The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

the extreme left & the extreme right have a lot in common.

i guess you are saying the proud boys & the various white supreeeeeemasist groups represent the right...

No, but if if these violent leftists persist, they will meet the real Americans'..bullets.

The tards needs to stop for their own good.

how'z about both sides stop? for their own good............

What exactly are we supposed to stop? Talking? Cause most of the Antifa riots have been to shut down conservative speakers.

uh-huh. tell that to the people mowed down. tell that to the ones bearing torches.

Oh, I see what you are doing. You are tying to make an equivalence between Antifa and the White Supremacists.

That is somewhat reasonable as they are both full of hate and violence.

The differences.

1. Antifa is embraced by the mainstream left in this country.

2. Antifa is supported by the democratic party and it's elected officials, generally.

3. Antifa is a large well funded operation.

4. White supremacists are the opposite.

1) opinionated bullshit not backed up by statistical facts from a credible source

2) more opinionated bullshit still not backed up by statistical facts from a credible source.

3) please provide credible verifiable unbiased source supporting that

4) opinionated bullshit yet again. however, stephen miller, steve bannon, & sebastian gorka were & still are trump's buddies.

No, but if if these violent leftists persist, they will meet the real Americans'..bullets.

What exactly are we supposed to stop? Talking? Cause most of the Antifa riots have been to shut down conservative speakers.

uh-huh. tell that to the people mowed down. tell that to the ones bearing torches.

You think all them "torch-bearers" represent the "right" in America?

No, at this point, it's anyone who clings to American ideals, which is a lot of people.

You can say what you want, see? I'm not gonna "bash you, the fash" because you're expressing your view.

Now when somebody comes in that does that, umm..we're gonna kill 'um. Is that not reasonable?

you aren't picking up what i am putting down. first of all, somewhere up a few posts - it was stated that antifa & the left are one & the same because they represent each other. so i played devil's advocate & inferred that the right & the proudboys represent each other. soooooooooooooooo if one side needs to stop.... the the other side does as well.

comprende?

What ANTIFA event have the miniscule # of wacky neo-nazis or "Proud Boys" attacked?

I'm playing Devil's advocate now.

ANTIFA has no agenda other than to suppress free speech in America (and be terrorists worldwide). You know, that 1st Amendment thing that the 2nd protects?

ANTIFA has been in Ukraine throwing cocktails. This is not some joke organization.

Yeah, neither was the Klan, but my grandma held 3 of them back with 1 butcher knife, k?

You may not know about the Klan, but I do from a couple of family instances. They didn't just kill black people.

They tried to kill (hang) my great-grandfather. My grandmother stopped it with a large butcher knife.

Last edited:

Oh, I see what you are doing. You are tying to make an equivalence between Antifa and the White Supremacists.

The differences.

2. Antifa is supported by the democratic party and it's elected officials, generally.

1) opinionated bullshit not backed up by statistical facts from a credible source

2) more opinionated bullshit still not backed up by statistical facts from a credible source.

4) opinionated bullshit yet again. however, stephen miller, steve bannon, & sebastian gorka were & still are trump's buddies.

1. Supported by the many mainstream dems in this country, and on this site who support antifa

2. supported by the many times that dem mayor or lib administrators have worked with antifa for various purposes.

3. Nation wide, well organized, often with provided weapons. Looks well funded to me.

4. YOur smearing of mainstream people as white supremacists does not reflect well on you.

i am a pacifist. i've told you that.

If you were a pacifist, you would not be defending Antifa like you have been doing.
It's easy for me to denounce BOTH Antifa and NeoNazis for being the thugs they are, but
you are such an idiot partisan that you feel the need to defend one of them simply because the thuggery comes from the left and you are a blind leftist.

You are no better than some idiot who would defend Neo Nazis by bringing up ANTIFA.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?
Right Trump is completely innocent and we are all batshit for thinking so. Silly us.
"So we're not supposed to do anything???"

I see you justify the Left's insane behavior towards Trump by pretending this is its only option.

Just as the Right justifies Trump's behavior towards the media by pretending it's his only option.

:laugh:

You folks really are peas in a pod.

Last edited:

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

Left is feeling pretty good right now

Kicked ass in the midterms and Trump is toppling down
For good reason.

But that doesn't forgive the behaviors.

The differences.

Antifa And Neo-Nazis In Ukraine

George Soros Funded Terrorist Group “Antifa” Plans to Make US “Ungovernable” - The Washington Standard

^Idk about that one

Antifa Worldwide: A Brief History of International Antifascism

Here is an actual ANTIFA website:

Yes, they are international.

For anyone in America to support them is retarded.

Olympia to Greece, Fuck the Police - It's Going Down

Left is feeling pretty good right now

Kicked ass in the midterms and Trump is toppling down
For good reason.

Somehow you seem content to forgive the behaviors of the folks on the right…who have actually murdered people. We seem to have missed your outrage about that; probably because you never expressed any.

For good reason.

Somehow you seem content to forgive the behaviors of the folks on the right…who have actually murdered people. We seem to have missed your outrage about that; probably because you never expressed any.

I've seen him do exactly that, and several times.

However, he reserves his most scathing judgment for those on the left, or at best blames both sides equally (no matter the differences). Now, while I disagree on most everything in Mac's two-years-and-counting shtick, I agree with him, wholeheartedly, on one count: Having positioned himself on the moderate left, his first order priority is, and ought to be, to clean up in his own camp. Tearing down the other camp is easy, and there's a myriad efforts to that effect out there. Most aren't worth reading.

Where Mac goes wrong is not in scrutinizing "the Left", it's his belief that such thing as "the Left" even exists in a way so that it can be addressed in bumper-sticker judgments, and that every crackpot and goof he finds spouting crap is evidence for the insanity of "the Left". That's pushing generalization to such extremes as to be bordering on the insane.

Where he further goes wrong is to use every warning voice reminding him where he goes wrong as further evidence supporting his own shtick. That's when his world-view is becoming immune to criticism and hermetically sealed off against reasonable scrutiny.

Where Mac goes wrong, yet again, is by whining about the divisions in the country as fueled by the insane Left or Right, and leaving it at that. Fostering unity would be furthered by looking for common ground wherever it can be found, and letting even shreds of reason (on either side) stand. Instead, he condemns all sides (equally), and so roundly, even aspects that would be worth evaluating prudently won't escape, if he pays attention to that at all.

For good reason.

I've seen him do exactly that, and several times.

However, he reserves his most scathing judgment for those on the left, or at best blames both sides equally (no matter the differences). Now, while I disagree on most everything in Mac's two-years-and-counting shtick, I agree with him, wholeheartedly, on one count: Having positioned himself on the moderate left, his first order priority is, and ought to be, to clean up in his own camp. Tearing down the other camp is easy, and there's a myriad efforts to that effect out there. Most aren't worth reading.

Where Mac goes wrong is not in scrutinizing "the Left", it's his belief that such thing as "the Left" even exists in a way so that it can be addressed in bumper-sticker judgments, and that every crackpot and goof he finds spouting crap is evidence for the insanity of "the Left". That's pushing generalization to such extremes as to be bordering on the insane.

Where he further goes wrong is to use every warning voice reminding him where he goes wrong as further evidence supporting his own shtick. That's when his world-view is becoming immune to criticism and hermetically sealed off against reasonable scrutiny.

Where Mac goes wrong, yet again, is by whining about the divisions in the country as fueled by the insane Left or Right, and leaving it at that. Fostering unity would be furthered by looking for common ground wherever it can be found, and letting even shreds of reason (on either side) stand. Instead, he condemns all sides (equally), and so roundly, even aspects that would be worth evaluating prudently won't escape, if he pays attention to that at all.

If you say so; I just point out the hypocrisy when I see it. We have one side actively murdering people on the other side and the ones getting murdered have supposedly “lost their shit”.

If you say so; I just point out the hypocrisy when I see it. We have one side actively murdering people on the other side and the ones getting murdered have supposedly “lost their shit”.

So who is murdering leftists? All I see is Antifa, and BLM being violent, hurting people, destroying property, and rioting.

Yep. And none of them ever heard anything about Dylann Roof. Or Cesar Sayoc. Or Scott Roeder. Or Timothy McVeigh.

But then, he already admitted: "All I see is ..." Which actually was supposed to read, "All I 'see' is ...", to be precise. For the ability to "see" some things, and "unsee" others or not see them at all is a necessary precondition for the goof's... condition.

I have to admit, though, I get a kick out of the "Alleged reckless driver" denomination. Who comes up with these terms?

Last edited:
This is too funny.

The Democrats are losing their shit?

Trump, a Republican, is already said to have violated campaign finance laws, had many in his administration indicted while being investigated by a Republican with a Republican House & Senate. How many times has Trump denied any of the affairs he had to silence? How many times did Trump say he had not business interests in Russia & had not for years, That no one in his campaign had contact with the Russians.

If you assfucks are whining about Democrats now & blaming them for Republican eating Republican action so fat, wait until January.

No, at this point, it's anyone who clings to American ideals, which is a lot of people.

You can say what you want, see? I'm not gonna "bash you, the fash" because you're expressing your view.

Now when somebody comes in that does that, umm..we're gonna kill 'um. Is that not reasonable?

you aren't picking up what i am putting down. first of all, somewhere up a few posts - it was stated that antifa & the left are one & the same because they represent each other. so i played devil's advocate & inferred that the right & the proudboys represent each other. soooooooooooooooo if one side needs to stop.... the the other side does as well.

comprende?

What ANTIFA event have the miniscule # of wacky neo-nazis or "Proud Boys" attacked?

ANTIFA has no agenda other than to suppress free speech in America (and be terrorists worldwide). You know, that 1st Amendment thing that the 2nd protects?

ANTIFA has been in Ukraine throwing cocktails. This is not some joke organization.

Yeah, neither was the Klan, but my grandma held 3 of them back with 1 butcher knife, k?

You may not know about the Klan, but I do from a couple of family instances. They didn't just kill black people.

They tried to kill (hang) my great-grandfather. My grandmother stopped it with a large butcher knife.

i'll repeat what i said.

antifa is as indicative of the 'left' the same way the proudboys are indicative of the right.

meaning neither are. are you actually arguing that, marion?

comprende?

i'll repeat what i said.

antifa is as indicative of the 'left' the same way the proudboys are indicative of the right.

meaning neither are. are you actually arguing that, marion?
Antifa is a nonentity

Small group rarely active

Forum List

Back