🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left is skating on THIN ICE.

Michael Weiss‏Verified account @michaeldweiss
Hey, look what I found. Veselnitskaya sitting behind @McFaul at a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia, June 14, 2014:

DEdbH3KWAAEpOhS.jpg

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.
How long can the left beat this drum before the public says enough?

How long before the public said "enough" about Benghazi? :dunno:

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.

They made a movie about it Marty...it was not on the back burner..

How many times did CNN do a cover on it, MSNBC?

All of this current stuff if FRONT PAGE NEWS every day, every minute, and so far nothing tangible has resulted from it.

All the hysterics surrounding Russia could very easily backfire on them. Makes me think of the child's story about the little boy that cried wolf.

If they continue to hype the hysteria and never produce a criminal or civil charge against a single Republican I believe they are damaging their own brand.
I have no proof (kinda like them) just a hunch. In the era of 24/7 news & instant internet they're beating the drums loudly every hour of every day.
Benghazi didn't even get this much play and people died there yet the public tired of the story.

Bengazi went on the back burner within months of it coming out for most people. Plus that was one episode. Right now the Left comes up with the same thing in different packaging again and again and again.
How many times did trump meet with the Russian government to influence the election?

None.

Doesn't seem to be overplayed
Benghazi was over in a matter of hours. Russiagate keeps expanding as more information comes out each week. Repeated denials from Trump are not helping as new releases continually show he is lying

Benghazi went on for four years with no additional information coming out. What is so outrageous about investigating the interference with a Presidential election taking less than a year?
There still have been no interviews of Trump, Flynn, Manafort, Kushner or Trump Jr.....why should the investigation be expected to be over?

Michael Weiss‏Verified account @michaeldweiss
Hey, look what I found. Veselnitskaya sitting behind @McFaul at a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia, June 14, 2014:

DEdbH3KWAAEpOhS.jpg
So you went from a blog to a tweet now, huh, Lard Ass. LOL.

Imagine that, a Russian listening in on what the United States Ambassador to Russia has to say. By the way, what is she doing there in the first place, seeing as how she herself stated she has nothing to do with the Kremlin?

I think you uncovered something here Cottage Cheese Thighs, or at least your Twitter buddy did. LOL.

All of this current stuff if FRONT PAGE NEWS every day, every minute, and so far nothing tangible has resulted from it.
This leak is much different than anything else in my opinion, they are so busted and there is no way to call it fake news like Trump has done so many times..

This puts the Trump campaign right smack in the middle of Russia, which they lied about since day one..

Trumps credibility is ruined by those still on the fence ... Such a mess

When they add the second date.

th

No, it was kept alive for years - 4 years of expensive partisan political investigations at a high cost to taxpayers. You folks have very selective memories.

This leak is much different than anything else in my opinion, they are so busted and there is no way to call it fake news like Trump has done so many times..

This puts the Trump campaign right smack in the middle of Russia, which they lied about since day one..

Such a drama queen, this will be another nothing burger just like the dozen of other things you people said was the nail in the coffin

The investigation is not over.

You see things that aren't there just to suit your endgame. Again, from what has been released so far nothing illegal happened.

And yet lefties are acting like judge jury and executioner have already done their job.

Americans died in Benghazi, this is a bunch of trumped up garbage you bitter clingers can't let go of.
Americans also died many times over in Bush Embassies. Now shitforbrains, you were going to tell us all the lies the media told in regard to Trumps meeting with the Kremlin. You have been strangely silent, could be that you agree that not a single lie has ever been told?

Exactly. The only difference with Benghazi is Obama was president and they cared more about creating political scandals then preventing the death's of people.

No, it was kept alive for years - 4 years of expensive partisan political investigations at a high cost to taxpayers. You folks have very selective memories.

How many threads on Lock her up, and Bengazi last summer...it was the Russian Bots trigger word for the internet hack during the campaign...

High cost?

Define high cost, remembering the feds spend 10 BILLION a day just on running the regular government.

And yet lefties are acting like judge jury and executioner have already done their job.

It's what they do, time and time again they do this and are stunned when it doesn't pan out like they dreamed up and hope for.

I'm waiting for the investigation to be completed before determining guilt.

And don't forget the righties insisting it's over and it's a nothing burger :lol:

Everyone needs to shut up and let it be concluded.

I'm waiting for the investigation to be completed before determining guilt.

And don't forget the righties insisting it's over and it's a nothing burger :lol:

Everyone needs to shut up and let it be concluded.

Nothing burger was a line from a guy at CNN, one of the advocates for all of the Cossacks are coming propaganda.

Such a drama queen, this will be another nothing burger just like the dozen of other things you people said was the nail in the coffin

Fox keeps saying "Nothing Burger" but is actually a Happy Meal for the ones trying to prove the Russia/Trump connections..

images

Fox keeps saying "Nothing Burger" but is actually a Happy Meal for the ones trying to prove the Russia/Trump connections..

images

Nothing burger was a CNN thing, at least get informed before responding.

You're all setting yourselves up for fail again...SSDW

Forum List

Back