The lefts ideas are soothing, but the policies are a disaster!

So you're one of those freeloaders that doesn't pay federal taxes? Got it.
Only some of those who do, whine about it; the rest are rich or poor.

Only the poor that don't yet receive handouts are freeloaders. They contribute nothing to society and their only reply is for those that do contribute pay more.
What big item do you contribute?

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.
True, then make them work for welfare..t's a policy I back...

If the piece of shit bleeding heart Liberals would get out of the way, that's a policy that would work.

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.
how do you know that, if neither paid any federal income tax?

So you're saying poor people create jobs?

yup; i even offer full body massage as a happy camper policy, to prove it.
Do you need your own sleeping bag?

So, back on track---->will the left even ATTEMPT to show one of their supposed great social programs that are self sufficient? And if they can't, will they tell all of us what it will really cost to keep them afloat!
Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

Not in this country until the piece of shit FDR came into office.
yes they did, they gave away land.....

FREELOADER, pay your fairshare, isn't that what it is supposed to be?

So you would DENY us Trump lowering OUR taxes, when you pay nothing to the feds, lol. OK, we shall keep your response to bring back as an example of------>don't do as I do, do as I say....because I am a brilliant leftist!
I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.
Not

So, back on track---->will the left even ATTEMPT to show one of their supposed great social programs that are self sufficient? And if they can't, will they tell all of us what it will really cost to keep them afloat!
let's end our War on Drugs; it will never be self-sufficient.

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.
Not
i have a portable massage table, to take advantage of any capital opportunities.

Sounds to me like all you do is suck dicks, faggot.

Only the poor that don't yet receive handouts are freeloaders. They contribute nothing to society and their only reply is for those that do contribute pay more.

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.

If the piece of shit bleeding heart Liberals would get out of the way, that's a policy that would work.
Why has the right, when in power, not done it?

Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

Land on which to WORK. Not the same as handouts for nothing.

I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

is jobs the only metric? how many jobs did Jesus the Christ create. was He "worthless" under Any form of Capitalism?

It's just one of them. Poor people contribute nothing to society. They take plenty for nothing.

Jesus did plenty for people. He did it voluntarily just as he taught it should be done.
anyone who is poor does things voluntarily, all the time.

Why has the right, when in power, not done it?

Too many lefties obstructing it.

It is still free, meaning no money down and no payments....

is jobs the only metric? how many jobs did Jesus the Christ create. was He "worthless" under Any form of Capitalism?

It's just one of them. Poor people contribute nothing to society. They take plenty for nothing.

Jesus did plenty for people. He did it voluntarily just as he taught it should be done.
anyone who is poor does things voluntarily, all the time.

They get plenty for doing nothing, all the time.

dear, whiners don't deserve their pay.

You don't get pay whiner. You get handouts you piece of shit.
and, i have solutions, not whining. see the difference.

I have solutions. You provide to those you think deserve it with your money or they do without.
I don't have any money for a drug war; want to pay it for me and stop whining about the cost of social services?

It is still free, meaning no money down and no payments....

What was produced on it contributed to society. Giving handouts to freeloading leeches does nothing for society.

I have solutions. You provide to those you think deserve it with your money or they do without.
I don't have any money for a drug war; want to pay it for me and stop whining about the cost of social services?

I don't support the drug war and have said it plenty of times. You seem to stupid to read that.

How social and potentially national of you, my goode comrade.

how much land is being handed out now?

How social and potentially national of you, my goode comrade.

Expecting someone to do something for what they get isn't either. It's a concept you apparently weren't taught that you earn what you get not have it handed to you.

Even when a GOP politician gets a tax cut for a portion of the masses, the loss is offset by a raise in fees or other forms of revenue....

I don't support the drug war and have said it plenty of times. You seem to stupid to read that.
His liberal talking point script is very limited.

Forum List

Back