The lefts ideas are soothing, but the policies are a disaster!

The left believes in expanding government and that means more taxes.
So the increase in taxes in my GOP majority state and county is due to leftist.....Hmmm...What an eschewed sense of reality...

No problem with the increase in federal taxes caused by leftist programs?
None, as I am not affected...Sales tax, property tax, yes..

So you're one of those freeloaders that doesn't pay federal taxes? Got it.
Only some of those who do, whine about it; the rest are rich or poor.

Only the poor that don't yet receive handouts are freeloaders. They contribute nothing to society and their only reply is for those that do contribute pay more.

So the increase in taxes in my GOP majority state and county is due to leftist.....Hmmm...What an eschewed sense of reality...

So is Trump and many other rich US citizens.....

Trump actually provides to society. You're a drain on it.
How so, since I provide my own source of income, unless it's a loan..Unfortunately those must be paid back, but it's ok...

Only the poor that don't yet receive handouts are freeloaders. They contribute nothing to society and their only reply is for those that do contribute pay more.
What big item do you contribute?

FREELOADER, pay your fairshare, isn't that what it is supposed to be?

So you would DENY us Trump lowering OUR taxes, when you pay nothing to the feds, lol. OK, we shall keep your response to bring back as an example of------>don't do as I do, do as I say....because I am a brilliant leftist!
I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.
how do you know that, if neither paid any federal income tax?

So you're saying poor people create jobs?

dear, whiners don't deserve their pay.

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.

You don't get pay whiner. You get handouts you piece of shit.

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.
True, then make them work for welfare..it's a policy I back...

Last edited:

So you would DENY us Trump lowering OUR taxes, when you pay nothing to the feds, lol. OK, we shall keep your response to bring back as an example of------>don't do as I do, do as I say....because I am a brilliant leftist!
I am not ashamed that I, like Trump pay no federal taxes..One must know how to play the game...

Pay your fair share freeloader. Trump provided something to society. You do not.

is jobs the only metric? how many jobs did Jesus the Christ create. was He "worthless" under Any form of Capitalism?

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.
Not
yup; i even offer full body massage as a happy camper policy, to prove it.
Do you need your own sleeping bag?

So, back on track---->will the left even ATTEMPT to show one of their supposed great social programs that are self sufficient? And if they can't, will they tell all of us what it will really cost to keep them afloat!

yup; Only those, "moral slackers" who need to get "punished by lucre", complain about taxes.

No, only those who think it's their place to determine someone else's moral whine. Whine, bitch, whine.

and, i have solutions, not whining. see the difference.

some on the left believe in merely simplifying Government to lower our Tax burden.
Not

So, back on track---->will the left even ATTEMPT to show one of their supposed great social programs that are self sufficient? And if they can't, will they tell all of us what it will really cost to keep them afloat!
Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

is jobs the only metric? how many jobs did Jesus the Christ create. was He "worthless" under Any form of Capitalism?

It's just one of them. Poor people contribute nothing to society. They take plenty for nothing.

Jesus did plenty for people. He did it voluntarily just as he taught it should be done.

and, i have solutions, not whining. see the difference.

I have solutions. You provide to those you think deserve it with your money or they do without.

Not

Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

Not in this country until the piece of shit FDR came into office.

Forum List

Back