The leftist bobos are revolted and ready to fight again because the extreme right has collected more than £ 1,000,000£ for the policeman's family.

Bonjour cousin

My French is just as rusty as sues and I lived there for 2 years

We have the same problem here ....they'll pull that switch for whoever they're told to pull it for
And The republicans are completely useless

View attachment 801555

More and more former Americans are waking up to it

Stay sweet angel....
Yes, I know that the leftists bobos rotted the apple to the inside and everything was fine with Trump someone have to be blind not to see it. And don't worry, don't speak French because I'm watched by a big swollen feet, I have to behave be a angel love because I wouldn't want to be kicked out of here because I'm not American my friend.;)

Okay relying on my high school French from too long ago: I could sorta make this out but still put it through Google Translate. "Bobos" translated to "sores" but it seems some kind of slur. I like "dunderhead" in English. :)

dunderhead​

noun

dun·der·head ˈdən-dər-ˌhed

Synonyms of dunderhead
: DUNCE, BLOCKHEAD
Yes SweetSued92 , Bobos is an insult but a two-way street for bobos, old bourgeois who don't care about others and Bobos as someone rotten and I won my bet of £200 at the end of the week against one of them. A pledge under the table for a reaction of a bobo, here we pledge a little about everything and nothing as the English do.:lol:

tenor (3).gif

We have always had riots Sue. Not on thee US scale but still plenty.
I think we need a riot now. People have had enough.
Why do you wan't some riot in England ? The bill is salty, the French will have to go to the cash register to pay the damages of more than £ 1 billion

Why do you wan't some riot in England ? The bill is salty, the French will have to go to the cash register to pay the damages of more than £ 1 billion
Its only property. Maybe you should look at your violent police force and reform it ?

Its only property. Maybe you should look at your violent police force and reform it ?
Is it only properties? Some were almost burned alive because of its savages it was the firefighters and the police who saved the lives of its people.

Is it only properties? Some were almost burned alive because of its savages it was the firefighters and the police who saved the lives of its people.
Police brutality caused the unrest. They need reforming.

Forum List

Back