The lefts knowledge of guns

Slightly off topic, but...

I once showed a libtard I worked with this image from the Grateful Dead album Shakedown Street....and he immediately called it racist and said it was showing a guy in blackface!!!

a71eed87618a148137f05f52b2944f3a.jpg

WTF???

There IS no face! It's an invisible guy in a zoot suit. He could be ANY color! There's a Cheshire smile and some creepy eyes. That's it. But libs are so busy hallucinating on the Kool Aid they really just don't see anything for what it is.

Slightly off topic, but...

I once showed a libtard I worked with this image from the Grateful Dead album Shakedown Street....and he immediately called it racist and said it was showing a guy in blackface!!!

View attachment 750761

WTF???

There IS no face! It's an invisible guy in a zoot suit. He could be ANY color! There's a Cheshire smile and some creepy eyes. That's it. But libs are so busy hallucinating on the Kool Aid they really just don't see anything for what it is.
Leftists are insane.

They really think this happened:
View attachment 750348
HIGH-CALIBER BULLET POKED AT ONE OF THE GATES OUTSIDE OVIDIO GUZMÁN’S HOUSE IN JESÚS MARÍA, SINALOA. (PHOTO: JOSÉ BETANZOS/VICE WORLD NEWS)

Can any lefty tell me what is wrong with this picture?
Spent rounds don't do that (I not D). Fake news

Yeah like the left wouldn't use made up documents to take out a President or explosives to pretent an object just randomly blew up. You apparently don't know shit, you took the blue pill.

I condemned the Democrats initial impeachment of Trump if that is what you are mindlessly about.

You Moon Bats claim it is an assault bullet.

Me? I believe anyone (not denied through due process) has the right to own any weapon at any time.

But I hate to interrupt a rant so please, continue.

Me? I believe anyone (not denied through due process) has the right to own any weapon at any time.

But I hate to interrupt a rant so please, continue.
Liar! You are an anti gun nut who will deny it when confronted.

Forum List

Back