can. Then again maybe you know that people will respond to blatant junk, So are you a paid poster?

You still haven't convinced many posters that the fascists were left wingers and now you attempt to make Jefferson and Franklin into right wingers. Can you possibly believe that people are that stupid, yeah I guess you can. Then again maybe you know that people will respond to blatant junk, So are you a paid poster?
Franklin and Jefferson agreed with the Republicans who ran Abe Lincoln for President. Franklin and Jefferson thought ALL men were created equal, and they wanted to include all races and creeds as citizen voters. They had to step aside to accommodate the Southern States who were opposed to losing cheap labor if they entered such a union. Not all southerners felt this way, and not all northerners wanted to see slavery end. Life is a mixed bag, but it took less than 100 years after President Washington took office, to free the slaves in all the states and grant them suffrage.

So in one sense, both Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson not only inspired Republicans, they would have chosen the Republican Party had it existed when they were organizing representation for the colonies, and when that didn't work, drafting a declaration of independence and a constitution to govern by. Bless the founders, every one.

Yeah...it’s short for “anti-fascists”. That’s a typical tactic of fascists. Attempt to convince the masses that you stand for the opposite of what you actually stand for. What’s you’re point?
....liberty, freedom, independence. The left is the party of totalitarianism (fascism, communism, etc.). The right is the side trying to reduce the amount of government in our lives. Oops.
Remember when Obama called his healthcare scam the "Affordable Care Act?"

As long as they won the House, “losing their shit” doesn’t seem so bad. LOL

How many different conspiracy theories are floated by the Right now? 20? Where is the thread about them losing their shit? Oh wait….

Wait...you're claiming that Antifa isn't the face of the left? You're claiming that the left hasn't embraced and celebrated Antifa? Seriously? :laugh:

the extreme left & the extreme right have a lot in common.

i guess you are saying the proud boys & the various white supreeeeeemasist groups represent the right...

Because a violent brown shirt thug tells you that his violence is justified,

does not make it true.

D'uh.

does not make it true.

D'uh.

the dude that mowed down those protesters & killed one girl in charlottesville thought he was justified. thankfully the judge thought otherwise.

does not make it true.

D'uh.

the dude that mowed down those protesters & killed one girl in charlottesville thought he was justified. thankfully the judge thought otherwise.

Agreed. Thanks for giving a real world example. Though an example of an ANTIFA thug doing some violence and getting arrested and prosecuted would have been better.

does not make it true.

D'uh.

Agreed. Thanks for giving a real world example. Though an example of an ANTIFA thug doing some violence and getting arrested and prosecuted would have been better.

i'm sure some have been arrested.... but none come to mind, especially of the same kind of viciousness.

feel free to find one.

does not make it true.

D'uh.

i'm sure some have been arrested.... but none come to mind, especially of the same kind of viciousness.

feel free to find one.

Sure. From a Boston rally a while back. Several assaults and weapons charges.

BPD Officers Arrest 33 Suspects for Disruptive Behavior During Rally on Boston Common

does not make it true.

D'uh.

feel free to find one.

BPD Officers Arrest 33 Suspects for Disruptive Behavior During Rally on Boston Common

m'k.... 4 assault & battery arrests out of 33. & they should have been. however, i saw nothing indicating they were part of antifa. did i miss it somewhere? i also missed the part where someone was murdered.

does not make it true.

D'uh.

feel free to find one.

m'k.... 4 assault & battery arrests out of 33. & they should have been. however, i saw nothing indicating they were part of antifa. did i miss it somewhere? i also missed the part where someone was murdered.

The fact that you lefties have been lucky enough for no one to die yet, is not really a strong argument in your favor.

The violence you are practicing, it is only a matter of time.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?
Right Trump is completely innocent and we are all batshit for thinking so. Silly us.

feel free to find one.

The fact that you lefties have been lucky enough for no one to die yet, is not really a strong argument in your favor.

i am a pacifist. i've told you that.

is this the part you insist i am a godless member of antifa?

feel free to find one.

i am a pacifist. i've told you that.

is this the part you insist i am a godless member of antifa?

By context it was obvious a plural "you".

I mean, really obviously.

Like don't put stick your fork in a electrical outlet kind of obvious.

Forum List

Back