The Left's assault on "thoughts and prayers" reveals anti-Christian bigotry

You said that I "encourage others to violence".

I said that I'd kiss your ass if you could produce a link proving your accusations.

Innocent until proven guilty, Baby!!!
I know what I said, silly. I know what you said, too.

I don't need to prove anything..that would be preaching to the choir. Everybody here knows you for the pig you are.

Yes... "Really"

Did you ever actually serve in the military, because if you did, you would know that what you've posted is pure bullshit.

Actually, it's my service in the Military that informs me.

BTW............almost all of the other NATO nations allow gays to serve in the military, the only ones left are those who are of Islamic or dictatorial miitaries who fail to realize the value of everyone.

So, all the one's which have failed to wrap up a 7th century cult?

I've served with gays from 1983 until 2002. They were better troops than the straights.

"Better" according to you, in inveterate Leftist? Color me SHOCKED!.

Why? Because they understood the concept of "1 aww shit can wipe out 1,000 attaboys". They made sure they had at least 1001.

So you're hear to argue that sexual deviants are smarter, better ass kissers and know how to cover their own asses, thus are superior 'troops'? When what you've just described is a sociopath.

Sexual Deviants are such because their reasoning is perverse. THAT is a long dam' way from what viability trains and equips to destroy... and Dexter, they're always the last to know.

Why do I say they make better military? Simple, for 20 years I was a Personnelman and every 6 months I had to work up the Navy Wide Advancement Worksheets so that people could take the advancement exam. Those worksheets had on them the member's eval averages, all individual awards that counted for points, as well as time in service and service in paygrade. I also knew pretty much who was and wasn't gay, because they trusted me to keep my mouth shut. They in almost all cases had higher eval averages, and more individual awards, as well as most passed the test and were advanced with no more than 2 tries.

It's based on my observations and personal experience, as well as the many commands that I served in.

Yes... "Really"

Did you ever actually serve in the military, because if you did, you would know that what you've posted is pure bullshit.

Actually, it's my service in the Military that informs me.

BTW............almost all of the other NATO nations allow gays to serve in the military, the only ones left are those who are of Islamic or dictatorial miitaries who fail to realize the value of everyone.

So, all the one's which have failed to wrap up a 7th century cult?

I've served with gays from 1983 until 2002. They were better troops than the straights.

"Better" according to you, in inveterate Leftist? Color me SHOCKED!.

Why? Because they understood the concept of "1 aww shit can wipe out 1,000 attaboys". They made sure they had at least 1001.

So you're hear to argue that sexual deviants are smarter, better ass kissers and know how to cover their own asses, thus are superior 'troops'? When what you've just described is a sociopath.

Sexual Deviants are such because their reasoning is perverse. THAT is a long dam' way from what viability trains and equips to destroy... and Dexter, they're always the last to know.

Why do I say they make better military? Simple, for 20 years I was a Personnelman and every 6 months I had to work up the Navy Wide Advancement Worksheets so that people could take the advancement exam. Those worksheets had on them the member's eval averages, all individual awards that counted for points, as well as time in service and service in paygrade. I also knew pretty much who was and wasn't gay, because they trusted me to keep my mouth shut. They in almost all cases had higher eval averages, and more individual awards, as well as most passed the test and were advanced with no more than 2 tries.

It's based on my observations and personal experience, as well as the many commands that I served in.

Oh brother.

I said that I'd kiss your ass if you could produce a link proving your accusations.

You promote the injury to Americans.

Your support for Obama... Injures Americans

Your support for those Democrat legislators joining with Islam to pray in a mosque... Injured Americans.

When you persistently promote the injury of others, you promote violence.

Same way that support for republicans results in damage to the nation in MY humble opinion? Yeah, that's it.

Your humble opinion / my humble opinion / any humble opinion and $4 will get you a tasty beverage at Starbuck$.

I don't need to prove anything..that would be preaching to the choir. Everybody here knows you for the pig you are.

So, as per usual, you have nothing but your very own reactionary driven opinion.

Just checking :thup:

So, as per usual, you have nothing but your very own reactionary driven opinion.

Just checking :thup:

Which in this case is 100 percent accurate. You're scum, anybody who watches you in action knows it.

The Left’s Assault on ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Revealed Its Anti-Christian Bigotry and Rank Political Posturing, by David French, National Review

These people are wandering in the darkness, and every day by their words and actions they get further from the light of God's mercy and forgiveness.

No one is assaulting thoughts and prayers.

What is happening is people are sick and tired of no action.

Thoughts and prayers are nice but it doesn't solve the problem.

People want the problem solved not thoughts or prayers.

The republicans control congress they can write up a bill and get it passed but they are too busy with their thoughts and prayers.

What would solve the problem is for every capable person to carry a weapon.

85 armed people in the room. What kind of a chance would these two jihads have?

We didn't have this problem until the 1980s.

Before that the thought of someone walking into a mall or movie theater or anywhere with a weapon and opening fire was ridiculous.

We didn't have as many guns or gun owners then either. Not everyone was armed and there was no such thing as a gun free zone.

Arming everyone won't solve the problem. All it will do is get more people killed or injured.

The solutions are there but you don't want to acknowledge it.

We didn't have this problem until the 1980s.

Before that the thought of someone walking into a mall or movie theater or anywhere with a weapon and opening fire was ridiculous.

We didn't have as many guns or gun owners then either. Not everyone was armed and there was no such thing as a gun free zone.

Arming everyone won't solve the problem. All it will do is get more people killed or injured.

The solutions are there but you don't want to acknowledge it.
Lie. Violent gun death has decreased precipitously since the 90s. Mass killings continue because we advertise areas where people gather as no gun zones.

Forum List

Back