The Pentagon has now handed over the first billion of the 12.8 billion they allocated for The Wall!

When you cannot negotiate your way out of a wet paper bag, cheat and ignore the Constitution...that is the Trump way

One of his main Constitutional duties is to protect the citizens of this country.

We don't want our country invaded by diseased illegal criminals and drug dealers.

One of Congress' main Constitutional duties is the power of the purse.

Our country is already infested with diseased racists like you.

When you cannot negotiate your way out of a wet paper bag, cheat and ignore the Constitution...that is the Trump way
kinda sounds like when you cant negotiate, sign an EO.

i dont like the running precedence of presidents going around the system.

What Trump did is brilliant. Instead of trying to get Congress to approve massive funding for the Wall, he simply increased military spending by a massive amount and then re-allocated it to the wall. LOL

MAGA!

"The Pentagon has approved the transfer of up to $1 billion to build 57 miles of President Trump's southern border wall, according to a Defense Department statement released Monday night."

"The Pentagon last week sent Congress a list that included $12.8 billion of military construction projects that funds could be pulled from for a wall, but has not yet said which projects could be postponed if funding is shifted."

Pentagon authorizes $1B in counter-drug money for Trump's border wall

th

This is the result.

Lawmakers move to block the Pentagon's $1 billion transfer for Trump's border wall

Not a done deal. Just looks like another battle against anti-American Democrats.

And tell me how he ignored the Constitution....

The power of the purse is given to Congress, they authorize what the POTUS can spend. That is the way the Constitution set things up
He didn't change the amount spent. He spent military money on defending the nation. I call that good management.

If the military builds the wall, they should own it, maintain it and defend it.

is that going to happen?
are rhey building it or paying to have it built?

The power of the purse is given to Congress, they authorize what the POTUS can spend. That is the way the Constitution set things up
He didn't change the amount spent. He spent military money on defending the nation. I call that good management.

is that going to happen?

Just paying for it as far as I know. Either way, if it is military money, it should be military property to defend.

You can’t negotiate with terrorists. That includes Social Justice Terrorists in Congress.

is that going to happen?

Just paying for it as far as I know. Either way, if it is military money, it should be military property to defend.
id rather be funding VA programs to help house and care for our vets. if they have extra money, help their own.

You’ve obviously never dealt with commercial real estate.
Kinda hard to negotiate with stone...

Trump was supposed to be the king of negotiators . the best that ever lived
He’d never dealt with stone cold Dem politicians that are willing to screw others at any cost before.

Sounds like the NY real estate market to me.

is that going to happen?

id rather be funding VA programs to help house and care for our vets. if they have extra money, help their own.

Yep. One of the projects on the chopping block for this money to be moved is for a new water treatment plant at Camp Lejuene.

There are people receiving VA disability because of the water there, and now they will have to wait longer for clean water.

How do you negotiate border security!???

Well, the Democrats offered to give Trump his full $25 billion for the wall in exchange for a way to citizenship for people who qualified for the DACA program.

maybe that is how

Miles of fence has already been strengthened and repaired making it difficult for the drug cartels...the re fencing is causing them to find new areas of entry that are fewer and farther between....now the new walls will be going up...you will all be amazed on how fast walls like these can be constructed and erected....

The drug cartels use POEs not the border.

Huge seizures at Newark, Philly ports now total $117M in drugs in just 3 weeks
Of course they use both...we find the drugs at POE's for sure...but who can say how much we miss elsewhere?....I've heard stories of immigrants being caught with backpacks full of meth as they plead for water from ranchers....we do not know what we do not know...that is why we need the wall fast....especially with this new drug laced with fentanyl...that shit is killing people that are just trying to combat back pain....

How do you negotiate border security!???

Well, the Democrats offered to give Trump his full $25 billion for the wall in exchange for a way to citizenship for people who qualified for the DACA program.

maybe that is how
Yes and he gave it to you..if you end family migration and catch and release and move to a merit based immigration... DEMOCRATS SAID NO!

You’ve obviously never dealt with commercial real estate.

Nope, I did not realize that commercial real estate was all kissy and lovey and everyone got along and never fucked anyone over.

Thanks for letting me know

is that going to happen?

You frame it as ' if this, then not that'.
It's really not the case.
Go start a non-profit if you are really, really that concerned.
You might become a CNN Hero at years end.

is that going to happen?

Do they defend the dams they build, the levees, pumping stations????

Forum List

Back