The left wing is tired of pretending that they care about elections, want to impeach Pence too....

Obama EO's reversed from day one, Gorsuch on the court, illegal immigration to decades lows, AND you filthy Nazi fucks have daily meltdowns.

HOW exactly did we "fuck this up" Herr Himmler?

Wall won't get built
ObamaCare is here to stay
Most of those EO's will be revoked the minute Trump is gone.

So the only thing you've accomplished is you've replaced one knuckle-dragging mouth breather with another.

The ironic thing is, you'd have gotten a lot more of what you wanted if you had nominated someone like Kasich.

The ethically challenged Clinton was impeached however the Senate didn't remove him. At least the American people were smart enough not to elect his ethically challenged wife.

Actually, she got the most votes. We were smart enough to do it.

Our system invented by 18th century slave rapists, though, was dumb.

The ethically challenged Clinton was impeached however the Senate didn't remove him. At least the American people were smart enough not to elect his ethically challenged wife.

More bitching and crying. Lol!

It kept her out of the white house. That's a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kept her out of the white house. That's a win.

There is a guy at work, he is a real liberal, he told me his conscience wouldn't let him vote for Clinton, he went third party. Democrats still can't admit they backed the wrong horse.

There is a guy at work, he is a real liberal, he told me his conscience wouldn't let him vote for Clinton, he went third party. Democrats still can't admit they backed the wrong horse.

Um, we are careening towards a possible and largely unnecessary war with North Korea right now.

you guys put the wrong horse in the White House.

Did Mrs. Clinton have her flaws? Yup. Is she a dangerous lunatic with a mental disorder whose underlings have to excuse crazy shit like Trump said on Tuesday about "Fire and Fury"?

How many people need to die before you guys admit you fucked up?

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

We put up with obama for 8 years........
You did not put up with Obama for eight years, you whined like a bitch the entire time while he served with grace and distinction and without the almost daily scandal of the Trump administration. I actually gave Trump a chance, seriously, I left this board for about 6 months and kept my criticism to myself IRL. Did you ever give Obama the benefit of the doubt? Your man had his chance with me to be the great president you seem to think he is and he blew it.

I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for a year. He was fulla shit.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

We put up with obama for 8 years........
You did not put up with Obama for eight years, you whined like a bitch the entire time while he served with grace and distinction and without the almost daily scandal of the Trump administration. I actually gave Trump a chance, seriously, I left this board for about 6 months and kept my criticism to myself IRL. Did you ever give Obama the benefit of the doubt? Your man had his chance with me to be the great president you seem to think he is and he blew it.

I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for a year. He was fulla shit.

I gave Obama about 8 months and proved to be full of himself.

Um, we are careening towards a possible and largely unnecessary war with North Korea right now.

Did Mrs. Clinton have her flaws? Yup. Is she a dangerous lunatic with a mental disorder whose underlings have to excuse crazy shit like Trump said on Tuesday about "Fire and Fury"?

More thousands of people in Syria would be dead already, and we'd be looking at war with Russia if Clinton had been elected.

As it stands, ISIS is hurting real bad right about now.

Wall won't get built

It's already being built, Nazi boi.

Mulvaney: Trump Is Building A Wall Right Now, Here Are The Pictures

ObamaCare is here to stay

With what providers? Fascist care is collapsing under it's own stupidity, regardless of what the feckless

Most of those EO's will be revoked the minute Trump is gone.

You're not very bright. which is why you're a Nazi.

The EO's by Trump reversed those of that moron Obama. Few future presidents would recreate the Hugo Chavez type shit that Obama had put in place.

So the only thing you've accomplished is you've replaced one knuckle-dragging mouth breather with another.

The ironic thing is, you'd have gotten a lot more of what you wanted if you had nominated someone like Kasich.

Of course. only an obedient bitch of the fascist left would do for us, you Gestapo fucks have only our best interests at heart. :thup:

Exactly how would you prevent NK from detonating a nuke in a foreign country? You seem to have the foreign policy answers, how would you prevent this from happening? Obviously, what Bubba and Obama tried to keep nukes out of their hands didn't work.

More thousands of people in Syria would be dead already, and we'd be looking at war with Russia if Clinton had been elected.

Probably not.

ISIS was on the run long before Trump got there... Is that really all you got.

Just remember, keep an eye on who our "friends" are over there now, because they will be the next "existential threat" in ten years.

Probably not.

ISIS was on the run long before Trump got there... Is that really all you got.

Just remember, keep an eye on who our "friends" are over there now, because they will be the next "existential threat" in ten years.

:blahblah:

duly noted you miss the point.

Saddam was our friend- until he turned on us.
Bin Laden and the Taliban were our friends- until they turned on us.
The Libyan Rebels were our friends- until they turned on us.

The problem with outsourcing your wars is that you get their agendas.

But, heck, it's better than drafting middle class white kids and having them come home in boxes. People get upset with that sort of shit.

Exactly how would you prevent NK from detonating a nuke in a foreign country? You seem to have the foreign policy answers, how would you prevent this from happening? Obviously, what Bubba and Obama tried to keep nukes out of their hands didn't work.

I'm not seeing any answers from the naysayers. It's a lot easier to kick and scream that somebody's doing something wrong when you don't have to do it right the first time, every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

except who says they will.

Of all the countries that have ever made nuclear weapons, only ONE detonated them on a foreign country and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians.

That would be the good old U.S. of A.

We dropped nukes on a country that was already defeated and looking for a way to surrender.

So I don't think we are much of a position to preach to the North Koreans about what kind of weapons they can have.

I'm not seeing any answers from the naysayers. It's a lot easier to kick and scream that somebody's doing something wrong when you don't have to do it right the first time, every time.

I'd have a lot more confidence if Trump knew what he was doing, and every time he said something, all of his underlings didn't have to run out and say, "Well, what he REALLY meant was...."

The real problem with Kim and Trump is that they are brothers from different mothers. They are both narcissistic nuts with inflated egos.

Forum List

Back