The Pentagon has now handed over the first billion of the 12.8 billion they allocated for The Wall!

Lol this is why you can’t win elections hahah obama
Lost a thousand seats to republicans haha

you are a weird one, I have never ran for office except for once for school board and I won that election.
No your party lol

This is my part you fucking moron.

Libertarian Party
Lol yea who did you vote for dip shit

Gary Johnson of course. The best available candidate.
So you gave a vote to Hillary good job

you are a weird one, I have never ran for office except for once for school board and I won that election.
No your party lol

Libertarian Party

you do not really understand how our election system works do you.

not a surprise, you do not seem like you know much of anything.

No your party lol

Libertarian Party

Did you prefer Hillary over trump??

Libertarian Party

I viewed Hillary vs Trump the same as choosing between gonorrhea vs syphilis.

So you would have chosen a larger over Bearing government.. then s deregulated one like trump has created gotcha

So you would have chosen a larger over Bearing government.. then s deregulated one like trump has created gotcha

you really do have a reading problem. I did not choose either of them.

Tariffs are the actions of a large and overbearing government in my book

The president and member of congress going after tech companies are the actions of a large and overbearing government in my book.

The one thing Trump did better than Hillary would have is chosen two fairly moderate choices for the SCOTUS, I was pleased with both his choices.

The president and member of congress going after tech companies are the actions of a large and overbearing government in my book.

The one thing Trump did better than Hillary would have is chosen two fairly moderate choices for the SCOTUS, I was pleased with both his choices.
Ahhh so you enjoy America getting raped and no manufacturing jobs staying in America ...you are a patriot lol

Ahhh so you enjoy America getting raped and no manufacturing jobs staying in America ...you are a patriot lol

when all you do is parrot party talking points, you come across looking even dumber than you might actually be...

upload_2019-3-26_20-22-36.png

upload_2019-3-26_20-23-23.png

when all you do is parrot party talking points, you come across looking even dumber than you might actually be...

View attachment 252443
View attachment 252444
Ohhh manufacturing jobs aren’t improving under Trump lol god you lefties are gone haha

View attachment 252443
View attachment 252444
Ohhh manufacturing jobs aren’t improving under Trump lol god you lefties are gone haha

manufacturing jobs have been improving since 2010...I guess the graphs were a bit too complicate for you. Sorry, next time I will draw them in crayon and see if that helps.

View attachment 252443
View attachment 252444

manufacturing jobs have been improving since 2010...I guess the graphs were a bit too complicate for you. Sorry, next time I will draw them in crayon and see if that helps.
Factually wrong.. booming under trump

View attachment 252443
View attachment 252444

No, that is just a party talking point. I have the facts in my graphs, all you have is empty words that you parrot

When you cannot negotiate your way out of a wet paper bag, cheat and ignore the Constitution...that is the Trump way
Kinda hard to negotiate with stone...

Trump was supposed to be the king of negotiators . the best that ever lived
That only works if the other side is willing to negotiate. When you have someone who's goal is to ruin everything you do, negotiation is impossible.

poor little snowflakes...people are so mean to all of you. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

View attachment 252443
View attachment 252444

No, that is just a party talking point. I have the facts in my graphs, all you have is empty words that you parrot
Smh

The 327,000 new jobs over the last year represent the best 12-month stretch in 23 years.

When you cannot negotiate your way out of a wet paper bag, cheat and ignore the Constitution...that is the Trump way
And tell me how he ignored the Constitution....

The power of the purse is given to Congress, they authorize what the POTUS can spend. That is the way the Constitution set things up
I think the power of the purse phrase is way overused and misused.

The constitution doesnt say only the house can spend money. It says only the house can originate bills to raise revenue for departments and programs. In other words, DoD submits a budget, and the house appropriates money for that budget.

Nowhere does it say in the constitution that the house has the power to tell DoD how to spend that money. If that were a part of the constitution, then the house would have power over the other branches because it could hold them hostage financially, and the government wouldn't be coequal.

Kinda hard to negotiate with stone...

Trump was supposed to be the king of negotiators . the best that ever lived
That only works if the other side is willing to negotiate. When you have someone who's goal is to ruin everything you do, negotiation is impossible.

poor little snowflakes...people are so mean to all of you. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Uhh... I'm just stating the obvious here. You want to rag on trumps poor negotiating skills, all I'm saying is, if one side refuses to negotiate, it doesnt matter how good your skills are.

[emoji4]

"The Pentagon has approved the transfer of up to $1 billion to build 57 miles of President Trump's southern border wall, according to a Defense Department statement released Monday night."
Good. Let's get 'er done.

What Trump did is brilliant. Instead of trying to get Congress to approve massive funding for the Wall, he simply increased military spending by a massive amount and then re-allocated it to the wall. LOL

MAGA!

"The Pentagon has approved the transfer of up to $1 billion to build 57 miles of President Trump's southern border wall, according to a Defense Department statement released Monday night."

"The Pentagon last week sent Congress a list that included $12.8 billion of military construction projects that funds could be pulled from for a wall, but has not yet said which projects could be postponed if funding is shifted."

Pentagon authorizes $1B in counter-drug money for Trump's border wall

th
And the reprehensible right cheers on the imperious Trump, shares his contempt for our democratic institutions, separation of powers, and the will of the American people as expressed by their elected representatives in Congress.

Forum List

Back