The left is skating on THIN ICE.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?
I suspect a great many people are already tuning it out. The media hype has become a great example of S.S.D.D.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

Dimocrats? McCan't just came out and said there is breaking news to reveal about Trump.

I think McCan't may want Trump gone more than the Dims.

GTFO Coyote there is no "faux sympathy" with me. Your boy and your old crow were into Benghazi neck deep then when it got hot they failed those people.

If you can't see that you're a partisan hack just as I said.

Again. AMERICANS DIED in similar attacks under Bush. Where was your 4 year investigation? Where was the right's concern? You don't think politics played the major role in this investigation? If you don't then you're as much a partisan hack as you accuse me of being. To use your term: GTFO.

Bush didn't blame a video...in other words lie right of the gate about it. Now did he?

Wasn't a lie. You have been saying that for 5 years while knowing that it isn't true. That makes you a liar.
the fk that wasn't a lie. holy fk. she blamed a video. are you saying she didn't blame a video?

When she said that the video was in part the reason for protests across the region she was simply telling the American people what the IC told her.

It wasn't a lie. In fact. It wasn't even incorrect.

You assholes seized on the fact that there were other components to the specific attack which were unrelated to the video and have been lying about it ever since. Unashamedly lying.
except we all know it was a lie. and all your efforts here can't undo that. Sorry!

Trump is now hunkered down in the White House with only his Twitter account to keep him company
All public appearances have been cancelled and he hasn't talked to the press in months

When he does reply it is ....Fake News....Fake News...Witch Hunt

Even Nixon was not this bad

NO! That is what it was to you and your fellow leftists, some of us cared very deeply about what went wrong at Benghazi and wanted answers. Because something did go terribly wrong and Americans died over it

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.
well that would be true, but she deleted emails. crime. Benghazi now hers to own. And she does. believe you me she does.

4 years of investigations and 6.7 million dollars concluded with no crimes.
I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

Given what you are saying....you have no room to criticize those going after Trump :lol:
I just want something in return for all the press coverage. Is that too much to ask? I knew that one, hitlery lied about the video, I know that she deleted 33k worth of emails while under subpoena. I know her server was illegally in her refrigerator, garage or what not. I know she allowed private citizens to see classified documents and I know she had a pay for play with her foundation.

now you present one thing criminal about this trump thingy? hell even the FBI director said he wasn't under investigation, so all news agencies lied.

Ben Gassy went on for four straight years at the cost of $20 million. Cons loved that and that was PROVEN to be phoney.
except that hitlery is guilty and should be in jail, we all know that. even you. you will deny it cause it's your side, but dude, destroying 33K of emails while under subpoena doesn't bother you. I guess you don't care about our laws.

Derpy derp von derpendorf, the Republicans conducted the investigation and THEY declared there was nothing there. That is what YOU know but you reject because it leaves you butthurt something awful. Go to Walgreen's and get some butthurt salve. Or a baum.

But stop being triggered every ten secondes by 'Hillary did it'.

It's not just the far left...I don't doubt this for one moment

John McCain Suspected of Leaking 'Trump Dossier' To Media

The Lid News...haaa haaa

:laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh:

McCain is knee deep in this shit. McCain will be forced to testify in the civil case that has been brought by the Russian business man who was slammed in the dossier. Mega lawsuit AND Christopher Steele is dropping big hints that he's not going to go down over the dossier finding its way to the media.

Not only that, there's evidence emerging that indicates the young Trump could have been SET UP. So the dems truly are playing with fire.

Absolutely set up. The lawyer is not only "linked" to Fusion GPS she worked a court case with them. She HIRED them with her client.

You have the oligarch mentioned in the emails saying that he never had and never would have had dirt on Hilary. I beleive all roads are going to lead back to Fusion GPS.

...or the little Wolf that cried Russia!

hqdefault.jpg

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

View attachment 138404

Why? What criminal act did he commit?

What possible consequences does anyone envision if the Trump/Russia investigation continues?

Dimocrats? McCan't just came out and said there is breaking news to reveal about Trump.

He is going to have mega problems of his own. The author of that fake dossier aka the Golden Showers fairy tale is starting to point a mega finger at John McCain being the one leaking the dossier information and then passing it on to the media.

Christopher Steele and his partner are going to name names. Going to put up a thread about it.

What possible consequences does anyone envision if the Trump/Russia investigation continues?

I predict that a massive iceberg may break off the coast of Antarctica cuz global warming is responsible for everything.

He is going to have mega problems of his own. The author of that fake dossier aka the Golden Showers fairy tale is starting to point a mega finger at John McCain being the one leaking the dossier information and then passing it on to the media.

Christopher Steele and his partner are going to name names. Going to put up a thread about it.

McCain will be just fine, as is Hillary and Comey.

There is no accountability within the beltway.

Ben Gassy went on for four straight years at the cost of $20 million. Cons loved that and that was PROVEN to be phoney.
except that hitlery is guilty and should be in jail, we all know that. even you. you will deny it cause it's your side, but dude, destroying 33K of emails while under subpoena doesn't bother you. I guess you don't care about our laws.

Derpy derp von derpendorf, the Republicans conducted the investigation and THEY declared there was nothing there. That is what YOU know but you reject because it leaves you butthurt something awful. Go to Walgreen's and get some butthurt salve. Or a baum.

so you got nothing. I figured. loser.

I'd expect nothing less from a libturd.

Last edited:

Kushner was in that meeting with the Russian lawyer... He is going to be in legal trouble. So sorry Gramps but this is the jackpot Haaaa..

View attachment 138404

Why? What criminal act did he commit?
he was born. It's all I got

BTW, you should take something for all that derp you got going on.

I'm talking Benghazi....deflection noted.

"You don't lie unless you're trying to hide something"

Like Trump?

Again...Bengahzi...once again deflection noted

So your statement doesn't apply to anyone who lies only Clinton? :lmao:

And what about Trump...the topic of this thread?

Sigh...did they lie about Bengazhi?

Yes or no.

Try to refrain from Bbbbut Trump!!!!

"You don't lie unless you're trying to hide something"

What is Trump hiding?

Or is this when you admit you're a partisan hack? :lol:
trump's hiding something? you tell us. I've been waiting for something and something was never received. Expected. And, we already know about hitlery.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand. I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch.

You have no idea what kind of proof Mueller's investigative team may have uncovered.
In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.

Oh please. The right beat the Benghazi drum right up until November, and then all of a sudden it didn't seem to matter anymore. HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM. I wonder why?

There's that meme about all the double top secret evidence that Mewler is collecting. So far in this faux scandal, all the evidence is secret.

Isn't that strange?
No, not at all. That's how the Special Council Independent Commission is supposed to function.
no accountability? I think not. and btw, he's got a great big fking nothing burger. I challenge him to prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back