🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left is skating on THIN ICE.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?

How long before the public said "enough" about Benghazi? :dunno:

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.

They made a movie about it Marty...it was not on the back burner..

How many times did CNN do a cover on it, MSNBC?

All of this current stuff if FRONT PAGE NEWS every day, every minute, and so far nothing tangible has resulted from it.

The investigation is not over.

it will never be over until Trump is out of office. Dems have way to much at stake with their base to allow Trump to get a full term in.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

You are not viewing the issue from a position of honesty. This clouds your vision.

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.

All of this current stuff if FRONT PAGE NEWS every day, every minute, and so far nothing tangible has resulted from it.
This leak is much different than anything else in my opinion, they are so busted and there is no way to call it fake news like Trump has done so many times..

This puts the Trump campaign right smack in the middle of Russia, which they lied about since day one..

Trumps credibility is ruined by those still on the fence ... Such a mess

Such a drama queen, this will be another nothing burger just like the dozen of other things you people said was the nail in the coffin

Fox keeps saying "Nothing Burger" but is actually a Happy Meal for the ones trying to prove the Russia/Trump connections..

images

so true...

perfect analogy

a Happy Meal...

Sold by a chain restaurant , created for children

No, it was kept alive for years - 4 years of expensive partisan political investigations at a high cost to taxpayers. You folks have very selective memories.

High cost?

Define high cost, remembering the feds spend 10 BILLION a day just on running the regular government.

6.7 million (according to some estimates) is a lot of money for taxpayers to spend trying to get an indictment on Clinton so they can tank her candidacy - that's what it ultimately was and we paid for it.

The investigation is not over.

And yet lefties are acting like judge jury and executioner have already done their job.

I'm waiting for the investigation to be completed before determining guilt.

And don't forget the righties insisting it's over and it's a nothing burger :lol:

Everyone needs to shut up and let it be concluded.

Nothing burger was a line from a guy at CNN, one of the advocates for all of the Cossacks are coming propaganda.

And it's been widely adopted.

This leak is much different than anything else in my opinion, they are so busted and there is no way to call it fake news like Trump has done so many times..

This puts the Trump campaign right smack in the middle of Russia, which they lied about since day one..

You see things that aren't there just to suit your endgame. Again, from what has been released so far nothing illegal happened.

Have you read the report?

we haven't said enough. we are still looking for her lazy ass in jail.

No, it was kept alive for years - 4 years of expensive partisan political investigations at a high cost to taxpayers. You folks have very selective memories.

High cost?

Define high cost, remembering the feds spend 10 BILLION a day just on running the regular government.

6.7 million (according to some estimates) is a lot of money for taxpayers to spend trying to get an indictment on Clinton so they can tank her candidacy - that's what it ultimately was and we paid for it.

NO! That is what it was to you and your fellow leftists, some of us cared very deeply about what went wrong at Benghazi and wanted answers. Because something did go terribly wrong and Americans died over it

Obama knew about this in august, so why didn't he leak it? If it is true, we would have president Hillary now. So really there is nothing to see here.

High cost?

NO! That is what it was to you and your fellow leftists, some of us cared very deeply about what went wrong at Benghazi and wanted answers. Because something did go terribly wrong and Americans died over it

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.

and she is guilty as sin. and ain't behind bars. how does that happen unless you have privilege by law enforsement?

and she is guilty as sin. and ain't behind bars. how does that happen unless you have privilege by law enforsement?

It can happen if you aren't guilty of a crime...novel idea isn't it?

High cost?

It should have, frankly, been handled like the similar incidents under Bush. An investigation into what happened, to see if there was anything that could have been done differently and most important - a plan for trying to prevent it from happening again and that is that. It wasn't handled that way though was it? The right didn't care about the lives lost - those lives were used for partisan political purposes in the most disgusting way. All you have to do is look at how it was handled under Bush and then under Obama.

You try so hard to come across as non partisan and you fail so miserably.

Last time...Americans died and not one finger was lifted to help them...while your Big Eared Disaster diddled and then went fund raising the next day.

Such a drama queen, this will be another nothing burger just like the dozen of other things you people said was the nail in the coffin
every fking time. And it's nice to know the democrat senators and representative don't know our constitution eh? These fks write our laws and they don't even know them. wow.

Forum List

Back