The left is skating on THIN ICE.

I
All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

View attachment 138404

Why? What criminal act did he commit?

He had meetings with the Russians,and did not disclose them for his security clearance..
he met with no russian. sorry bubba. you all do have imagination in make up story land.

WTF? Even Donald Jr. admits Kushner was there when they met with Natalia Veselnitskaya. So you're saying Donald Jr. is lying? Well, I'd have to agree with about that, but not in this case.
And Eaglewings is correct, Kushner did not disclose his meetings when he applied for security clearance. He's a fucking piece of shit, just like you and the rest of the Trumpies.
said he met no Russian . Not sure you read my post

no they aren't. Investigations are to see who committed a crime that is known to have occurred. Which hunts are to see if a crime has occured.
A crime did occur

Russians hacked into the DNC server

Where's the evidence for that?
Oh please......give it up
Even Putin admits it came from Russia
He did? Please quote. The evidence indicates it was an inside job. Since the FBI never examined the server, there's no real proof of a Russian hack on the DNC server.
Sorry....not playing your silly denial games
We knew you couldn't produce a quote or Putin saying what you claim. What you're saying is that you won't support your obviously wrong claims.

Investigations are to SEE if a crime occurred.
no they aren't. Investigations are to see who committed a crime that is known to have occurred. Which hunts are to see if a crime has occured.
A crime did occur

He did? Please quote. The evidence indicates it was an inside job. Since the FBI never examined the server, there's no real proof of a Russian hack on the DNC server.
How about Podesta's emails, he wasn't with the DNC....how did wikileaks get those?

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY
Russia hacked, the Trump camp distributed the stolen emails on a timely basis,and directed the Russians on how to use their social media bots and moles and pawns is my best guess... that's why Assange is adamant that the Russians did not give the emails to him....he got them from a Trumpster....my guess is Nigel Farange was the go between....

how's that for a conspiracy? :D

A crime did occur

We knew you couldn't produce a quote or Putin saying what you claim. What you're saying is that you won't support your obviously wrong claims.
It was an intercepted conversation if memory serves me, where Putin acknowledges that they did the hacking and caused the interference in the election.... AND there is also an intercept or video of the Russians popping bottles of champaign on election night when they found out Trump won.

A crime did occur

How about Podesta's emails, he wasn't with the DNC....how did wikileaks get those?

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY
Russia hacked, the Trump camp distributed the stolen emails on a timely basis,and directed the Russians on how to use their social media bots and moles and pawns is my best guess... that's why Assange is adamant that the Russians did not give the emails to him....he got them from a Trumpster....my guess is Nigel Farange was the go between....

This has been explained to you a thousand times. Podesta was the victim of a phishing attack. He responded to an email that asked him for his password, and he provided it. There's no evidence whatsoever that the Trump campaign ever handled any of these emails. Assange has never said he got the emails from Trump. Only the truly ignorant believe that.

My guess is that you're an idiot.

It was an intercepted conversation if memory serves me, where Putin acknowledges that they did the hacking and caused the interference in the election.... AND there is also an intercept or video of the Russians popping bottles of champaign on election night when they found out Trump won.
You should never rely on memory because it appears to be full of bullshit. That never happened.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

It certainly is backfiring on CNN, MSNBC, and the other "fake news" outlets. I used to believe in them but it's really hard to give them any credence now.

A crime did occur

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

This has been explained to you a thousand times. Podesta was the victim of a phishing attack. He responded to an email that asked him for his password, and he provided it. There's no evidence whatsoever that the Trump campaign ever handled any of these emails. Assange has never said he got the emails from Trump. Only the truly ignorant believe that.

a phishing attack by whom?

A crime did occur

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

I didn't say that the Trump campaign itself handed it over to Assange(in my conspiracy theory), I said Nigel Farange probably is the middle man....

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.
ROFL! How conieenient!

That doesn't alter the fact that none of you turds can produce a smidgen of evidence to support all your idiot accusations about Trump.

At this point - it's irrelevant.

It's up to the investigation.

Chill. Your nonstop defense of all things Trump is just as bad as the nonstop attack of all things Trump.

4 years of investigations and 6.7 million dollars concluded with no crimes.
I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

Given what you are saying....you have no room to criticize those going after Trump :lol:
I just want something in return for all the press coverage. Is that too much to ask? I knew that one, hitlery lied about the video, I know that she deleted 33k worth of emails while under subpoena. I know her server was illegally in her refrigerator, garage or what not. I know she allowed private citizens to see classified documents and I know she had a pay for play with her foundation.

now you present one thing criminal about this trump thingy? hell even the FBI director said he wasn't under investigation, so all news agencies lied.

Isn't that what the investigation is for? It will either show there was or show there wasn't, but it's ongoing so why do you ask for evidence now?

The purpose of the investigation is to smear Trump and leave a cloud hanging over his head until the next election. It has no other purpose.

Oh...gee...I thought it was like oh...the Clinton email investigations etc...designed to get at the truth. Silly me.

You should never rely on memory because it appears to be full of bullshit. That never happened.

Prove it.

Investigations are to SEE if a crime occurred.
A crime did occur

What evidence? :lol:

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.
ROFL! How conieenient!

That doesn't alter the fact that none of you turds can produce a smidgen of evidence to support all your idiot accusations about Trump.

At this point - it's irrelevant.

It's up to the investigation.

Chill. Your nonstop defense of all things Trump is just as bad as the nonstop attack of all things Trump.
If it's "irrelevant," then why are you commenting on it? Mewler's investigation can be stopped at any time, and it should be. It's nothing more than a witch hunt.

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

I didn't say that the Trump campaign itself handed it over to Assange(in my conspiracy theory), I said Nigel Farange probably is the middle man....
That's just as absurd and just as stupid.

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

a phishing attack by whom?
The man's identity isn't known.

IMG_0473.JPG

I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

Given what you are saying....you have no room to criticize those going after Trump :lol:
I just want something in return for all the press coverage. Is that too much to ask? I knew that one, hitlery lied about the video, I know that she deleted 33k worth of emails while under subpoena. I know her server was illegally in her refrigerator, garage or what not. I know she allowed private citizens to see classified documents and I know she had a pay for play with her foundation.

now you present one thing criminal about this trump thingy? hell even the FBI director said he wasn't under investigation, so all news agencies lied.

Isn't that what the investigation is for? It will either show there was or show there wasn't, but it's ongoing so why do you ask for evidence now?

The purpose of the investigation is to smear Trump and leave a cloud hanging over his head until the next election. It has no other purpose.

Oh...gee...I thought it was like oh...the Clinton email investigations etc...designed to get at the truth. Silly me.
You actually thought that political hack Comey was trying to get at the truth? He was doing everything he could to find a reason not to indict Hillary.

View attachment 138521

<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back