The left is becoming alarmed by Trump's Wall they said he would never build. MAGA!

Democrats are here hating on the wall because many of them are invested in the human trafficking the open borders allowed. Some need labor to exploit and other Democrats do far worse. If Hillary won, nobody would know about kids in cages and Democrats would still be there picking them out like pets at a pound for their nasty purposes.

I'm all for it.

My retirement plan is to go down to Nogales and open a thermite stand on the other side. I'll sell ladders, thermite, canteens... One stop shopping.
You'll be arrested by Mexican police and Mexican troops.

Democrats are here hating on the wall because many of them are invested in the human trafficking the open borders allowed. Some need labor to exploit and other Democrats do far worse. If Hillary won, nobody would know about kids in cages and Democrats would still be there picking them out like pets at a pound for their nasty purposes.

I'm all for it.

My retirement plan is to go down to Nogales and open a thermite stand on the other side. I'll sell ladders, thermite, canteens... One stop shopping.

For what?

I'm all for it.

1. Still hunted of miles exposed.
2. Mexico didnt pay for it.
3. He is no playing that car few days from the election lol.

Also is too late there are millions of undocumented hard working people in majority, 50 million latinos and they are gonna be the majority...so stop being racist if you wanna fit in.

I'm all for it.

For what?
Thermite is a dangerous flammable explosive, you moron. It produces enough heat to burn most anything.

Last edited:

I'm all for it.

For what?
Thermite is a dangerous flammable explosive, you moron.

Thermite is not an explosive. Try again.

Anway, a little thermite and the walls come tumblin down.

1. Congress can get the wall paid for by Mexico if they pass a small "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US
2. Congress can raise even more money if they impose a "transaction tax" on financial transactions (stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.)
3. The wall is working. Border apprehensions are down.

1601984053807.png

See, the Democrats want lots of Illegals to come in. The way things are going, nobody else will vote for them in 10 years.

I'm all for it.

For what?

I get it. You're gonna help the illegal Mexicans destroy US government property. That's what the criminal code calls "conspiracy." You'll get prison time for that, dimwit.

Clickey,clicky:

Last edited:

I'm all for it.

For what?

I get it. You're gonna help the illegal Mexicans destroy US government property. That's what the criminal code calls "conspiracy." You'll get prison time for that, dimwit.

Clickey,clicky:

Except I’ll be in Mexico. Like gun manufacturers...I just sell the stuff. Whatever and whoever a blob supporting INCEL shoots with it is not my concern

50 million latinos and they are gonna be the majority.

You better hope not...there’s a reason you ragheads don’t retreat to Mexico. Can you guess why that might be?
Can you guess why you invade our predominantly white nation?

Forum List

Back