🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left is skating on THIN ICE.

IMG_0471.JPG
View attachment 138521
All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?
<YAWN!>

President-elect Donald J. Trump on Wednesday conceded for the first time that Russia had carried out cyberattacks against the two major political parties during the presidential election

“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election to help him win.
Donald Trump Concedes Russia’s Interference in Election

View attachment 138524
View attachment 138521
All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?
<YAWN!>
What Trump didn't realize is that the fake media and the Obama dead-enders are just as criminal as Hillary.

President-elect Donald J. Trump on Wednesday conceded for the first time that Russia had carried out cyberattacks against the two major political parties during the presidential election

“As far as hacking, I think it was Russia,” Mr. Trump said, his first comments accepting the conclusions of United States intelligence officials that Moscow had interfered in the election to help him win.
Trump KNOWS who did the hacking AND WHO spread the stolen emails....he accepts the russians did the hacking, but HE ALSO KNOWS it was his campaign who directed the release of the stolen goods

Trump KNOWS who did the hacking AND WHO spread the stolen emails....he accepts the russians did the hacking, but HE ALSO KNOWS it was his campaign who directed the release of the stolen goods
no he doesn't it's fake news, he's said it over and over and called it a witch hunt. get some fking facts right.

Forum List

Back