The Left is Already Protesting a SCOTUS Case That Hasn't Been Officially Decided

You are vastly understanding the pro life contingent. After a careful analysis
It's pretty obvious that the only areas of the country that will be fortified by this turn of events are areas that are already solidly blue. As a matter of fact areas that are already solidly red will also be energized in that particular position. Noisy and boisterous protests in red zones will do nothing but piss off the fundamentalists there. The same type of protest in blue zones have already demonstrated the ability to turn people sour on the cause. I think you're wrong.

I don't think the Red States are as keen for "The Republic of Gilead" as you think they are.

Here's the thing. My one encounter with abortion involved a woman who wasn't liberal or atheist. She was a very conservative, Asian-American woman from a traditional Catholic family, who got pregnant and realized her boyfriend really didn't want to marry her. She scheduled the abortion that day.

Polls show that 72% of the population doesn't want Roe overturned, even if there isn't firm agreement on what should replace it. That can translate into a very potent political force. Maybe not enough to turn every state and district blue, but perhaps enough to get a Congress that will codify Roe, which should have been done YEARS ago.

The Christian nationalists now have the supreme court they always wanted. Regular politics may no longer hold as much interest for them now that the legislative process is no longer necessary to further their agenda.
No, we don't. Another 4 years of Trump and we would though, which is why stealing the election was vital to the American Communist Party

They probably and correctly assessed they could not unduly effect another election with Covid this time. So, they brought out a tried and true galvanizer rather than floating the hoax again.

Forum List

Back