The left is skating on THIN ICE.

19904905_1625780477481078_8272602859974883172_n.jpg

Dibs on the Ghiradelli.
:eusa_naughty:
:alcoholic::Boom2:

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.
no accountability? I think not. and btw, he's got a great big fking nothing burger. I challenge him to prove me wrong.
Call him up and challenge him. Tell him you expect a daily update with regards to his investigation.

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.
well that would be true, but she deleted emails. crime. Benghazi now hers to own. And she does. believe you me she does.

4 years of investigations and 6.7 million dollars concluded with no crimes.
I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

Given what you are saying....you have no room to criticize those going after Trump :lol:
I just want something in return for all the press coverage. Is that too much to ask? I knew that one, hitlery lied about the video, I know that she deleted 33k worth of emails while under subpoena. I know her server was illegally in her refrigerator, garage or what not. I know she allowed private citizens to see classified documents and I know she had a pay for play with her foundation.

now you present one thing criminal about this trump thingy? hell even the FBI director said he wasn't under investigation, so all news agencies lied.

Isn't that what the investigation is for? It will either show there was or show there wasn't, but it's ongoing so why do you ask for evidence now?

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.
no accountability? I think not. and btw, he's got a great big fking nothing burger. I challenge him to prove me wrong.
Call him up and challenge him. Tell him you expect a daily update with regards to his investigation.
get me his number and I'll be happy to. Are you afraid of him? why?

well that would be true, but she deleted emails. crime. Benghazi now hers to own. And she does. believe you me she does.

I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

Given what you are saying....you have no room to criticize those going after Trump :lol:
I just want something in return for all the press coverage. Is that too much to ask? I knew that one, hitlery lied about the video, I know that she deleted 33k worth of emails while under subpoena. I know her server was illegally in her refrigerator, garage or what not. I know she allowed private citizens to see classified documents and I know she had a pay for play with her foundation.

now you present one thing criminal about this trump thingy? hell even the FBI director said he wasn't under investigation, so all news agencies lied.

Isn't that what the investigation is for? It will either show there was or show there wasn't, but it's ongoing so why do you ask for evidence now?
No, an investigation is about a crime. so tell me the crime, I'm waiting.

An investigation can be about anything - but most of the time it's uncovering the facts about an incident or about a POSSIBLE crime - to see if a crime has or has not been committed. If there is certainty, then there isn't a need for an investigation, they can simply charge the person. Like Clinton's emails. Like Benghazi.

An investigation can be about anything - but most of the time it's uncovering the facts about an incident or about a POSSIBLE crime - to see if a crime has or has not been committed. If there is certainty, then there isn't a need for an investigation, they can simply charge the person. Like Clinton's emails. Like Benghazi.
no, an investigation is because there was a crime. sorry coyote. this is all a waste of tax payer time and money. And is taking away my vote. I'm yelling foul until this shit is stopped. I wish I knew a lawyer so I could sue these asshats.

Isn't that strange?
Are you that helpless that you can find the number yourself, and you need someone to hold your hand?

Isn't that strange?
Are you that helpless that you can find the number yourself, and you need someone to hold your hand?
well you told me to call him, I supposed you had his number.

no, an investigation is because there was a crime. sorry coyote. this is all a waste of tax payer time and money. And is taking away my vote. I'm yelling foul until this shit is stopped. I wish I knew a lawyer so I could sue these asshats.

JC, you're flat out wrong on this :lol:

U.S. Senate: A History of Notable Senate Investigations

Why would you suppose that?

coyote, no I am not.

cause you told me to. I stated that. what was difficult about that statement?

So, "cause" I told YOU to call him, you assumed that meant I had his phone number?

Brilliant.

coyote, no I am not.

Investigations are to SEE if a crime occurred.

coyote, no I am not.

Investigations are to SEE if a crime occurred.
Exactly, a crime, and you still haven't stated what the crime is.

So, "cause" I told YOU to call him, you assumed that meant I had his phone number?

Brilliant.
well how else would I get it? you think it's on the internet? Phone book? really? dude you're even more screwy than I thought.

And libs were using info from the russians against trump during the campaign. Lol. And then they accuse him of collusion while they were colluding with the russians themselves. Lol.

Brilliant.
well how else would I get it?
So, in your simple little mind, you thought the only way you could get it was from me. LOL.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

View attachment 138404

Why? What criminal act did he commit?

He had meetings with the Russians,and did not disclose them for his security clearance..

Forum List

Back