The leftist bobos are revolted and ready to fight again because the extreme right has collected more than £ 1,000,000£ for the policeman's family.

Hey, you want to talk French? Join another board, a French board. This is an American board, we talk American. ;)

A few comments in another language are normal. If you don't like French, you better give up English and all the French in it.

Vous avez tort; la France reste la France, malgré les erreurs de la part des deux extrèmes.
The mistakes do not come from the two extremes but rather from the left and the right also both parties have collapsed in the polls but the extreme left is very dangerous with the madman of Mélenchon who hates the police

The mistakes do not come from the two extremes but rather from the left and the right also both parties have collapsed in the polls but the extreme left is very dangerous with the madman of Mélenchon who hates the police
Melanchon is a comedian posing as a politician. No one takes him seriously except for a few who think his governing would give them something.
Ultimately, as a republic, French voters, as with American voters, are to blame for allowing idiocy to reign.

A few comments in another language are normal. If you don't like French, you better give up English and all the French in it.
Well thank you for supporting me, I don't know who he is? Maybe he got up on the wrong foot?

Melanchon is a comedian posing as a politician. No one takes him seriously except for a few who think his governing would give them something.
Ultimately, as a republic, French voters, as with American voters, are to blame for allowing idiocy to reign.
Mélenchon told rioters not to destroy schools because he knew they were destroying police stations.

Well thank you for supporting me, I don't know who he is? Maybe he got up on the wrong foot?

See, that's what I mean....

In America it's "he must have got up on the wrong side of the bed", or if you prefer, "he started off on the wrong foot".....Jeez.

Mélenchon told rioters not to destroy schools because he knew they were destroying police stations.
If Melenchon can tell rioters what to do, he is guilty of not telling them to stop rioting entirely.

/----/ A pack of wolves would never let the weakest and dumbest of the pack be the leader. He'd be on the lunch menu.

Macaroni as his ass between two chairs, his favorites the Blacks Butter the rioters !

10961516.jpg

And the policemen who he does not wish to have against him...

policiers-paris-manifestation.jpg

The link in French about the Go Fund Me

He could a went in my belt or suspenders thread

ghhhbhjnnnnjmjjnmmmm.png

He's got a belt

The history of France has led to government being too powerful and pervasive, the "left" too left and the "right" too right. Yet, it is a great nation.

Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Imaginez bien que les bobos ont voté pour macaroni après que cette photo avait fait scandale . Et ils ont réussi à faire fermer la cagnotte de 1.500.000£.

Okay relying on my high school French from too long ago: I could sorta make this out but still put it through Google Translate. "Bobos" translated to "sores" but it seems some kind of slur. I like "dunderhead" in English. :)

dunderhead​

noun

dun·der·head ˈdən-dər-ˌhed

Synonyms of dunderhead
: DUNCE, BLOCKHEAD

Okay relying on my high school French from too long ago: I could sorta make this out but still put it through Google Translate. "Bobos" translated to "sores" but it seems some kind of slur. I like "dunderhead" in English. :)
It is a slang term for young intellectuals of the touchy-feely kind, somewhat like "snowflakes" in American.

Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Imaginez bien que les bobos ont voté pour macaroni après que cette photo avait fait scandale . Et ils ont réussi à faire fermer la cagnotte de 1.500.000£.
Bonjour cousin

My French is just as rusty as sues and I lived there for 2 years

We have the same problem here ....they'll pull that switch for whoever they're told to pull it for
And The republicans are completely useless

ghababbabababbanana.jpeg

More and more former Americans are waking up to it

Stay sweet angel....

Forum List

Back