The lefts ideas are soothing, but the policies are a disaster!

So, back on track---->will the left even ATTEMPT to show one of their supposed great social programs that are self sufficient? And if they can't, will they tell all of us what it will really cost to keep them afloat!
Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

Not in this country until the piece of shit FDR came into office.
yes they did, they gave away land.....

Land on which to WORK. Not the same as handouts for nothing.
how much land is being handed out now?

Plenty of handouts to those contributing nothing to society.

What big item do you contribute?

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.
True, then make them work for welfare..t's a policy I back...

If the piece of shit bleeding heart Liberals would get out of the way, that's a policy that would work.
How social and potentially national of you, my goode comrade.

Expecting someone to do something for what they get isn't either. It's a concept you apparently weren't taught that you earn what you get not have it handed to you.
State control of the means of production is what you are doing, my goode Comrade.

You don't get pay whiner. You get handouts you piece of shit.
and, i have solutions, not whining. see the difference.

I have solutions. You provide to those you think deserve it with your money or they do without.
I don't have any money for a drug war; want to pay it for me and stop whining about the cost of social services?

I don't support the drug war and have said it plenty of times. You seem to stupid to read that.
His liberal talking point script is very limited.
i am not whining about taxes or the cost of social services. only the fantastical, right wing, does that.

I pay taxes. Poor people do not pay the very taxes that fund the handouts they get.
True, then make them work for welfare..t's a policy I back...

If the piece of shit bleeding heart Liberals would get out of the way, that's a policy that would work.
How social and potentially national of you, my goode comrade.

Expecting someone to do something for what they get isn't either. It's a concept you apparently weren't taught that you earn what you get not have it handed to you.
State control of the means of production is what you are doing, my goode Comrade.

It's expecting work for a check. Big difference.

Societies through the history of humans have always had the rich pay for the support of the poor...

instead of land; i got it.

And requiring nothing in return. If you give me land and I use it to benefit society, I've contributed. If you give me money for nothing and I provide nothing in return, I've done nothing for society.

You don't get pay whiner. You get handouts you piece of shit.

I have solutions. You provide to those you think deserve it with your money or they do without.
I don't have any money for a drug war; want to pay it for me and stop whining about the cost of social services?

I don't support the drug war and have said it plenty of times. You seem to stupid to read that.

Gimme, gimme, gimme isn't hard to learn.

i am not whining about taxes or the cost of social services. only the fantastical, right wing, does that.

When you don't fund them because you don't pay those taxes, YOU can't say anything about them.

What you do is support others paying those taxes and take credit as if it your money because you support it being used for piece of shit freeloaders like yourself.

Even when a GOP politician gets a tax cut for a portion of the masses, the loss is offset by a raise in fees or other forms of revenue....

Thank that lefties for that.
It's always the other guys fault...

Still waiting fellas, got any of your social programs that do NOT need a big influx of cash? That is what this thread is about-) Or are you instead just surrendering to the point that your lefty ideas have not made one social program that is even close to self sustainable-)

Even when a GOP politician gets a tax cut for a portion of the masses, the loss is offset by a raise in fees or other forms of revenue....

Still waiting fellas, got any of your social programs that do NOT need a big influx of cash? That is what this thread is about-) Or are you instead just surrendering to the point that your lefty ideas have not made one social program that is even close to self sustainable-)
Are they suppose to be self supporting? Was that they way all social programs are suppose to operate?

The solution put forth by the left is always the same. "Just raise taxes"...
why not end our War on Drugs and lower taxes?

too rational as a choice, even in theory, for the right.

End the war on poverty. Those unwilling to work will go away or get a job. Either way, they're benefiting society.
the right wing prefers to increase poverty merely to waste money on Prohibition and repeating that historical mistake, while alleging to be for the "gospel Truth" instead of just, right wing fantasy.

And requiring nothing in return. If you give me land and I use it to benefit society, I've contributed. If you give me money for nothing and I provide nothing in return, I've done nothing for society.
paying taxes is something. personal property taxes instead of real estate taxes is still, taxes.

Gimme, gimme, gimme isn't hard to learn.
neither is right wing fantasy instead having having a "hard work" ethic to come up with valid arguments, instead of nothing but fantastical fallacies.

When you don't fund them because you don't pay those taxes, YOU can't say anything about them.

What you do is support others paying those taxes and take credit as if it your money because you support it being used for piece of shit freeloaders like yourself.
like i said; let's end our War on Drugs, and then talk.

let's abolish our War on Drugs.

let's abolish our War on Drugs.

Really, that is all you got, lol.

Wow, ok.............if that is all you got, then yes......I think drugs is a factor in our give and take, lol!

Forum List

Back