The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
Absolutely true. Of course, he is a fake denier, and knows the science is good. He is simply a corporatist liar, as is his replacement. And the deniers cackle and prance and dance, all the while ignorant that these educated dpeople think the deniers are morons and enjoy getting them worked up.

Absolutely true. Of course, he is a fake denier, and knows the science is good. He is simply a corporatist liar, as is his replacement. And the deniers cackle and prance and dance, all the while ignorant that these educated dpeople think the deniers are morons and enjoy getting them worked up.
How warm did 120 ppm of CO2 make the globe. And what is the correct temperature and why?

How warm did 120 ppm of CO2 make the globe. And what is the correct temperature and why?
Why are you here, asking questions? Go educate yourself on the topic before opening your mouth about it.

The swamp consists of any official who makes millions per year. So it is funny that the swamp didn't go down much. The coal corps will be excited now so maybe that industry gets a boost and coal miners wages rise huge huge huge so they are paid fairly.

The coal industry has received a huge boost. Unfortunately, only a handful of coal workers will share any of that. Automation has assured all those lost jobs will never return. The companies, and their multi-millionaire owners got a big gift though. Lets hear it for rich folks.
Who runs the machines

Why are you here, asking questions? Go educate yourself on the topic before opening your mouth about it.
So you have no idea what the science says? Fk are you stupid

Of course I do, and thanks for caring so much.

But you can’t discuss it?

Of course I can, and thanks again for caring.

Then tell me how much warmer the earth is because of 120 ppm of CO2

Huh? I'm not your mommy.

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
You mean rational people have no place in the EPA?
Where did I say that? Clean out yer ears kid.
"Climate denying nut-jobs" is how environmental wackos refer to rational people.
No, it's how we refer to climate denying nut-jobs like you.
Deny what?

Huh? I'm not your mommy.
Nor are you educated in climate science! Thanks for admitting you know shit.

You mean rational people have no place in the EPA?
Where did I say that? Clean out yer ears kid.
"Climate denying nut-jobs" is how environmental wackos refer to rational people.
No, it's how we refer to climate denying nut-jobs like you.

You mean rational people, in other words.
Lol, i suppose nut-jobs would like to consider themselves rational, even if they are wrong.
Wrong about what?

Way to go Trump....stick em...keep poking them.... :poke::muahaha:
Trump must lie awake at night thinking of what he can do the next day, just to piss them off.

I'm surprised some of our resident posters have not gone off the deep end.
Have you not read their posts? By my count we have about 150 million dead bodies in the streets by now.
From climate?
Climate, Trumps election, his policies etc. seems we’ve been on the we’re all gonna die watch for almost two years now.

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux

It already has been.

POS trump started on the very first day - lied to coal miners that he was getting their jobs back but he was actually signing to let poisoned water be routed into coal towns as well as poison water throughout the US.

He's also signed that its okay to poison our food and our and our air.

Forum List

Back