The lefts ideas are soothing, but the policies are a disaster!

moi, for one.

The left believes in expanding government and that means more taxes.
So the increase in taxes in my GOP majority state and county is due to leftist.....Hmmm...What an eschewed sense of reality...

No problem with the increase in federal taxes caused by leftist programs?
None, as I am not affected...Sales tax, property tax, yes..

FREELOADER, pay your fairshare, isn't that what it is supposed to be?

So you would DENY us Trump lowering OUR taxes, when you pay nothing to the feds, lol. OK, we shall keep your response to bring back as an example of------>don't do as I do, do as I say....because I am a brilliant leftist!
I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

moi, for one.

So the increase in taxes in my GOP majority state and county is due to leftist.....Hmmm...What an eschewed sense of reality...

So you're one of those freeloaders that doesn't pay federal taxes? Got it.
So is Trump and many other rich US citizens.....

So you would DENY us Trump lowering OUR taxes, when you pay nothing to the feds, lol. OK, we shall keep your response to bring back as an example of------>don't do as I do, do as I say....because I am a brilliant leftist!
I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

Fine by me, as long as you are doing tax avoidance and NOT tax evasion. Still and all, then quit complaining about we who want to pay less. We are just attempting to be like you and pay nothing, lol!

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.

Really, name them, lol!
moi, for one.

that was the paradigm; compete with the private sector for labor.

we simply need to upgrade it, to include gains from efficiency.

Doesn't work because government is not about profit or efficiency, it is about power. If efficiency gave them power, they would be all for it, but unfortunately inefficiencies give them more power because it gives them more like minded people.

Fine by me, as long as you are doing tax avoidance and NOT tax evasion. Still and all, then quit complaining about we who want to pay less. We are just attempting to be like you and pay nothing, lol!
I'd show you buy you seem to busy with using your mind for angst....

moi, for one.

Only some of those who do, whine about it; the rest are rich or poor.

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.

Really, name them, lol!
moi, for one.

Doesn't work because government is not about profit or efficiency, it is about power. If efficiency gave them power, they would be all for it, but unfortunately inefficiencies give them more power because it gives them more like minded people.
what if we ask the right wing to whine about taxes?

I'd show you buy you seem to busy with using your mind for angst....

I have no angst, I am about pointing out lefty propaganda-) Once you ask the correct questions and demand asnswers, lefty propaganda is useless-)

Really, name them, lol!
moi, for one.

What if we just demand that those who want to keep the programs make them self sufficient? Let America see what the REAL cost of lefty nirvana is, and watch how fast they will continue to run from it-)

yup; Only those, "moral slackers" who need to get "punished by lucre", complain about taxes.

the, just quit, or just get rich; there is no try.

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.

moi, for one.

What if we just demand that those who want to keep the programs make them self sufficient? Let America see what the REAL cost of lefty nirvana is, and watch how fast they will continue to run from it-)
let's end our non-self-sufficient, wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror.

So is Trump and many other rich US citizens.....

Trump actually provides to society. You're a drain on it.

The maudlin manner of 'left-speak' makes one want to vomit, while the soul-less sounds of 'right-speak' makes one want to throw up.

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.
how do you know that, if neither paid any federal income tax?

Trump did say he would release his taxes.

Forum List

Back