The Left is Lying on Clean Coal

Instead it’s better to solely rely on MSM propaganda with no vetting. That’s what democrats do.

You can stop lying anytime now. The Majority of the population ain't buying this lie. Move on. Come up with another one to give Trump another free ride. Wait 10 minutes, I am sure something else will come up from him that will need to be glazed over.
What lying? Democrats rely on unvetted MSM propaganda.

I just have to look out my window. The Coal cars that used to be lines deep are gone. Yes, I live within a quarter of a mile of the UP Holding Yards. It used to be that there was a train of 105 cars pull out every other hour 24/7 but now, maybe, it will take a week to put together that 105 car train. And UP doesn't bother with the diesel fuel for anything less than 105 cars.

I just have to look at my electric bill. while yours has probably gone up, my has gone down. You see, your lying bunch says it's more expensive to use Solar and Wind. It is in the first 4 years or so. After that, it's all paid for and the price of the electricity goes way, way down. We still use Hydro Electric Power that was built in the late 60s, some in the 70s and 80s. It's all paid for now. No coal fired plants around here. Over half of the electric power does come from Natural Gas but it's gone down. Natural Gas is going to be around a very, very long time though. So it's a combination of all types except for coal. Do we have an excess of Natural Gas, you betcha. They are trying to get that pipe to oregon to make it into CNA and sell it to Japan, China and others. Do we have an excess of Hyroelectric? We put it in the trunk and it ends up in Phoenix and LA. Blue Mesa Damn, alone, has 2 operational Hydro turbines and is one of the largest dams in the world. Just below that is Morrow Point where I worked one summer. It's the second largest concave dam in the world.

I just have to drive up the valley to Sommerset and see the vacant houses, empty stores and idle mines. There are a ton of mines up there that could be producing but there is only 2 that still are in operation. UP runs short trains out of them because they rails are so deteriorated that the rails will flex sometimes as much as 4 feet. The Schools in Somerset have closed down and the students are bused. If you want to see much of the same thing, just visit West Virginia or parts of Pennsylvania. It's been like that long before Obama can along. Coal has been dying for a few decades. It seems large cities like to breath.

All that from not turning on the TV or Radio. Not picking up a Newspaper of any kind. That means, you are a liar and I rarely say that about anyone except for Trump who is a professional liar. It appears that you are as well.
Well, here in the northern plains oil, natural gas, propane and coal are the only things we can rely on. Renewables don’t work up here.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m an all of the above type a guy. But renewables for decades away from being viable.
Up here all of the power plants are powered by fossil fuels. The northern plains are not suited for a renewables, Or I should say the other way around renewables are not suited for the northern plains.
And it cost me almost 580 dollars to heat my shop and my house all last winter. Thanks to cheap natural gas.

Each area needs to find what suits them, no one area should tell another area what to do.

That Peyote must be a better quality than around here, Chief. South Dakota has a ton of really flat or rolling hills. That means it would lend itself well to Solar. Solar even works near the North Pole. It also works in deep space. And once the facility is built and has operated for X number or years, it's almost free power. And the time I spent there, there was wind, lots of wind. That means, those rolling hills also would be able to accept wind generators. Again, after X number of time, it's paid for. So don't give me that crap it's because it's not viable. You live in a state that has it's state government's head up it's ass. You keep forgetting that I lived there for a few years and I doubt if the earth changed direction or anything changed the weather that much.

You can stop lying now.

My state started building one of the largest wind farms in our nation in the 90s.

When it finally went on line, it generated too much electricity for the existing grid to handle. So we built a new grid.

We have a lot of extra energy we sell to other states.

We also have the 3rd lowest energy rates in the nation.

Of course wind and solar is very viable.

Look at Hawaii. The island of Maui has windmills, most buildings have solar panels on them and they are building a huge solar farm on the west side of the island. They don't use coal at all.

My state has only one coal fire plant left and it's being shutdown now.

Coal is dying and those who don't want to come into the 21st century are being left behind.

You can stop lying anytime now. The Majority of the population ain't buying this lie. Move on. Come up with another one to give Trump another free ride. Wait 10 minutes, I am sure something else will come up from him that will need to be glazed over.

I just have to look out my window. The Coal cars that used to be lines deep are gone. Yes, I live within a quarter of a mile of the UP Holding Yards. It used to be that there was a train of 105 cars pull out every other hour 24/7 but now, maybe, it will take a week to put together that 105 car train. And UP doesn't bother with the diesel fuel for anything less than 105 cars.

I just have to look at my electric bill. while yours has probably gone up, my has gone down. You see, your lying bunch says it's more expensive to use Solar and Wind. It is in the first 4 years or so. After that, it's all paid for and the price of the electricity goes way, way down. We still use Hydro Electric Power that was built in the late 60s, some in the 70s and 80s. It's all paid for now. No coal fired plants around here. Over half of the electric power does come from Natural Gas but it's gone down. Natural Gas is going to be around a very, very long time though. So it's a combination of all types except for coal. Do we have an excess of Natural Gas, you betcha. They are trying to get that pipe to oregon to make it into CNA and sell it to Japan, China and others. Do we have an excess of Hyroelectric? We put it in the trunk and it ends up in Phoenix and LA. Blue Mesa Damn, alone, has 2 operational Hydro turbines and is one of the largest dams in the world. Just below that is Morrow Point where I worked one summer. It's the second largest concave dam in the world.

I just have to drive up the valley to Sommerset and see the vacant houses, empty stores and idle mines. There are a ton of mines up there that could be producing but there is only 2 that still are in operation. UP runs short trains out of them because they rails are so deteriorated that the rails will flex sometimes as much as 4 feet. The Schools in Somerset have closed down and the students are bused. If you want to see much of the same thing, just visit West Virginia or parts of Pennsylvania. It's been like that long before Obama can along. Coal has been dying for a few decades. It seems large cities like to breath.

All that from not turning on the TV or Radio. Not picking up a Newspaper of any kind. That means, you are a liar and I rarely say that about anyone except for Trump who is a professional liar. It appears that you are as well.
Well, here in the northern plains oil, natural gas, propane and coal are the only things we can rely on. Renewables don’t work up here.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m an all of the above type a guy. But renewables for decades away from being viable.
Up here all of the power plants are powered by fossil fuels. The northern plains are not suited for a renewables, Or I should say the other way around renewables are not suited for the northern plains.
And it cost me almost 580 dollars to heat my shop and my house all last winter. Thanks to cheap natural gas.

Each area needs to find what suits them, no one area should tell another area what to do.

That Peyote must be a better quality than around here, Chief. South Dakota has a ton of really flat or rolling hills. That means it would lend itself well to Solar. Solar even works near the North Pole. It also works in deep space. And once the facility is built and has operated for X number or years, it's almost free power. And the time I spent there, there was wind, lots of wind. That means, those rolling hills also would be able to accept wind generators. Again, after X number of time, it's paid for. So don't give me that crap it's because it's not viable. You live in a state that has it's state government's head up it's ass. You keep forgetting that I lived there for a few years and I doubt if the earth changed direction or anything changed the weather that much.

You can stop lying now.

My state started building one of the largest wind farms in our nation in the 90s.

When it finally went on line, it generated too much electricity for the existing grid to handle. So we built a new grid.

Look at Hawaii. The island of Maui has windmills, most buildings have solar panels on them and they are building a huge solar farm on the west side of the island. They don't use coal at all.

Coal is dying and those who don't want to come into the 21st century are being left behind.
Wind farms rape the landscape. They are for tasteless people. Their only reason to exist is because of a Marxist shakedown of the economy via the AGW scam.
Sheeple are bad. Tasteless sheeple are unacceptable.

Solar and wind destroy landscapes. My electricity comes from coal and nuke.
We get tax breaks if we destroy the aesthetic of our historic homes with solar panels on the roof.

And where is "Here"? You mind if I verify your statement? Or can I round file it.
DC. Why is anyone who disagrees with you a liar?

Actually, when you lie you are a liar. I see the proof that you are a liar and so does anyone else that lives in coal country. And yes, Dorathy, this is or was heavy coal country. Where do YOU live?
Wyoming is coal country, And will continue to be for the foreseeable future

Wyoming is a strip mining coal country. You can only do that so long. That was outlawed in West Virginia and other places decades ago. When that is no longer viable, the coal industry in Wyoming is done. Entire mountain tops are stripped to get the coal. IT's like hydralic strip mining was until outlawed by Teddy R and that administration.

You can stop lying now.

Wind farms rape the landscape. They are for tasteless people. Their only reason to exist is because of a Marxist shakedown of the economy via the AGW scam.

And you enjoy having to put an oxygen mask on small children? Yes, Dorathy, in some areas, it's that bad.

You can stop lying now.

Norway doesn't burn ANY coal, doesn't use any oil to heat, no nuclear power for electricity, and has over 50% of their cars as electric vehicles. Their trains are electric. They use Hydro Electric Power as well as Wave hydro power. They have wind farms and solar farms. And Norway is still one of the most majestic countries in the world. The have less than a zero carbon footprint. So no one should be able to tell me that every state in America can't do this if Norway can.

Solar and wind destroy landscapes. My electricity comes from coal and nuke.
We get tax breaks if we destroy the aesthetic of our historic homes with solar panels on the roof.

And where is "Here"? You mind if I verify your statement? Or can I round file it.

Actually, when you lie you are a liar. I see the proof that you are a liar and so does anyone else that lives in coal country. And yes, Dorathy, this is or was heavy coal country. Where do YOU live?

Wyoming is a strip mining coal country. You can only do that so long. That was outlawed in West Virginia and other places decades ago. When that is no longer viable, the coal industry in Wyoming is done. Entire mountain tops are stripped to get the coal. IT's like hydralic strip mining was until outlawed by Teddy R and that administration.
Na, not really
You obviously have not been to Wyoming. Lol
There are no mountains in north eastern Wyoming dumbass

Last edited:

You can stop lying now.

Norway doesn't burn ANY coal, doesn't use any oil to heat, no nuclear power for electricity, and has over 50% of their cars as electric vehicles. Their trains are electric. They use Hydro Electric Power as well as Wave hydro power. They have wind farms and solar farms. And Norway is still one of the most majestic countries in the world. The have less than a zero carbon footprint. So no one should be able to tell me that every state in America can't do this if Norway can.
Are you drunk?

You can stop lying now.

My state is a lot like Norway in that we are nearly off coal. Our last coal fire plant is being shut down right now.

We have the 3rd lowest electric rates in the nation. We have extra electricity which we sell to other states.

I don't understand why other states don't follow our lead. Some have, like Hawaii but more need to join us.

You can stop lying now.

Wind farms rape the landscape but mountain top removal doesn`t? In any case, coal is just about finished here.
Kentucky Coal Miners Protest After Not Being Paid By Company That Declared Bankruptcy
This isn`t raping the land?
https://ohvec.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/57-600x388.jpg

You can stop lying now.

Wind farms rape the landscape but mountain top removal doesn`t? In any case, coal is just about finished here.
Kentucky Coal Miners Protest After Not Being Paid By Company That Declared Bankruptcy

Our windmills are out in the desert. Where no one lives and has never lived. The land out there is mostly owned by the government for the military. They go out there to practice war every year.

Those windmills are cool they attract a lot of people to go out to see them and photograph them.

They aren't raping the land. The land isn't harmed by the windmills. Not like strip mining where they remove whole mountains. All our windmills do is set on top of the land and turn the turbines. The land is left alone and not harmed at all.

Here are some shots I took at one of our wind farms last month:

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0204.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

You can stop lying now.

Our windmills are out in the desert. Where no one lives and has never lived. The land out there is mostly owned by the government for the military. They go out there to practice war every year.

Those windmills are cool they attract a lot of people to go out to see them and photograph them.

They aren't raping the land. The land isn't harmed by the windmills. Not like strip mining where they remove whole mountains. All our windmills do is set on top of the land and turn the turbines. The land is left alone and not harmed at all.

Here are some shots I took at one of our wind farms last month:

View attachment 275080

View attachment 275081

View attachment 275082

View attachment 275083
Lol
In Wyoming there are no mountains to take the tops off of mining for Coal, you fucking retard.
b20e3574e561b9b798abdd67075baace.jpg

You need to educate yourself about mining first before you speak because you sound like a fucking retard.

You can stop lying now.

Lol
In Wyoming where the vast majority of coal is mined they do not take the tops off of mountains you retard.
Quit watching the mainstream media, and child molesting Hollywood types.
Because You sound like a fucking retard

You can stop lying now.

Lol
In Wyoming where the vast majority of coal is mined they do not take the tops off of mountains you retard.
So this is good? They`re fucking up Wyoming as well but fortunately the mines are closing there too. You spell retard real good but typing it correctly twice is just showing off. You`re doing well with summer schooling so you have that going for you. 1 (one) attaboy for you today Skippy.
Coal left Appalachia devastated. Now it’s doing the same to Wyoming.

You can stop lying now.

Lol
So this is good? They`re fucking up Wyoming as well but fortunately the mines are closing there too. You spell retard real good but typing it correctly twice is just showing off. You`re doing well with summer schooling so you have that going for you. 1 (one) attaboy for you today Skippy.
lol
There is nothing to fuck up in north eastern Wyoming you fucking retard.
It’s rolling grassland as far as you can see
Actually some of the mines are re-opening as early as September. They’re starting to hire people again six-figure incomes

You can stop lying now.

Nothing even close to what wind turbines have done.

Na, not really

I spent a ton of time around New Castle Wyoming. If it weren't for the strip mining, it would have nothing but the Ogala and ground hogs there. It appears you haven't spent any time around Wyoming.

Lol
lol
Actually some of the mines are re-opening as early as September. They’re starting to hire people again six-figure incomes

I just looked into it. Starting pay, 35K. Doesn't sound too 6 figure to me. Damn you can lie. Are you sure you aren't related to Trump? Maybe a distant cousin?

Na, not really

I spent a ton of time around New Castle Wyoming. If it weren't for the strip mining, it would have nothing but the Ogala and ground hogs there. It appears you haven't spent any time around Wyoming.
Lol
True, without a fossil fuels it be a waste land up in this area. But there are no mountains in north eastern Wyoming. Especially by Newcastle there’s nothing there but grasslands.
Who cares if they strip mine in grassland it hurts nothing.
No mountain tops are being taken off.

Lol
lol

I just looked into it. Starting pay, 35K. Doesn't sound too 6 figure to me. Damn you can lie. Are you sure you aren't related to Trump? Maybe a distant cousin?
It depends on what you’re doing and how many hours....no one gets $35,000. Lol

Forum List

Back