The Left Lie About The Economy

People routinely charge things on their cards because they can't pay for them or feel like they can float it over a few months.
Credit really has nothing to do with it.

Personal consumption expenditures are rising on an inflation adjusted basis. That’s not consistent with expectations of an impending recession.

Credit really has nothing to do with it.

Personal consumption expenditures are rising on an inflation adjusted basis. That’s not consistent with expectations of an impending recession.
We shall see but you likely believed that inflation was transitory too, right?

We shall see but you likely believed that inflation was transitory too, right?
It kind of was transitory, just in a different time scale.

I bet you believed that we were in a recession last year?

Or maybe you believe inflation has gone the wrong direction this year? (Lots of Republicans do because they’re not terribly well informed)

The fact that inflation came down without a recession was thought to be impossible. But here we are!

So, you are denying Americans are having a lot of financial troubles, as per the link?
Don't tell me I can't mention trump, look at post #13.

Sure, and those SAME people struggled when POS45 was POTUS.
Translation: You don't give a shit about millions of Americans who are hurting.
I care way more than trump.
trump cares ONLY about trump and people saying nice things about him.

65%, IMO, have figured this about about trump, why haven't you.

Look at who just got charged with MORE fraud.
That would be trump.
DJT, Always on the Con, and you clowns are always defending the con man.

It kind of was transitory, just in a different time scale.

I bet you believed that we were in a recession last year?

Or maybe you believe inflation has gone the wrong direction this year? (Lots of Republicans do because they’re not terribly well informed)

The fact that inflation came down without a recession was thought to be impossible. But here we are!
Well everything is transitory if given enough time but that doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

A downturn is coming. I don't care if you believe it or not.

I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

Well, they aren’t dying by the thousands from fake Trump news, and eveyone but 3.8% have jobs.

Well everything is transitory if given enough time but that doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

A downturn is coming. I don't care if you believe it or not.
A downturn is always coming. We haven’t cured the business cycle yet.

The thing is that conservatives have been swearing it’s imminent for years now.

Hell, a year ago I was ridiculed by conservatives for saying we weren’t in a recession because we weren’t! But yeah, they’re definitely better informed according to you.

A downturn is always coming. We haven’t cured the business cycle yet.

The thing is that conservatives have been swearing it’s imminent for years now.

Hell, a year ago I was ridiculed by conservatives for saying we weren’t in a recession because we weren’t! But yeah, they’re definitely better informed according to you.
Yes we are much better informed overall, that's why we have higher average incomes. We are the party of the rich, remember?

Forum List

Back