The Left is Already Protesting a SCOTUS Case That Hasn't Been Officially Decided

They have never worried about looking like hypocrites before and they are not going to start now. Their victory is at hand and naturally they will follow it up with as much judicial overreach as they can get away with. It would not surprise me in the least if they try to get rid of gay marriage, every other reproductive right and gender equality in very short order.
Those are anti-reproduction laws that you want.

It's not like I'm making this shit up. You should listen to your fellow travelers better. Of course they can count on your full support as women get put back in their place.
You think they should be responsible enough not to get pregnant? You don't think much of women, do you?

Not so sure. For how many people is access to abortion the top issue? People may have a general opinion about it, but where it falls as a priority may determine whether this tips the scales for them.
I don't think it's as big of a wedge issue as it used to be to move the needle in any meaningful way. I'm more perturbed with the fact that leaks are springing out of our highest court. What a joke our justice system has become.

I don't think it's as big of a wedge issue as it used to be to move the needle in any meaningful way. I'm more perturbed with the fact that leaks are springing out of our highest court. What a joke our justice system has become.
Yeah, I'm seeing conspiracy theories from both ends, of course.

Seems to me it should be relatively easy to uncover the whodunit.

Jan. 6th was the end of our justice system. Fascists are now in control.

I think people underestimate the reaction that this ruling will bring.

If this leaked document turns out to be authentic, the Dems will sweep the Nov elections.
Nope. Too many real Americans are against the murder of children.

I think people underestimate the reaction that this ruling will bring.

If this leaked document turns out to be authentic, the Dems will sweep the Nov elections.
Abortion is WAY down on the list of things people were concerned with, WB. It won't be banned in the US...different States will determine their own abortion laws. Which means it will still be available in most of the US. Estimates are that as few as three may totally ban abortion which means anyone living in one of those States can get an abortion after a short drive to a neighboring State.

That's if Roe V Wade is overturned which isn't certain at this point.

What does this gibberish mean?
It means you would trade away your own freedoms just for spite. Even if you never intend to ever have an abortion a hard-fought right will be taken from you, apparently without complaint. Eventually they will get around to banning something you like.

Interesting that they advocated no personal option on vaxes that turned out not to be vaxes but they do want personal option here.

It means you would trade away your own freedoms just for spite. Even if you never intend to ever have an abortion a hard-fought right will be taken from you, apparently without complaint. Eventually they will get around to banning something you like.

Do you even know or understand what abortion is?

It's not just about MY RIGHTS

The baby is a third party here. I know you all have tried to pretend the "clump of cells" is some kind of cancerous growth but in fact...no. It's your sons and daughters. It's a HUMAN. A PERSON.

They have never worried about looking like hypocrites before and they are not going to start now. Their victory is at hand and naturally they will follow it up with as much judicial overreach as they can get away with. It would not surprise me in the least if they try to get rid of gay marriage, every other reproductive right and gender equality in very short order.
how the hell is remanding power to the states AN OVERREACH?

Do you even know or understand what abortion is?

It's not just about MY RIGHTS

The baby is a third party here. I know you all have tried to pretend the "clump of cells" is some kind of cancerous growth but in fact...no. It's your sons and daughters. It's a HUMAN. A PERSON.
There's lots of human persons out there and you don't care if they live or die. Your lack of compassion for actual living breathing humans is at odds with your concern for the unborn. That's why I say that this is all about spite for the vast majority of so-called pro-life hypocrites.

how the hell is remanding power to the states AN OVERREACH?
The final decision overturning Roe will be written so that anything that offends Christians can be banned at the state level. It will also expressly state that there is no right to privacy implied in the US constitution.

There's lots of human persons out there and you don't care if they live or die. Your lack of compassion for actual living breathing humans is at odds with your concern for the unborn. That's why I say that this is all about spite for the vast majority of so-called pro-life hypocrites.

Why do you say this: because I don't agree with your ideology? Therefore I have a "lack of compassion" and "spite"?

Yeah....actually. We know.

Why do you say this: because I don't agree with your ideology? Therefore I have a "lack of compassion" and "spite"?

Yeah....actually. We know.
If you had the courage to truly examine your feelings you would find I am correct. You really don't care about the already overburdened foster system suddenly gaining a lot new unwanted babies. You don't care about all the new mothers who must now turn to the state for assistance. You damned sure don't care about the women who the state says must now care for for their rapist's child. You do not care about anything beyond the delicious moment of spite you will get when all the clinics get shut down. After that it's on to the next thing that will make the left unhappy.

And yes, the Democrats will overreact and thus make themselves repugnant to the majority of Americans. This

HUH?

make themselves repugnant?

that happened decades ago...

getting worse, though... I love it... hope the cnn addicts will realize they've been fed a load of BS

you wouldn't think it would take this long but... sigh.. Everyone can't be as smart as us...

:)
+

Forum List

Back