The Left Lie About The Economy

Yes we are much better informed overall, that's why we have higher average incomes. We are the party of the rich, remember?
Earning a high income doesn’t mean you’re well informed. Plenty of high income earners believe very crazy stuff.

My experience with conservatives, including high income earners, shows they’re really not very well informed. Although they refuse to acknowledge it.

More than.
good for you.

But my grocery bill has nearly doubled in the last year, and the minor increases in my Military retirement, my VA, my SS, and my Pension from the state of Ohio haven't covered those grocery increases. I'm almost74. should I try to find a part time job?

Last edited:
Earning a high income doesn’t mean you’re well informed. Plenty of high income earners believe very crazy stuff.

My experience with conservatives, including high income earners, shows they’re really not very well informed. Although they refuse to acknowledge it.
You're right it's the poor folks that know best and are the most informed. Gotcha.

You're right it's the poor folks that know best and are the most informed. Gotcha.
You’re being quite simplistic. It’s not like all rich people are Republican and all people are Democratic.

More like rich democrats are better informed than rich republicans and on down the line.

The (supposedly) rich republicans on here believe a lot of false things.

He wouldn't be in the war business but for us getting out of Afghanistan so badly it encouraged him to invade Ukraine.
It was TRUMP who set the date of getting out of Afghanistan. Trump negotiated the withdrawal from Afghanistan, NOT BIDEN.

Gas went down 20 cents here in the last week.

Are you having a difficult time in this economy?
Tell that to the swing voter you need to buy into Bidenomics. Unless the voters feel it, they don’t give a shit about your 20 cent decline. Is that 20 cent decline down from the average prices we had under Trump’s term or does the 20 cent decline still have Americans paying well more than they did 5 years ago??

good for you.

But my grocery bill has nearly doubled in the last year, and the minor increases in my Military retirement, my VA, my SS, and my Penison from the state of Ohio has covered those grocery increases. I'm almost74. should I try to find a part time job?
Your retirement kept up with inflation, exactly like it's supposed to?

How horrible!

I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

What was last QTR GDP?

What is the current unemployment rate?

I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

The power of the Democrat Media Bubble Cult

The rich are smarter than you. Maybe you should take some pointers instead of being so envious.
The rich are taxed at the same rate as you are, a flat tax that is a huge giveaway to the rich and unfair and a screw job for the middle and lower class. ignoramus

No it's people who don't listen to Fox News and Internet not jobs who know what's going on. Democrats. GOP used to be the silent majority dupes, now the loudmouth majority dupes. There was no election fraud or vaccine fraud or any of the other crap you believe....

Biden doesn't have an honest bone in his body. Matter of fact the only time he's genuine is when he creeps on people.

Forum List

Back