The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?
Left is feeling pretty good right now

Kicked ass in the midterms and Trump is toppling down

the dude that mowed down those protesters & killed one girl in charlottesville thought he was justified. thankfully the judge thought otherwise.
Who can blame him? After two years of violent assaults from you Antifa fascist assholes, people snap. I’m shocked it didn’t happen sooner. You assholes start fights and then act “appalled” when it ends with you getting your asses kicked.

i'm sure some have been arrested.... but none come to mind, especially of the same kind of viciousness.

feel free to find one.

Sure. From a Boston rally a while back. Several assaults and weapons charges.

BPD Officers Arrest 33 Suspects for Disruptive Behavior During Rally on Boston Common

m'k.... 4 assault & battery arrests out of 33. & they should have been. however, i saw nothing indicating they were part of antifa. did i miss it somewhere? i also missed the part where someone was murdered.

The fact that you lefties have been lucky enough for no one to die yet, is not really a strong argument in your favor.

The violence you are practicing, it is only a matter of time.

i am a pacifist. i've told you that.

is this the part you insist i am a godless member of antifa?

By context it was obvious a plural "you".

I mean, really obviously.

Like don't put stick your fork in a electrical outlet kind of obvious.

not when you have accused me di-rectly of being part of antifa in the past....

Left is feeling pretty good right now. Kicked ass in the midterms
A5D542E4-15DF-49BE-B77B-2A96151065BF.gif

the dude that mowed down those protesters & killed one girl in charlottesville thought he was justified. thankfully the judge thought otherwise.
Who can blame him? After two years of violent assaults from you Antifa fascist assholes, people snap. I’m shocked it didn’t happen sooner. You assholes start fights and then act “appalled” when it ends with you getting your asses kicked.

you are a whiny buttercup.

Sure. From a Boston rally a while back. Several assaults and weapons charges.

BPD Officers Arrest 33 Suspects for Disruptive Behavior During Rally on Boston Common

m'k.... 4 assault & battery arrests out of 33. & they should have been. however, i saw nothing indicating they were part of antifa. did i miss it somewhere? i also missed the part where someone was murdered.

The fact that you lefties have been lucky enough for no one to die yet, is not really a strong argument in your favor.

The violence you are practicing, it is only a matter of time.

i am a pacifist. i've told you that.

is this the part you insist i am a godless member of antifa?

By context it was obvious a plural "you".

I mean, really obviously.

Like don't put stick your fork in a electrical outlet kind of obvious.

not when you have accused me di-rectly of being part of antifa in the past....

From above.

"you lefties"

That is how we indicate PLURAL.

antifa encompass' the left as a whole like the proud boys encompass' the right.
Wait...you're claiming that Antifa isn't the face of the left? You're claiming that the left hasn't embraced and celebrated Antifa? Seriously? :laugh:

the extreme left & the extreme right have a lot in common.

i guess you are saying the proud boys & the various white supreeeeeemasist groups represent the right...

No, but if if these violent leftists persist, they will meet the real Americans'..bullets.

The tards needs to stop for their own good.

Why, snowflake? Because I speak the truth? :laugh:

Now you're defending a murderer?

Wait...you're claiming that Antifa isn't the face of the left? You're claiming that the left hasn't embraced and celebrated Antifa? Seriously? :laugh:

i guess you are saying the proud boys & the various white supreeeeeemasist groups represent the right...

No, but if if these violent leftists persist, they will meet the real Americans'..bullets.

how'z about both sides stop? for their own good............

What exactly are we supposed to stop? Talking? Cause most of the Antifa riots have been to shut down conservative speakers.

Why, snowflake? Because I speak the truth? :laugh:

i'm not the one whining.... but you are.

lol.... 'snowflake' ..... <pfffft> you're just an internet warrior.

Stop what? Talking about Freedom, The Constitution, and free thinking? Corrupt government that needs to go?

Lobbying that needs to stop? Stop what?

Beating people expressing their views is terrorism, that's what the leftist ANTIFA are about.

That's going to fly like an albatross in America.

Are 68 stars for thread a winner?
Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

What exactly are we supposed to stop? Talking? Cause most of the Antifa riots have been to shut down conservative speakers.

uh-huh. tell that to the people mowed down. tell that to the ones bearing torches.

Stop what? Talking about Freedom, The Constitution, and free thinking? Corrupt government that needs to go?

Lobbying that needs to stop? Stop what?

Beating people expressing their views is terrorism, that's what the leftist ANTIFA are about.

That's going to fly like an albatross in America.

anybody that is has a tendency to be violent. did i really hafta explain that one?

uh-huh. tell that to the people mowed down. tell that to the ones bearing torches.

You think all them "torch-bearers" represent the "right" in America?

No, at this point, it's anyone who clings to American ideals, which is a lot of people.

You can say what you want, see? I'm not gonna "bash you, the fash" because you're expressing your view.

Now when somebody comes in that does that, (beats people in America for expressing their views) umm..we're gonna kill 'um. Is that not reasonable?

By doing what they're doing, the line has been crossed into being terrorists.

If the government doesn't handle that, the people will, as well as the government that doesn't handle that.

Welcome to America! :salute:

You think all them "torch-bearers" represent the "right" in America?

No, at this point, it's anyone who clings to American ideals, which is a lot of people.

You can say what you want, see? I'm not gonna "bash you, the fash" because you're expressing your view.

Now when somebody comes in that does that, umm..we're gonna kill 'um. Is that not reasonable?

you aren't picking up what i am putting down. first of all, somewhere up a few posts - it was stated that antifa & the left are one & the same because they represent each other. so i played devil's advocate & inferred that the right & the proudboys represent each other. soooooooooooooooo if one side needs to stop.... the the other side does as well.

comprende?

Oh, I see what you are doing. You are tying to make an equivalence between Antifa and the White Supremacists.

That is somewhat reasonable as they are both full of hate and violence.

The differences.

1. Antifa is embraced by the mainstream left in this country.

2. Antifa is supported by the democratic party and it's elected officials, generally.

3. Antifa is a large well funded operation.

4. White supremacists are the opposite.

Forum List

Back