The left is skating on THIN ICE.

19904905_1625780477481078_8272602859974883172_n.jpg

Dibs on the Ghiradelli.

NO! That is what it was to you and your fellow leftists, some of us cared very deeply about what went wrong at Benghazi and wanted answers. Because something did go terribly wrong and Americans died over it

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.

You try so hard to come across as non partisan and you fail so miserably.

Last time...Americans died and not one finger was lifted to help them...while yourBif Eared Disaster diddled and then went fund raising the next day.

And THAT is what should have been guiding the investigation but it wasn't - it was partisan politics that spread it out for four years trying to pin something on Clinton.. The right's faux "sympathy" for the victims is pretty much discredited by the way they handled this.

GTFO Coyote there is no "faux sympathy" with me. Your boy and your old crow were into Benghazi neck deep then when it got hot they failed those people.

If you can't see that you're a partisan hack just as I said.

Again. AMERICANS DIED in similar attacks under Bush. Where was your 4 year investigation? Where was the right's concern? You don't think politics played the major role in this investigation? If you don't then you're as much a partisan hack as you accuse me of being. To use your term: GTFO.

Bush didn't blame a video...in other words lie right of the gate about it. Now did he?

NO! That is what it was to you and your fellow leftists, some of us cared very deeply about what went wrong at Benghazi and wanted answers. Because something did go terribly wrong and Americans died over it

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.

Last time...Americans died and not one finger was lifted to help them...while yourBif Eared Disaster diddled and then went fund raising the next day.

And THAT is what should have been guiding the investigation but it wasn't - it was partisan politics that spread it out for four years trying to pin something on Clinton.. The right's faux "sympathy" for the victims is pretty much discredited by the way they handled this.

GTFO Coyote there is no "faux sympathy" with me. Your boy and your old crow were into Benghazi neck deep then when it got hot they failed those people.

Again. AMERICANS DIED in similar attacks under Bush. Where was your 4 year investigation? Where was the right's concern? You don't think politics played the major role in this investigation? If you don't then you're as much a partisan hack as you accuse me of being. To use your term: GTFO.

Romney made Benghazi political before the bodies were warm. And you fuckers were 100% behind him.

High cost?

Define high cost, remembering the feds spend 10 BILLION a day just on running the regular government.

6.7 million (according to some estimates) is a lot of money for taxpayers to spend trying to get an indictment on Clinton so they can tank her candidacy - that's what it ultimately was and we paid for it.

Last time...Americans died and not one finger was lifted to help them...while your Big Eared Disaster diddled and then went fund raising the next day.

Benghazi - four years of investigations by the Republicans - no indictments, no condemnation, no conviction.
it was deep stated by hitlery. we all know it now. it is all so fking obvious and now in the open. All this shit is all evil shit from the left.

Bush didn't blame a video...in other words lie right of the gate about it. Now did he?

Wasn't a lie. You have been saying that for 5 years while knowing that it isn't true. That makes you a liar.

This shit is NOTHING compared to obama. I thought alot of that shit was rough. Compared to this, the anti-obama people wanted to suck his dick..
huh?
All the partisan hatred for obama was nothing compared to the way these people treat trump

I would disagree on that.
Dude, the media, the left, half of the right etc etc are against him. Call his son a retard, call his wife a prostitute, People have been hurt, killed, property destroyed all kinds of shit. Fucking ANTIFA is making training camps for the violence, apparently.
Come on coyote..

Gorilla in Heels?
Children referred to as slutty?
Being called a muslim terrorist, anti-American, fifth columnist?

Come on TN....granted, this might be worse, but given Trump's relentless below-the-belt attacks at media, at opponents etc (that were not just in retaliation) - it is hard to seperate out all the notes in the noise. The thing is - the people complaining now sure didn't hold back when it came to disgusting attacks on Obama. Sure didn't say - hey, maybe we're going too far....

I suppose it's just going to keep getting worse because no one thinks they're going to far and unlike Obama, who didn't acknowledge it - Trump is fueling it with his tweets, and personal attacks on anyone who criticizes him.
Yes, they had the words and racism. But people are constantly making fun of trumps skin color :p
The violence beats words any day. And we now have PLENTY of it.
Trump has a big mouth. He talks alot of shit. Alot of it is also deserved. Hell, check out that CNN producer video or whatever. The shit is crazy.
Trump could drown saving a baby from raging waters and they would bash him for not being able to swim better.
Trump could say he didnt like tomatoes and the new twitter hastag would be #TrumpsWarOnFruit. And that would be coming from the media.

Wasn't a lie. You have been saying that for 5 years while knowing that it isn't true. That makes you a liar.

Oh bullshit you befuddled clown, Susan Rice hit any talk show she could spewing that nonsense.

Leave the thread, you're entirely too ill informed to be here

No, it was kept alive for years - 4 years of expensive partisan political investigations at a high cost to taxpayers. You folks have very selective memories.

High cost?

Define high cost, remembering the feds spend 10 BILLION a day just on running the regular government.

6.7 million (according to some estimates) is a lot of money for taxpayers to spend trying to get an indictment on Clinton so they can tank her candidacy - that's what it ultimately was and we paid for it.

well that would be true, but she deleted emails. crime. Benghazi now hers to own. And she does. believe you me she does.

4 years of investigations and 6.7 million dollars concluded with no crimes.

This shit is NOTHING compared to obama. I thought alot of that shit was rough. Compared to this, the anti-obama people wanted to suck his dick..
huh?
All the partisan hatred for obama was nothing compared to the way these people treat trump

Dude, the media, the left, half of the right etc etc are against him. Call his son a retard, call his wife a prostitute, People have been hurt, killed, property destroyed all kinds of shit. Fucking ANTIFA is making training camps for the violence, apparently.
Come on coyote..

Gorilla in Heels?

Come on TN....granted, this might be worse, but given Trump's relentless below-the-belt attacks at media, at opponents etc (that were not just in retaliation) - it is hard to seperate out all the notes in the noise. The thing is - the people complaining now sure didn't hold back when it came to disgusting attacks on Obama. Sure didn't say - hey, maybe we're going too far....

I suppose it's just going to keep getting worse because no one thinks they're going to far and unlike Obama, who didn't acknowledge it - Trump is fueling it with his tweets, and personal attacks on anyone who criticizes him.
you sticking up for the shit hole MSM is funny. wow. are you connected to these fking dirtbags or something? Why would you stand up for the filth that is MSM?

Oh bullshit you befuddled clown, Susan Rice hit any talk show she could spewing that nonsense.

Leave the thread, you're entirely too ill informed to be here

She spoke truth on that day.

Right out of the gate was chaos. You do realize that don't you? We spent 6.7 million dollars and 4 years on...whether or not it was a video? SERIOUSLY?

It was partisan politics.

High cost?

well that would be true, but she deleted emails. crime. Benghazi now hers to own. And she does. believe you me she does.

4 years of investigations and 6.7 million dollars concluded with no crimes.
I know right? she should be in jail. why not? oh because the FBI dropped it after saying she committed several crimes. wow. I can't believe you partisan hacks. wow. and so far thirteen months of investigating russia you got nothing burgers coming out everyones ass.

the fk that wasn't a lie. holy fk. she blamed a video. are you saying she didn't blame a video?

Right out of the gate was chaos. You do realize that don't you? We spent 6.7 million dollars and 4 years on...whether or not it was a video? SERIOUSLY?

Now you sound like a redundant parrot trying to convince everyone.....6.7 million and 4 years on....

They lied to cover their asses. You don't lie unless you're trying to hide something

and again, she should be in jail and the key tossed. and obummer should be with her.

It was mostly politics, IMO. Like the left says, "if they didnt lie about it, it wouldnt be such a big deal" which is probably a lie from both sides lol

like?
So you arent aware of the violence and destruction that the left is doing?

Come on, man. You fuckers project like NJ nothing I've ever seen.

Your friends. Yes....Your USMB friends here....are proponents of everything from nuking the Middle East to lynching BLM members to having a shooting civil war against liberals to castrating gay men.

Your friends.

Stop the fucking whining about a few masked protesters who don't represent "the left" any more than the KKK represents "the right".
well the kkk represents democrats, and don't let yourself forget that again.

All KKK members are now loyal Trump voters

Last time...Americans died and not one finger was lifted to help them...while your Big Eared Disaster diddled and then went fund raising the next day.

Benghazi - four years of investigations by the Republicans - no indictments, no condemnation, no conviction.
it was deep stated by hitlery. we all know it now. it is all so fking obvious and now in the open. All this shit is all evil shit from the left.

'Deep state' is a great indicator now. Every time a RWnut puts deep state in a post you know he's about to say something extra nutty.

Come on coyote..

Gorilla in Heels?

you sticking up for the shit hole MSM is funny. wow. are you connected to these fking dirtbags or something? Why would you stand up for the filth that is MSM?

MSM is not one "evil entity" - it's a bunch of different media, some good, some less good.

Forum List

Back