The Left Is Committing Gun Violence To Push For Gun Confiscation KY Shooting Proves

Ok, so we KNOW guns are not the problem, that they are working to disarm America.
We know they are gaining ground towards that end.
So what do we actually DO about it all?

It's just a matter of time until they get all the people in places of power who will outlaw gun ownership in America then
use whatever means necessary to enforce it and confiscate them all.

so again...WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT?
Never vote for a Democrat or anyone who is working with them.
Never give an inch.
TN allowed an expelled troublemaker back into the House.....and they never should have allowed him back.

So there's there's nothing we can do NOW that is non violent?
We know that the Left is slowly gaining full control over the entire justice system so our chances of "Justice" are getting smaller by the day.

What are things that would make a REAL difference without waiting until it comes down to armed confrontation?
Unfortunately ... man has a built-in propensity towards violence. Since Cain murdered Abel with a rock 7 thousand years ago to the present ... mankind has been at war with mankind. Even when entire societies have been completely disarmed, they've ended up suffering from violence (either from their governments or invaders or even their neighbors). For these reasons ... a man should arm himself and have every right to protect himself. Hoping for total peace in a non-violent world may sound noble, but it's totally unrealistic.

True.
Now what do we DO ABOUT IT ?

Our founding fathers knew just what to do about it. Too bad no one has the courage to even mention the only solution. Too worried the algorithm sniffers will get them. You'll never get the answer your looking for—at least not on an internet message board.

The running consensus among so-called conservative, patriotic, Christian internet warriors is to peacefully resist or refuse, vote in better people (ha, ha, ha), or form some kind of grass roots self-help group to (gently) complain about it all. Oh yes, they also want you to write your congressmen, print flyers and put anti-establishment signs in your yards. That'll really show the bad guys! That'll really, surely keep them from aborting more babies, mutilating more children and taking our guns.

We need sensible gun control like Hitler’s Germany where he only disarmed the people he intended to mass murder!
Your own contribution to proving that all efforts to control guns won't work. It's in an American's perceived need to kill.

The reason for this latest shooting yesterday was because a leftist wanted to make a point about gun violence.

They know that the only thing that the left will do to prevent these shootings is to take guns away from everyone.

This is communism, plain and simple.

Dealing with the insane and trying to improve the political climate in America isn't even a consideration.

Guns are the problem, not hatred and mental illness.

Not a word of that screed makes a god damned bit of sense!!

Unfortunately ... man has a built-in propensity towards violence. Since Cain murdered Abel with a rock 7 thousand years ago to the present ... mankind has been at war with mankind. Even when entire societies have been completely disarmed, they've ended up suffering from violence (either from their governments or invaders or even their neighbors). For these reasons ... a man should arm himself and have every right to protect himself. Hoping for total peace in a non-violent world may sound noble, but it's totally unrealistic.
You're right on target Jackson!

You don't even have to say that the propensity toward violence has escalated to higher levels in America more than other modern countries. A man should arm himself and must arm himself in America.

Other socially responsible countries haven't come even close to reaching America's level of gun violence, and hence we walk the streets unafraid of death by gun.

You're right on target Jackson!

You don't even have to say that the propensity toward violence has escalated to higher levels in America more than other modern countries. A man should arm himself and must arm himself in America.

Other socially responsible countries haven't come even close to reaching America's level of gun violence, and hence we walk the streets unafraid of death by gun.
Not sure in what country you abide, but stay out of London and some of the bastions of Muslim influence else you may get a knife to the gut. At least have a knife of your own.

But I'm old enough to know of the horrors endured by the disarmed/unarmed Asians under Mao or Pol Pot. Not to mention the disarmed/unarmed Russians who suffered under the Bolsheviks. But that ain't no thang!

Be proactive: address mental health illness .. and stop trying to address an outcome that mentally ill people typically use to commit crimes.

Great ideas....on paper.
OK, so WHO is going to do this ...and how do we get them to actually DO IT and stop just talking about it?

The problem is that for 50+ years now people have said what we "Shoulda, woulda and coulda" done or "need" to do but you NEVER hear ANY TALK of what to ACTUALLY DO....NOW. Never. People actually avoid those conversations like the plague. That's a totally losing strategy.

Last edited:
OK, so WHO is going to do this ...and how do we get them to actually DO IT and stop just talking about it?
Nobody is going to do it. A few folks on the edge of society may have enough compassion to try, but the majority of the world's citizens are just trying to survive, day-to-day. So since it's clear to me that most of the world's population is mostly self-centered and callused to the problems of others ... I don't believe there's a solution. We can pray. We can live by example. We can help others when we can. But we're not likely to put a dent in the massive problems of society's own making.

Nobody is going to do it. A few folks on the edge of society may have enough compassion to try, but the majority of the world's citizens are just trying to survive, day-to-day. So since it's clear to me that most of the world's population is mostly self-centered and callused to the problems of others ... I don't believe there's a solution. We can pray. We can live by example. We can help others when we can. But we're not likely to put a dent in the massive problems of society's own making.

Ok.
It just seems to me FAR too many on the Right are still financially supporting those out to do them in.
They STILL use facebook, Google and patronize those openly out to demoralize and destroy their culture and way of life.

Finally a significant number of conservatives are shunning Disney but look how long it took and how much it took.
And many who bitch about the Left are STILL going on Disney vacations and to see the latest Star Wars release.
These people are traitors and waste product.

There's also the possibility that the sheer number of conservatives is rapidly declining so the numbers may no longer be there and the Left is destined to win.

Ok.
It just seems to me FAR too many on the Right are still financially supporting those out to do them in.
They STILL use facebook, Google and patronize those openly out to demoralize and destroy their culture and way of life.

Finally a significant number of conservatives are shunning Disney but look how long it took and how much it took.
And many who bitch about the Left are STILL going on Disney vacations and to see the latest Star Wars release.
These people are traitors and waste product.

There's also the possibility that the sheer number of conservatives is rapidly declining so the numbers may no longer be there and the Left is destined to win.
The population is being bombarded with a new crisis and a zillion bytes of information every day. I think part of the problem is that the mind just shuts down after a period of time. Folks are numb and have no idea where to turn. They're withdrawing from their communities and just hoping the entire circus will come to an end. I do believe it's time for a reset ... just not the Klaus Schwab variety.

Your own contribution to proving that all efforts to control guns won't work. It's in an American's perceived need to kill.
Fuck off!

It’s Progressive Fascist who harbor the greatest need to kill! The millions of law abiding NRA members are NOT the problem, but you Progressive Fascist keep tipping your hand by wanting us disarmed.

The diabolical Progressive inner cities, with broken people from failed schools and bleak futures are where the vast majority of gun violence occurs.

You know what is interesting? The other day, I went to the wiki, to look up "right-wing terrorism," to see, just how bad mass shootings were committed by "right-wing," terrorists, right?

And it has them listed by nation.
The first thing I noted, is how few mass shootings, there really are, in this century, in this nation, considering the national security agencies, the ADL, and the media, which lists them by the NUMBER of threats to Americans.

The only ones that get publicized, are those that affect affluent communities. The mass incidents in poor communities of color never make the news, are or listed in the wikis.

And then? Like this one?

". . . Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22 — who identifies as nonbinary and uses the pronouns they/them — was seen with huge patches of discoloration on their face and neck in the mugshots after they were subdued by two bystanders in the middle of the alleged attack at a Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub on Saturday."

View attachment 775528

. . . listed as a "right-wing" terror attack? :wtf:

How reliable is that list? :dunno:
It's bull shit.
In almost every case the attacker proved to be a leftist.
The Paul Pelosi attacker was a leftist male prostitute.

Great ideas....on paper.

The problem is that for 50+ years now people have said what we "Shoulda, woulda and coulda" done or "need" to do but you NEVER hear ANY TALK of what to ACTUALLY DO....NOW. Never. People actually avoid those conversations like the plague. That's a totally losing strategy.
I don't disagree with you .. and the only way I would know how to kickstart this would be to contact elected representatives. My initial response is to mirror what was done in the 1960s - 1970s and tweak with the evolution of knowledge base doctors have acquired: Institutionalization and community mental health centers as an example.

Everyone who supports gun control raise your right hand

Adolf Hitler Saluting Screen Capture Agfa Color Circa 1940 Photograph ...

Fs3dgqLXsAAQAB6.jpg

Forum List

Back